Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

Start Talking a Sensationalist.

Since they took Joe’s Car, Kristyne’s was still here. She followed though she knew they both probably didn’t want her to.
Rae was pissed, Joe not as for some reason, “God, I was already fucking mad at her, why the hell did she have to go and injure you?!”

“Um…”

Joe knew that was a rhetorical question, best not answered.

Meanwhile Kristyne was mad and very sorry, “God, shit, fuck, well, um at least he’s not dead. Wait this isn’t the way to the hospital.”

“OK, Joe, come on,” Ray said. She noticed he was starting to look woozy. Ray came around the other side and helped him out. She was just barely holding him, he was heavy. Kristyne got out of the, after turning it off, and ran over and helped Ray.

“I don’t need your help,” she said accepting it anyway.

“Well, I don’t care, I’m helping him, not you.”

“Um, ladies, can we stop fighting for a minute and go? I’m good, I can stand.”

They brought him into the building.

“Whoa! Joe, dude! What happened?” Patrick was there.

They both glared at Kristyne, “Don’t look at me that way! It’s not like I fucking meant to!”

Pete looked at her, “Good job.”

“You know what? Joe, I’m sorry, I hope you can forgive me. Pete: fuck you!” she stormed out.

She was only outside the building.

“Can you guys please take care of him for a minute? I should, as much as I don’t want to talk to her at the moment, go and talk to her.”

Patrick took Joe, “Yeah, sure.” while Pete just stood there looking shocked.

“What did I do?” he asked like he didn’t already know.

“Nothing wrong, but it didn’t exactly help,” Andy answered back.