Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Babysitting

Geno’s POV

“Can you come here and stir this sauce?” Roxy asks from the stove with Lola on her hip. I passed the controller to Kody who was watching me play Mario Kart with his sister.

“Be right back” I say before leaving the room. Seeing Roxy with a child does something to me and I want that for real, with a child of our own.

“I need to change her so stir this until I get back” she says before walking away.

“Uncle Geno” I hear and turn around to see Maeva standing there.

“Yes?”

“Are you going to marry Roxy?” she asks.

“Do you think she marry me?” I ask her.

“Duh, she looks at you like mommy looks at daddy” she says. “When you get married can I call her Aunt Roxy?”

“I will make deal, when you see sparkly ring on this finger” I say pointing to my ring finger, “you can call her Aunt Roxy.”

“Okay” she says and smiles like I gave her a huge present.

“What are you guys talking about?” Roxy asks as she comes in and takes over cooking again.

“Nothing” we both say at the same time.

“Uh-huh, well dinner is almost ready so how about you get everybody to wash their hands and get to the table.” she says and I salute before going to round up the kids.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dinner was great like usual when Roxy cooks. The kids behaved well and now we are relaxing on the couch watching some highlights from the games, after bathing and putting everyone to bed.

“I want this” I say during a commercial break.

“Kids?” she asks.

“Yeah, I want you with baby” I say and rub her flat stomach.

“I want that too” she says and rests her hand over mine.

“Let’s do it” I say without a thought.

“As much as I want to have a baby, I want to be married first” she says and squeezes my hand.

“Yeah” I say reluctantly.

“After we are married we can start trying” she says and a smile.

“I like trying” I say and give her a kiss.

“Roxy?” I hear from the stairs and we turn around to see Zoe standing there looking very scared.

“What’s wrong Zoe?” Roxy asks as she walks over, picks her up, and brings her over to the couch.

“I had a nightmare” she says and I can see the tears still wet on her cheeks.

I wipe her cheeks as she settles in between us and Roxy talks to her. “It was just a dream, you are okay.” She whispers and wraps a blanket around her. “What does mommy usually do?” she asks after a few seconds.

“She sings me to sleep” Zoe says and before I can say anything to Roxy about not having to sing if she isn’t comfortable she starts. It isn’t one I have heard before so I listen to her too.

“Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.”
She sings in one of the best voices I have ever heard.

“I think that did it” I say as I look down at a sleeping Zoe. “Great mom someday”

“Thanks, I think she should stay down here until they get home” she says and snuggles into the couch.

It was another half an hour before Duper and Carole-Lyne got home. Duper took Zoe upstairs to put her to bed before coming back down to wish us a good night and to see us at practice tomorrow.

“That was fun” Roxy says from her side of the bed.

“Da, they wear me out” I say with a yawn and pull her into me.

“You still want that?” she asks.

“Of course, worth it if ours” I say and put a kiss on her head.

She all of a sudden swings her leg over so she is straddling me and whisper to me, “You know if we are going to start trying when we are married, practice makes perfect” then grinds her hips into mine, instantly making me hard. “I guess you agree” she says and does it again.

“Oh baby” I say and flip us over. “I love to practice” I say with a smile. I strip her of my t shirt and panties as she pulls down my boxers. I know I can’t wait too long so I check to make sure she is ready. “Fuck, you so wet” I say and pull my fingers out before pushing in.

“Oh!” she says when I’m fully in.

“So tight” I say and start to rock forward slowly.

“Please, faster” she says with nail digging into my back.

“Want rough?” I ask and pinch a nipple, earning a moan.

“Yes, fuck me!” she says and I somehow get harder.

“Love when talk dirty” I say before pulling out and flipping her over. This angle is so different; I get so much deeper and hit different spots.

“Oh yes!” she shouts when I push in. As I push in she pushes back on me causing me to go deeper.
“Harder” she says and I speed up knowing I will explode if I don’t.

“Almost there” I say and reach around to pinch her clit.

“OH FUCK!” she yells as she cums “Evgeni!”

I don’t last much longer and I yell her name as I empty myself into her before collapsing half on her half on the bed.

“If you do that, I should be pregnant on our wedding night” she says after we catch our breath. I kiss her shoulder before rolling off her.

“That the plan” I say and take her into my arms.

“Sounds like a great plan to me” she says and kisses my chest, right over my heart.

“I love you and can’t wait to marry you and have lots of babies” I say to her.

“Lots of babies?”

“Da, many as we can” I say.

“I think 4 is my number” She says with a laugh.

“Only 4?” I ask

“Well when we have four, I will think about another” She says.

“I love you”

“I love you too Evgeni and I can’t wait to start my life with you” she says and I give her another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of baby talk and some sexy time :) now I am going to speed it up and jump forward.
Love to hear your thoughts!
Comment!

Kirsten :)