Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Game, Dinner, and Plans

Geno’s POV

It was game time and I was nervous. Not nervous about the game but after when I am supposed to meet Roxy’s parents. Flower just came in from his stretching with her and now is making his way over to me.

“Hey, Roxy told me to tell you not to be nervous and to go out there and kick some ass” he said with a smile. “She also said something in what I think is Russian”

“Thanks, was it ya tebya lyublyu?” I asked

“Yeah, how did you know?” he asked

“Inside joke” I said with a smile and he left to go back to his stall. I was still in shock that she knew me so well, to know I was nervous without me telling her.

Dan walked in and started his pregame speech and I got my head into the game.

************************
I was having the game of my life and was pumped up. We were up 3-1 and I had a goal and an assist. I was on the bench waiting for Dan to call my name for my next shift when Stamkos scored.

There was a collective “Fuck” from the bench and groans. Dan was trying to pump us up and telling us plays to make before tapping me on the shoulder and telling me it was my time. I shot off the bench and skated towards the net. I got a pass and was determined to score, that is why I didn’t see the defensemen coming at me until I was face down on the ice.

There was a sting in my knee and I was praying nothing was wrong and it was just a tweak. I got up in my own but could barely put weight on it. I got into the trainer’s room and was put up on a table

“Ok Geno you know you need to take off your gear” Charlie said and I stripped down to my under armor and got ready for the tests. “Ok, how bad is the pain?” he asked and many more questions for the next 10 minutes.

There was a knock on the door and Roxy poked her head in. “Hey, how is everything?”

“I think it is just tweaked but I need to do an X-Ray just in case, I’m going to ask the Lightening if we can use theirs” he said and left us alone.

As soon as the door was closed she rushed over and gave me a hug. “Are you okay?” she whispered into my neck.

“I’m ok baby” I said back and kissed her head.

“I love you” she whispered then pulled away to give me a kiss

“I love you too” I said after we pulled away and saw there were tears in her eyes. “Hey, what wrong?”

“I was just so scared when you went down” she said and I wiped away the one tear that fell.

“I’m fine now” I said and kissed her forehead but pulled away when the door pushed open.

“Can you walk?” Charlie asked and I nodded

“Think so” I said sliding off of the table and slowly putting weight on my leg.

“How does it feel?” she asked

“Small hurt” I said and took a step with a little limp “What happen with game?”

“There is about 5 minutes left in the third and we are still up by one” Charlie said as he led us to a room marked X-Ray. “Ok, sit down here and we will get this over as soon as possible”

Fifteen minutes later I was walking back into the locker room to shower and change with a brace on my knee.

“Hey man, how is the knee?” Sid asked as he put on his shirt.

“Just tweaked, no major. We win?” I asked as I grabbed a towel and made my way to the showers. He gave me a nod and put on his watch.

I was one of the last ones to get dressed and ready to go and by that time it was almost time to load onto the bus. I walked out of the locker room to find Roxy, Courtney and two other people. I totally forgot about meeting her parents until now.

“Geno, these are my parents Margret and Allen” she said “Mom, Dad this is Evgeni”

“It is so nice to meet you Evgeni” her mom said and pulled me into a hug.

“Please call me Geno” I said and pulled away to address her father. “Sir” I said and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you Geno” he said stiffly

“Don’t be like that dad” Roxy says and wraps her arm around my waist.

“So, Geno are you okay?” her mom asks with a look of concern in her eyes.

“Just tweak” I say “Be good in few days”

“That is good” she said with a warm smile.

“So, who is hungry?” Roxy asked and everyone agreed to a late dinner at the hotel restaurant.

***********************
After sitting down and ordering her dad looked at me and I knew what was coming.

“So Geno, tell us about yourself” he said as he took a sip of his water.

“Um, my English not so good but I try. I grow up in Russia with mom dad and brother, in Pittsburgh for 6 year, love hockey” I said not knowing what they wanted to know.

“Do your parents come to visit often?” he asked

“They come for month around January” I said

“That’s nice, it must be hard on your family” her mom said with a sad smile.

“It is, but we talk a lot” I said “and team is like family” I said and looked over at Roxy who was sitting next to me and had a smile on her face. Our food came a few minutes later and everyone was quiet. We made small talk while eating and I tried to answer everything they were saying but had times that Roxy needed to explain what they were asking or meant.

After the table was cleared her father decided to ask the questions I knew he wanted to ask all night “So, what are your intentions with my daughter?”

“Dad!” Roxy whisper yelled.

I put a hand on her knee and squeezed “It’s fine” I told her before turning back to her father “This real for me, I…” I wanted to tell him I loved her but I didn’t know how they would react “I like her so much and never hurt her” I told them and felt her out her hand over mine and squeeze it.

“Do you love her?” he asked and eyed me to see if I was lying.

I didn’t even hesitate “Yes, I love her so much” I said looking into his eyes. He gave me a short nod and looked over to Roxy. I looked over at her too and saw tears swimming in her eyes, I brushed one that fell and kissed the top of her head.

“And you?” he asked her.

“I love him more than anything” she said and my heart swelled.

“That is great news!” her mom excitingly said “Isn’t it Allen?”

