‹ Prequel: Forbidden Love
Status: working progress xoxo

The Only Hope For Me Is You...

Baby, Baby, Baby Ooh

Mikey POV!!!

Rhiannon is once again throwing up and I'm so worried.
"You're going to the doctor today" I say moving the hair from her face. She groans and throws up again.
"M-Mikey I don't need to go. I'm fine." She says in protest. She spits into the toilet and stands up.
"Yes you do." I say getting a cloth and wetting it. She sits on the edge of the bath. I wipe her mouth.
"I'm fine. I probably ju-" she says but stops as a thought comes to her head.
"What's wr-" I say
"Shh" she cuts me off. She uses her fingers and mouths while she counts.
"Mikey...I'm late." She says. I instantly know what she means and I get up.
"I'll go get a test." I say leaving the bathroom.

************************

How much longer. She's been in there for what seems like hours. I pace nervously up and down the bedroom. I hear the door click and look to she Rhi with the test in her hand. She holds it out for me. I take it and see the little plus sign. I smile and throw the test on the bed.
"I'm gonna be a daddy!" I says lifting her and spinning her around. She laughs in delight.
"What about the wedding. I won't fit in my dress." She says her smile disappearing.
"We can move it to another date." I say.
"I suppose that's all we can do." Her smile returning.

***********************************
Frank POV!!!

Gerard is at work illustrating comics. I miss him when he is away. I go through to the kitchen to make some coffee. I see his phone on the table. He must have forgotten to take it. I turn on the kettle and get a mug. Once the water is boiled I make the coffee and sit at the table. Gerards phone rings, I look at the caller ID to see its Mikey.
"He Mikes its Frank. Gee is at work he left his phone." I say
"Oh that's fine. I have to tell you something." He says.
"What?" I say beginning to worry.
"Rhi's pregnant! We have to move the wedding to another date." He says excitedly. I almost drop my coffee mug.
"Oh my god! That's great congrats!"
"I know right! I'm going to be a dad!"
"Have you been to the doctor yet?"
"No. We'll go tomorrow."
"Good good! Well I'll talk to you later. Bye."
"Bye!" He says hanging up. I put the phone down on the table and sip my coffee. I'm going to be an uncle. Gerard and I will obviously never have kids. I want to be a dad. I want to be so much better than my dad ever was. I guess we could have a woman carry our child but I don't like the thought of it. How about adoption? I think that would be good. Maybe a teenager, I would like a younger child but a teenager I can relate to more. I'll need to ask Gee...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Baby by JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
I just wanted to piss you all off cause I'm soooo nice!
So there will be new characters coming soon and after that they will be the main characters. There will still be some Ferardness but mainly the other characters.
Since I didn't post a chapter yesterday I'll post another tonight!
I'll also do comment shout outs then aswell so get your comments in my loves.
Oh and I had to change the date of the wedding from the 21st Jan to 15th August.

RedNight!