Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

II.

Monica looked at Alison with narrowed eyes while sipping on a coke with a straw. Every time this time came she would feel annoyed at how stupid her friend was. When she finished her drink she continued on sucking making loud sounds. Alison gave her a look and mouthed stop it. Trevor was sitting next to Alison so she was happy. No other girlfriend was around him to take him away from her. For the time being he was hers’. Monica took out the straw and stabbed Alison in the hand. She let out a gasp and took away her hand.

“Monica!” she said in shock.

“Shut up.” Monica said and looked the other way. “You annoy me.”

Trevor chuckled and stood up. “I’ll be right back. There’s Kevin alone, I think I will bring him over.”

“Or you can just yell his name.” said Alison with a pout. Monica let out a gag and Alison glared.

Again Trevor chuckled. “I’ll be right back,” Alison fallowed him with her gaze until he reached Kevin. Stupid Kevin, she thought. Skinny bastard…

“Yo!” said Monica. “He will come back you psycho; I can even hear your thoughts.” Alison looked at Monica.

“You are so funny.” She said sarcastically. “And I will get you back for the straw thing.” Monica rolled her eyes.

“You were making googly eyes, practically drooling.” She set her elbows on the table. “Did something happen? Usually you are more composed than that.” Alison grinned and that made Monica rolled her eyes.

“Trevor broke up with that slut and told me that he will stop dating.” Alison jumped a little in her seat.

“Did he really said that or did your crazy mind twist the words?” Monica accused her with her eyes and pointing her with the straw.

“He didn’t say that he will stop-stop dating.” Monica raised one of her eyes brow. “Just that he will settle down for now, you know,” Alison looked towards Trevor and skinny-ass Kevin. “Until I can get that juicy ass in my bed and make him mine.” She bit her lip. “That beautiful… juicy ass-”

“Do me a favor and kill me now.” Alison glared. “You know very well that that is not gonna happen… e.v.e.r” she said trenching out the word. “You are too much of a coward to do shit and he won’t do shit either because he doesn’t like you!” she leaned forward.
“Your words are like daggers and can you lower your voice? He is coming this way.” Monica leaned back and gave her a droll look.

Trevor reached a chair and pulled it and sat. Alison smiled at him and kept drinking her drink. Monica let out a big sigh and groaned. She was tired of Alison’s stupid love towards handsome over there and how she would try to tell him her feelings and how in the end she wouldn’t do it… because she was too much of a coward. Her excuse: she doesn’t want to ruin their relationship. What a moron.

Monica looked at Kevin; he was pretty skinny and nerdy. She started making different clothes changes to see how he would look. He wasn’t bad looking so she thought she could pull it off. If he would brush his hair, lose his big bottle glasses making his eyes way to big and put up a decent shirt he could find a date in reasonable time.

“So, Kevin.” said Trevor, “When are you going to meet Wilma?” Kevin smiled a little and who the hell has Wilma as a name? Thought Alison; Monica thought the same.

Kevin shrugged. “Probably next month; I’m saving some money to buy some plane tickets.” He started eating fast. Monica looked disgusted and Alison looked away. “They are really expensive.” He said with a mouth fool.

“Oh, you know what?” said Trevor, “Alison is going on a trip to Washing too, she knows a good airline maybe she could help you.” Alison looked at Trevor and she wanted to pinch him so bad; Kevin looked at Alison surprised with food around his mouth.

“Really?” he looked hopeful. Alison wanted to say she was busy or something. She didn’t want to hang out with him. For the love of all that is holly, he is a loser. But she didn’t want to look bad in front of Trevor so she nodded. Monica rolled her eyes and sighed. What is the worst thing that could happen?