Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

Give Me Malice

The bus had been going for quite a while and there was only three weeks left of tour. Ray had been acting a little strange. For about a week she had been really ill and then she perked up. Though most times she was pretty moody and was noticed missing to be puking in the early morning.

"Ray are you sure you're okay?" Andy asked when she had decided to sit out a show.

"Yeah Ands, I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Okay..."

Truth was Ray didn't know what was going on with her body and it was wearing her out.

The band left for soundcheck and Ray stayed on the bus. Stephen came rushing back once the show started.

"Ray are you okay? I mean you've been real sick lately..."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

He gave her and exasperated look. "No Ray. I can't keep secrets. Yes of course! Tell me!"

"Jeez, gay moment much?"

"Sorry. Go on!"

"Stevie it's not a good thing." Tears were now welling in her eyes.

"What happened honey?" He switched from gay ass bestfriend to I'll kick his ass big brother in a matter of seconds.

But as would always happen, Kris came bursting in.

"Ray! Are you alright? Andy told me you weren't feeling well."

"I'm fine... But I have something to tell you guys."

"What?" They both said.

"I got raped... A couple months ago. At Adam;s wedding..." Kris looked shocked and Stephen was twitching.

"What?" He yelled.

"Adam? I'll swear-"

"I swear if your brother did that to my sister you won't have a brother for much longer."

Ray winced,
"Stevie calm down. Please, the noise."

"What's that motherfucker's name I'll kick his fucking ass. Oh if I ever get my hands on him! I'll kill him, I'll spend my life in prison-"

"Over what?" Andy asked as he walked in to set his glasses down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but I had to go,
Loves RAY