Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

idk

This is freaking awesome…okay okay yes im a little hyper but you would be too if you were flying. Yes I can fly myself but …this is different. I can’t help but feel a connection to ICE is that wrong.

No your write you do have a connection with me it’s called a bond.

What the hell that was that or what was that.

That someone is me the person you’re riding known as ice.

No this can’t be happening I must have like been in the clouds too long im hallucinating.

Frank relax and stop freaking out. Me and you have a bond like no other well except for Gerard he can hear me just like you. This is something special and can never be broken. With this bond you have friendship and trust. You will find that Gerard and you have the same bond this means you are matted. Your souls aren’t whole without each other.

What the fuck this can’t be right yes I can believe the whole talking ice thing but me and Gerard being matted together forever.
That …that’s just laughable.
There is no way he would believe this I just met him hell I don’t even believe it.
I would love it if Gerard and I could be together but I don’t even think he is bi let alone gay. I don’t even really know the guy.

OHHHH REALLY YOU DON’T THINK IM RIGHT. Don’t you think Gerard is just unbelievably sexy?

Well yeah…

Just because you just met means nothing give it time frank you will see.

And with that ice and me came to a stop and I soon saw mikey looking like he just lost his best friend wonder what’s up with him and Gerard.
Hmmm Gerard Gerard ….well he looked sexy like always but in his eyes there always looked like there was something missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
bored in school