Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

III.

Alison was walking through the halls with Kevin. People were looking at the odd couple, wondering why that loser was with Alison Madison. She was explaining to him that the airline that she uses was better considering how many trips she had to take to Washington to visit her dad and also some places he could meet with Wilma incase he gets lost or something. Kevin was very grateful with her and took notes about everything she told him. The bell rang and they went their separate ways.

Math class was her favorite class because it was the only class she took with Trevor. They would sit together and solve the problems with each other and if one got stuck in one then the other would help. She hasn’t had so much fun in math class since… ever. She thought it was boring because she was very smart in that area.

When she entered she didn’t saw Trevor and thought it was odd. He told her right after lunch that he would meet her there. She sat in one of the chairs and took out her book and looked out the window. Then someone called her name.

Alison rolled her eyes. “Hello gorgeous.” said Steven, one of the jocks of the school. “You look extra lovely today and those shorts… uff.” He said looking at Alison’s legs.

“Get the hell away from me, dick.” Steven laughed and grabbed her chin.

“I love it when you play hard to get.” She rolled her eyes and looked bored. “Why don’t you drop that little act and come with me to my place later?”

“Aren’t you tired of this? Get another girl and leave me alone. You know very well I’m not into dickheads.” Steven grabbed his chest faking that he was in pain.

“Ouch.” He sat in her desk making her book fall to the floor. She groaned and went to pick up her books when Steven touched her arm. She flinched back and glared. “I’m so crazy for you.”

Alison was going to slap the living out of him when a big hand grabbed his shoulder. It was Trevor and he looked more serious than ever. Her heart skipped a beat and smiled; he was always on time. Steven sighed and stood up and bumped his shoulder glaring at Trevor and walked away to his seat. People knew better than to mess with Trevor Curtin.

“Jerk.” Mutter Alison. “Why are you late?” Trevor looked at Alison after winning the glare contest with Steven.

“I got caught up. This new girl got lost and I helped her, luckily she was going our class.” Alison patted his head.

“You are such a good boy.” She teased him with a baby voice and ruffled his hair. He smiled and caught her wrist making him move on her. “Not the hair!” he ruffled her hair too making it a mess. “My hair!” he started laughing until the teacher came. “You are so gonna pay later.” She threatened and Trevor chuckle.

The teacher, Mr. Bird, enter with a girl. She was little, with a wavy, bob cut pinned to one side with bobby pins, big golden eyes, pink lips and a little peach dress. She was adorable and Alison wanted to be her friend. Mr. Bird told us that her name was Billy Hunter and that she came back from Australia to live here. Alison was going to suggest that Billy would seat next to her when Trevor beat her to it. The girl smiled and she could have sworn she blushed… and sat next to Trevor.

“Very well then, let’s begging with PreCalculus. We may have a quiz about it so pay attention.” But Alison didn’t pay attention. Her gaze was fixed on Trevor and Billy, the new girl.

Billy caught Alison’s gaze and looked away quickly. Alison looked intimidating and mature and Billy felt like an ant; she looked again but Alison was still looking at her. Trevor noticed and touched Alison’s arm and smiled. She smiled a little and looked at the board half written with equations she already knew.

When the bell rang Alison got out of the class and went to her locker to put away her books. Trevor touched her waist and she quickly turned around with a smile. Right next to him was Billy looking down at the floor.

“This was the girl who got lost.” He said.

“No shit Sherlock.” Alison punched his arm and closed the locker. “Hello little girl, my name is Alison.” She said with a genuine smile.

“H-hello…” she muttered.

“Well aren’t you the quiet one. You look like a scared puppy!” she giggled and Billy blushed. Trevor ruffled her hair. “Hey!”

“Don’t make her feel uncomfortable.” Alison rolled her eyes.

“Whatevs. So, what class you have next?” she leaned back and pushed her black, wavy hair back.

“She has Science with me. Well, to make matter easy, she takes all the classes with me,” Trevor said half smiling. Billy smiled still looking at the floor.

“Well, aren’t you lucky…” it sounded bitterer than Alison intended. She didn’t know why she was behaving like that. Billy was just a little girl compare to her so she didn’t need to feel threatened by her in any way. Sure she was cute and adorable but Trevor said to her that he was done dating for a long time. She hopped he meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :3 Don't be silent readers! Tell me if you guys liike it!