Status: coming soon.

Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About.

Shooting Love in Real Time Part 2

*Haley's POV*

I sat at the kitchen table scoffing down the nutella pancakes that Joyce made me, jack eventually came downstairs and sat next to me.

"MUUUUUM! i want some too!" he complained while staring at my plate.

"Oh jack don't worry, I'm making yours now" she said while rushing around the kitchen. Jack sat back and looked over at me, with a big grin on his face.

"What?" i mumbled with a mouthful of pancakes.

jack laughed a bit at me, then shook his head, looking back over at his mum, still with the cheeky smile.

"What!?" i asked again, a bit louder this time.

Jack smiled even bigger when Joyce slid a plate full of pancakes in front of him. "Oh you'll see" he said to me, then dug into his breakfast.

When we had both finished, Jack leapt up from the table and grabbed onto my hand, pulling me back upstairs. He shouted out a brief "Thanks mum!" as he jumped up the stairs, with me trailing behind him.

He burst through his bedroom door and pulled me in for a tight hug. "I have so ugh planned for you today!" he yelled with excitement.

I couldn't wait to see what today was going to be like. Sure i missed my mum, my friends, Tay, and all those people, but i would have never wanted anything more than to spend my birthday with my boyfriend.

Jack leant down and curled one finger under my chin, tilting my head up so he could kiss me. I sighed as he leant away and then pulled me over to the bed. He pushed me so i sat down on the end, then he sat down next to me, checking his phone. "Just one sec…." he mumbled.

He closed his phone then got up off the bed, searching for something to wear.

"JAAAACCKK!!" i heard Joyce yell from downstairs.

"WHAAAT?" he screamed back, i giggled at him. He turned and stared at. "Shut up" he grumbled with a smile on his face.

"HURRY UP. YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Joyce continued. Jack sighed and picked up some clothes before dashing to the bathroom.

I sat on his bed, looking around his room as i waited for him.

I could hear things being banged around, and sometimes the occasional "FUCK!" scream from Jack.

It was less than 10 minutes late when jack waltzed back into his room with his old clothes in one hand.

He dumped them in the corner and tackled me on the bed. He pinned my arms above my head and started planting kisses on my nose and cheeks.

"Jack! S-stop it!" i stuttered though my giggles.

He pulled himself up and then helped me stand up.

"Aw! You straightened your hair!" i yelled as i noticed his hair.

"Yeah! I know you like it like this so….." he trailed off, looking sheepishly at me.

"Thats so sweet!" i yelled, throwing my arms around his neck.

I felt him chuckle as i hugged him. He pulled my arms away from around his neck, but held onto my hand.

"Come on!" he yelled as he tugged me to follow him downstairs again.

As we rushed past Joyce, he yelled out "Bye mum!" with a quick wave.

"Bye! Have fun you two!" she yelled back as we ran out the door.

*Jacks POV*

"Jaaacckkkk! Why are we walking? Driving would have been quicker!"

I pulled Haley under my arm and kissed the top of her hair.

"Because Hale's, walking is fun!" i cheered, she laughed at me.

She looked up at me and smiled that heartwarming grin. I still couldn't believe how lucky i was to finally call her mine.

I smiled back at her with my insides turning to goo and then looked back in front of us.

Haley rested her head closer to my chest and sighed, i couldn't help but stare at her again.

She gazed ahead and said "Where are we going, Jack?"

I looked around and saw we were getting close to where i had planned a small surprise.

"We're not far now" i assured her.

I tok my arm off from around her shoulders and grabbed onto her hand then pulled her off the sidewalk. There was a small dirt trail that snaked up a hill.

"Jack?" I turned to look at Haley and she was staring at her feet.

"Whats up?" i asked, a little concerned.

"I have blisters on my feet" she said, holding up one foot. She stopped looking at her feet and looked at me, her bottom lip sticking out.

"Aw, come here" i said. She looked confused, but stepped closer to me.

I spun around quickly and pulled her onto my back. She quickly shifted her weight so she sat comfortable on my back.

"Piggy-back ride time!" i yelled, she giggled at me.

I started running up the hill, but it soon took it out of me, and by the time i reached the top, i was walking and was slightly out of breath.

I dropped Haley off my back and she quickly ran in front of my and placed her hands on either side of my face, pulling my head down for a kiss.

I could feel her smile when i kissed her, and it made me smile like an idiot.

"Thank you Jack" she whispered as i leant my forehead against hers, our noses just touching.

"Anytime, babe" i said, kissing her nose. I grabbed onto her hand again and lead her over to a small cafe that sat at the top of the hill.

I could tell she saw it, because i heard her behind me. "Aw Jack! Thats so cute!" she squealed.

I reached the counter and waved at the older man at the back. He noticed me and instantly walked over to me with a warm smile on his face.

"Ah Jack. How are you this evening?" he asked.

"Hey there Harry! Is everything set?" i asked, not wanting to give to much away,

Haley hugged closer under my arm and looked up at me confused.

"Yes Jack, everything is ready" Harry said calmly.

"Alright, thanks heaps" i said, then turned away.

"So Jack…. Wanna tell me whats up?" Haley asked.

"You'll see" i said with a cheeky smirk.

"I have a feeling you're going to say that a lot today"
♠ ♠ ♠
first of all, i wanna give full credit to my friend Kylah who actually wrote this chapter!! she did a great job! send her feedback @KylahHx :)
hope you all enjoyed it, i thought it was so so cute c:
i'll update again soon x