“Of course as long as he treats her right” he said and looked straight at me. I was about to explain how much it would kill me to hurt her but she beat me to it.

“Dad, he treats me perfectly, I couldn’t ask for anything better” she said and squeezed my hand.

“That is all I ask” he said and looked down at his watch. “It is getting a little late, what time is the flight tomorrow?”

“Not until 9, do you want to grab breakfast in the morning?” she asked her parents and they nodded while getting up. We all rode the elevator but went our separate ways when they exited on their floor. As soon as the doors closed she had me up against the wall and gave me a kiss filled with love.

“You did amazing, they love you” she said in between kisses

“Really? Even your dad?” I asked

“Yeah, he is just being protective” she said and just as she kissed the neck the doors opened to our floor.

“See you in room?” I asked as we walked down the hallway.

“Of course” she said and we went into our rooms to get ready for bed. While getting ready I noticed it was only a little after 11 and I was still wide awake; also Kris was still out, probably celebrating the win at some bar. I knocked on our adjoining door and she answered in only a lace bra and a thong, I drank in every curve of her body before resting my eyes on her face. She had on a sexy smirk and beckoned me into the room.

“Why so beautiful?” I asked as I stepped into the room and shut the door and locked it. Her face heated up and she looked down at the floor. I put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up to mine; I then gave her a kiss. I went to pull away but she locked her arms around my neck and mine went behind her thighs and hoisted her up. Her legs wrapped around me and I could feel the heat coming from between her legs and if I wasn’t already turned on from the outfit, I was now.

She could feel it to because she smirk into the kiss and grinded into me. “Someone is excited” she whispered and kissed right below my ear, earning a groan from me.

“Blame me?” I asked as I played with the lace of her bra.

“No” she said and kissed and sucked gently on my throat. I walked over to the bed and sat down, she was now straddling my lap and if not for my boxers and her panties I would be in her. “Shit” she whispered with a sigh

“What?” I asked and pulled away.

“You just feel so good” she said and grinded into me again, making my head fall back because of the pressure and heat surrounding me. With her words I pretty much lost any of the self control I was holding onto and unclasped her bra, while flipping us over. She looked so beautiful with her hair spread out on the bed, topless, and a smile on her face. I kissed from her lips, down her throat, to her collarbone, then to her chest. I kissed and sucked on everything and anything I could. We have never really taken it slow, we always go so fast. Not tonight, tonight I am going to worship her body and memorize it.

I slowly kissed down her flat stomach to the top of her panties and looked back up at her to see her watching me with lust filled eyes. She nodded her head as to say it was okay to do this, since we haven’t done it before. I have gone down on girls before, but not Roxy; I was wondering if she tasted as sweet as I imagined. She lifted her hips and I slowly slid her panties off her hips and down her legs.

She was now bare in front of me and all I could do was stare. She went to cover herself but I stopped her “Don’t, you are beautiful” I said and took one leg and kissed the inside of her ankle all the way up to the inside of her thigh, I did the same to the other one and once I was at her thigh I got nervous. What if I wasn’t good?

As if she could sense my hesitance she brushed her hand through my hair and whispered “Please” that is all the encouragement I needed.

********************************
Hours later I had Roxy curled up and falling asleep in my arms. I thought she had fallen asleep because of the lack of communication and her breathing so I started whispering to her in Russian.

“I love you so much it hurts sometimes. I hate being away from you. I can’t wait to marry you and be able to call you my wife.” I kissed her on the head “Our babies will be beautiful and so loved.”

I was really surprised when she lifted her head and looked at me with a smile “I love you but what did you say?”

“I didn’t know you awake” I said with a slight blush even though I know she couldn’t understand me.

“I was just enjoying the peace and quiet, before you started talking” she said with a joking smile. “What were you saying?”

“Nothing important” I said with a smile and kissed her forehead.

She laid her head back down on my chest and was quiet for a few minutes before talking again. “What are you doing for Thanksgiving?” she asked

“Don’t know, what you doing?” I asked her knowing it was an American holiday.

“I don’t have enough time to fly down to my parents, since there is a game the next day, so I think it is going to be just me and Sarah this year.” She said “Unless you want to join us?”

“I love to” I said with a smile “You cook?” I asked

“Yeah I am going to cook” she said while absent mindedly drawing shapes on my chest “Even though it will be hard to cook for three people”

“Why not have party?” I asked

“First I don’t have an apartment big enough, second I don’t have a kitchen to cook all that food in, and third I don’t know who to invite?” she said

“Use my house” I said

“I don’t know Geno” she said

“I have space, kitchen, and ask team” I said fixing all the problems

“Ok, I will use your house and I will ask them tomorrow on the plane” she said after a few minutes of thinking it over.

I kissed her on the head before whispering goodnight and laying my head on the pillow. She snuggled into my chest and whispered goodnight before her breathing evened out and she fell asleep. I remembered to set an alarm before following her into dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I know I have been MIA for the last almost month but I have been on vacation for the last two and a half weeks. Before that I was house sitting and had no internet connection.

I am so sorry for the delay but from here on out I should be good with updating. I will tell you guys in the future if I wont be able to update.

I love you SO much and would love to know what you think!!!!!

Kirsten :)
P.S. Drama is coming.......