Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

IX.

Kevin wanted to speak but the silence between Monica and Alison was killing him. They didn’t need to exchange words to let the other know how they felt; they knew the other’s feelings. Monica was looking at Kevin; she was studying him from top to bottom calculating ideas and assumptions. That made him more uncomfortable. It was impossible that she could have known… Alison couldn’t have told her… did she? They are best friends after all. Aren’t best friends spouse to tell each other everything? But Alison must understand that Kevin is…was an important factor in this whole situation, she must understand that he has a say in all of this.

Kevin’s cell phone rang, all of them jumped a little and his heart was beating like crazy. He looked at the caller ID and took the call. It was his dad and he wanted to know where he was and when he was going to arrive home because he needed some help with his two little sisters. Kevin said that he was going home soon and then hang up.

“Um… I need to get home.” Alison looked up from her computer, let out a sigh and closed the laptop. “My b-bicycle is at school.”

“Right,” said Alison and got up. “I’ll take you there. I’ll be right back.” She said to Monica.

Alison put on her cute little sandals and knocked on her brother’s room. Tom opened it; he gave her a disgusted look and asked what the hell she wanted. Alison looked at her nails, unaffected by her brother’s words and asked for the keys to the car.

Tom scoffed. “After stealing it? I can say, please Alison… go to hell.” He was about to closed the door when she started laughing and stopped the door.

“Oh, my dear brother, you better give me the car keys or I will tell mom that you planned on leaving the house because you thought you got a girl pregnant, plus those little “gentlemen magazine”” she quote with her fingers. “That you have hidden inside that hole on the wall that you cover with the family portrait that you have hanging there will be magically on the dining table and don’t get me started on the pot that you have on the closet—” Tom threw the keys on the floor and slammed the door hard. She felt a little bad but she was too hurt and too angry to be nice to him. Alison gave herself a mental note to bring his favorite smoothie.

“Thank you!” she yelled and skipped towards Kevin. “Well, let’s go.”

The ride was quiet and Kevin wanted to ask a lot of questions to Alison but he was too nervous to say anything. He notice that she was a very pretty girl, how the wind hit her black hair, how her skin shined with the sunset, how her blue eyes twinkled and her lips pink from the residue from her red lipstick. She was beautiful… but she was not Wilma.

“C-can I asked you something?” Alison nodded without looking at him.

“Why did you do this? You know that I love someone else.” She nodded again. “I hope you understand that.”

She giggled. “Don’t get cocky my friend. I did what I did for my own benefit; don’t ever think that I’m attracted to you in any way. I know you have a girl, and it’s perfect for my plan. I don’t care if you like me or not and I do understand that I’m not her but view this, this way. You are sexually frustrated— and don’t say you are not. Your reaction back then was…” she giggled. “Well, anyway you don’t have a girl physically to satisfy your needs so I offer you my body. In my case, it will help me forget about Trevor and enjoy the ride.” Kevin was quiet and looked down.

There was mixed feelings and he didn’t know what to do. In one hand he loved Wilma; there was no doubt about that. He would do anything for that girl, his goal was to make her happy and marry her one day. On the other hand he wanted to fuck Alison, she was everything a boy could want and she is offering her body just like that. No feeling, no emotions… just pure pleasure. He was tired of looking at other couples kiss and hugging. He wanted that feeling too… he couldn’t wait another month of loneliness. Kevin knew that what he was about to do was wrong and that in the future it will bite him in the ass but he didn’t care at that moment.

What the hell! He thought.

After a few minutes they arrived to the school. “Well, we are here. So what do you think? Wanna give it a go?” Alison faced him.

“What are the rules?” Alison smiled, she was gloating inside. Everything was going as planned! She didn’t care about his girlfriends, Wilma didn’t mean anything to her because one: she didn’t knew her so she didn’t need to feel guilty at all and if she finds out… well, worse case scenario, she dumps him.

“Well, one we will stop when I fell in love with another boy or take Trevor from Billy. Second, no one must know, don’t you dare tell any of your friends or Trevor and I won’t tell Monica or anyone. Always wear a condom, I don’t do pills. I tend to forget things and if you are too coward to buy them I will—but not every time. You need to grow some balls. If I text you, you have to come—same goes for you. Let’s see… I’m a virgin so I hope you can be gentle, we can use my room and vice versa.” Kevin was getting more nervous as she spoke. This is really happening… “It would have been easier if you had a car. Anyway, I have fourth period free so we can get freaky then.”

“Are you sure you want this?” Alison rolled her eyes.

“If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be doing this, don’t you think?”

“I think you should wait until you find someone you love and—” he stopped and looked Alison. She had a pained expression. “Sorry, I—” Alison kissed him, interrupting him. She felt nothing, only regret and disgust towards herself but it was too late now.

Kevin grabbed the back of her neck and pressed it. He was trying to think about Wilma but his head was spinning. The poor guy couldn’t think straight! Her lips were soft, warm, and delicate and he wanted to eat them… Kevin wanted to eat Alison completely. His other hand went down her small back and then up her chest. Her breasts were perfect, round, soft and playful. Kevin could play with her breast all day if he could. Alison moved her hand towards his crotch; there was a moment of hesitation, she never had done this and she doubted. She only dreamed of doing this to Trevor and no other guy. Kevin noticed and quickly grabbed her hand and pressed it against his hard dick. She was surprised at his actions… he really did want her. That made her want this more. She loved the power, he chose this, and he chose her before his girlfriend. Alison was more important. Kevin felt how Alison smiled as they kissed.

It was getting hot and heavy. They tongue were on each other’s mouth, Alison sucked his lower lip making him hiss and pulled her closer. He wanted to feel her completely. Alison was a drug for him… there was no regret at that point.

Suddenly there was a screech and both of them jumped and looked around. There were several cars passing by but no one that she could recognize. Her heart was beating fast and the mood was long gone. Alison looked at Kevin and smiled seductively, his face gave her the strength to keep going. “I think we should stop.” She said and gave him a little kiss. He nodded and kissed her back and grabbed her hips but she drew back and sat on her seat. Kevin was panting and he felt numb. He wanted more but she was right, they shouldn’t be doing that kind of thing in school area. “Isn’t that going to be painful when you ride your bicycle?” she pointed at his pants. He blushed and covered it with his hand, which made her laugh.

Kevin opened the door and walked toward his bicycle. When he unlocked the lock he walked toward the car. “Well then… get home safe.” Alison nodded and waited until Kevin was out of sight.

Slowly the tears started to roll down. Her whole body started to tremble and she hugged herself. Reality struck her, Kevin was not Trevor and he never will. She was using him to forget but she didn’t realize that when everything was over she would feel lonelier than ever. She let out a sob. Alison felt again more disgusted at herself. Trevor is going to be the only guy she will ever love and now the things she had saved for him are gone. Her kisses, her body, her feelings… now it’s meaningless. When she and Kevin were at her room she had kissed him on the lips and that caused him to react in a way she didn’t expect and that gave her the idea. Now all she could imagine is Trevor’s smiling face, his eyes, his strong hands, hard chest… his laugh, his voice, the way he said his name.

“My god… I hate myself so much.” And then she broke into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's longer than I planned but I hope you guys like it! XD Comment if you like! Love you all!!