Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

V.

On lunch time Alison didn’t wait for Trevor to go to the cafeteria. Usually he would go up to her and then walk with each other but as soon as she saw him with Billy she decided to ignore him. It had to do with making him notice her. If she ignore him for no reason (which it did had a reason but for her it’s more complicated than that other than him not giving her ride.) he would notice and go straight to her side. She never had the chance to do it because she didn’t feel the need, but now she did. Alison will do anything to get Trevor’s attention.

She saw Monica waiting for her at her table bored out of her mind. Alison walked toward her and sat in front of her with a tray of cheap food and a fake smile. Monica pointed her fork at Alison and looked at her with suspicious eyes. “There is something wrong with this picture. What the hell happened?”

Alison scoffed and opened her coke. “Psh! Just because I’m alone doesn’t mean that something is wrong—” Monica gave her a bitch-please look. “…Ok! I may, have started to ignore Trevor. Yeah, it’s kind of my plan to get him back for doing what he did – you know, leaving me hanging for that little dwarf.” Monica rested her chin on her palm.

“Charming.” Monica said quickly. “How long are you gonna keep this up? You and I both know that you can’t live without breathing the same air as Trevor.” Alison shrugged.

“Until he notice my beautiful absence.” She took a bite of her apple and smiled.

“This is so going to blow on your face.” She sounded so sure. “Oh, and by the way, he is at your seven o’clock.” Alison quickly looked back and saw Trevor alone. It gave her a little pleasure that he wasn’t with her. She was going to yell his name when out of nowhere Billy came running towards him. She looked desperate. Alison asked herself what the hell was going on, so she kept observing.

Billy grabbed Trevor’s sleeve and made him look her way. She looked at his eyes with pleading eyes but Trevor looked cold. Alison could tell that Billy was saying Sorry over and over again. “I see draaaaaama!” sang Monica. “Second say at school and she’s already has boy trouble.” Alison smiled a little at that. She hopped Monica was right.

Alison quickly faced Monica, looking down at the table with wide eyes. “He just saw me!”

“And?”

And he just had a “fight”, which I’m dying to know the details, with dwarf over there, and now he needs me, his best friend, to listen to him. But since I’m ignoring him he won’t have that kind of support, which will make him feel lonely, confused and maybe even angry, thus doing the impossible to find me, to look for my attention. When he realizes that something is wrong he will start to ask himself ‘why hasn’t Alison talked to me?’, ‘Is she avoiding me?’, ‘why is she avoiding me?’” she imitated his low voice, almost like mocking him. “Then he will start to question himself and his action. Like, ‘what did I do wrong?’, ‘is she still mad at me for what I did?’ When he finally has my attention he will ask what’s wrong and with that I will play the guilt card. I will make him believe that he made me believe that I wasn’t important; then he will start paying more attention to me.” Alison smiled, proud of her plan.

“You sometimes scare me… you have problems, you evil little genius.” Alison chuckle. “By the way, he is coming this way.” Alison made a little jump and grabbed her things.

“Oh, why look at the time.” Alison looked at her watch-less wrist. “I have to run.”

“Good luck, baby.”

“Thanks!” she trotted towards the door before Trevor came.

“Where is she going? She didn’t even finish her food” he asked with his trey of food. Monica shrugged and looked at her food. “Is she still mad for what I did?” Monica shrugged again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please ^_^ Tell me what you think! XD