Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Packing and Cuddling

Roxy’s Pov

Playoffs suck, especially when you are beaten in the first round by the biggest rivals. Philly took the series and booted the team out. The only good thing that came from this, or possible good thing, is that Geno can now go play for team Russia in the world championships. We made a plan to go to Helsinki for the tournament, then to go to Florida to visit my family, and then to Russia for the rest of the summer.

“I don’t know what to pack” I say into the phone to Sarah who is on her lunch break.

“What is the temperature over there? How long are you going for?”

“It is spring time there, I think. I don’t know how long, it depends on how well they do” I say as I look at my two empty suitcases.

“How about after work I come over and help you” she says around some food.

“That would be great; I will just pack some essentials right now”

“Good plan, I will call you when I am on my way” she says and we hang up. I make my way downstairs to find Geno on the couch with Dixie lying on his stomach,

“You do know we leave for Europe in two days and you have not packed yet” I say

“Da” he says with a shrug.

“We have a lot to do before we leave. Did you get Dixie all her shots so she can travel outside the country?” I ask.

“Oh, no I forgot” he says without even looking at me.

“Please tell me you are joking. I told you she needed those shots to travel and she needed them at least 72 hours before traveling.” He still wasn’t looking at me “Are you even listening?”

“Huh?” he asks and finally looks at me.

“Uh!” I say and leave the room. It is about ten minutes later when there is a knock on our bedroom door that I locked.

“Babe?” he asks after trying the handle. “I’m sorry”

“I’m Sorry’ isn’t going to fix this” I say to him through the door.

“Please open the door” he says and I reluctantly open the door but go back to sitting on the bed. “I’m sorry I forgot”

“You do know that now we can’t take her, I guess she is going to have to live with Sarah until we come back.” I say

“After worlds we come back before Florida?”

“Yeah I guess Sarah will have to get her shots done while we are gone.”

“I feel like asshole”

“Well while you are up here why don’t you pack” I say and drag him into the closet. “I am not going to be your mother and pack for you” I say after he whines like it is the end of the world. “Speaking of parents, are yours coming?”

“I have Denis buy tickets and surprise them” he says.

“That is so sweet and one of the reasons I love you”

“Not mad still?”

“I wasn’t mad, just sad that Dixie can’t come with us and i am stressed about everything going on. It actually might be better that she stays here until we go to Russia. I don’t know what airplanes do to cats.” I say

“True” he says as he drags out his suitcase. We spend the next hour picking out outfits for him to wear and getting his things together. Two suitcases later we were done with his stuff.

“See that wasn’t so hard and now you don’t have to scramble tomorrow. Sarah is coming over later to help me pack so if you want to invite Sidney over, you can” I say as we make our way to the kitchen.

“Okay I will, we have dinner with them?” he asks

“We can” I say as I look through the fridge “We just bought those steaks last week. How about we have those and I can make some rice and vegetables?”

“Sounds great” he says and hugs me from behind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
“So I checked the weather reports and it is in the 50s and 60s” she says as she looks at my clothes in the closet. “Are you coming back here before Florida?”

“About that” I say with an award winning smile.

“What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything! I asked Geno last week to get Dixie her shots so she could travel with us but he forgot and now we can’t take her. So we were wondering if you could take her until we get back from Finland” I say with puppy dog eyes.

“How long?”

“A month at the most” I say

“Fine but you owe me” she says with a glare.

“When don’t I owe you?” I ask with a smile. The next hour was spent packing and catching up with each other since we haven’t been together a lot since I moved out. We talked about our love lives, visiting mom and dad, Europe, and before we knew it we were done and making our way downstairs.

“So do you and Sid want to stay for dinner, we have plenty and the fewer leftovers the better.”

“Sure, that sounds good”

“Let me ask how long the steaks will take so I know when to do everything else” I say and make my way to the basement, his man cave, to ask him. “Ev? How long will the steaks take on the grill?” I shout from the top of the stairs.

“Uh, 10 to 15 minute” he says back

“Thank you” I say before going back to the kitchen and getting everything ready. “Do you want some wine?” I ask Sarah and pull out a bottle from the fridge.

“Yes please”

By the time the guys come up I am already making rice and Sarah is chopping up vegetables for the grill. Thirty minutes later we were all sitting around the outdoor table we had getting ready to dig in.

“This is delicious” Sid says after a few bites.

“Thank you” both Ev and I say, causing us to laugh.

“It is great for you guys to come over. We won’t be able to see you guys for a while.” I say and frown with the thought.

“But we will Skype and call all the time” Sarah says with a smile.

“Yes, that is a definite” I say with a nod and resume eating.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Thanks for coming over and packing with me” I say to Sarah as she and Sid get ready to go.

“Of course”

“Well we will see you on Wednesday at 4, right?”

“Yes, I will be here at four and get you guy to the airport in time” she says before pulling me into a hug. “Always a pleasure Geno” she says and takes Sid’s hand before walking out the door.

“They are so cute” I say as we watch them kiss before going to their cars.

“You cute” Geno says in my ear and gives me a tap on the butt. I retreat back to the kitchen with Geno following me. “So what do we need to do tomorrow? We have to stop the paper, forward the mail to Sarah’s, get Dixie’s stuff together for Sarah, make sure we have everything, what else?” I ask him.

“You in bed” he says with a smirk.

“Me in bed? Something we have to do tomorrow?” I ask him

“Tomorrow, tonight, I not picky” he says with a shrug.

“You are lucky I love you because if not I would slap you for being smug”

“Smug?” he asks

“Cocky” I say and he shrugs his shoulders in a ‘what can you do?’ fashion. “Fine, let me load the dishwasher then I will be upstairs” I say

“Ten minute” he says
“Yes sir” I say with a mock salute. After doing the dishes I make my way upstairs to find the bedroom empty. “Ev?”

“Here” he calls out from the bathroom. I walk in to see our bathtub filled with bubbles and a couple candles lit. “How bout a bath?”

“That sounds amazing, thank you” I say and take off my clothes before following him in and settling against his chest. “It is stuff like this that makes me love you more”

“Is good?”

“The best” I say and about moan when he starts massaging my back.

“Stress not good” he says as he works out a knot

“I know a way that will help me relax” I say and turn around so I am facing him.

“I like this” he says and grips my hips, pulling me closer.

“I know you wanted me in bed but I hope the tub will be okay” I say and I feel his hardness on my thigh.

“Just want you” he says but I shut him up with a kiss. We kiss for a few minutes before the need to too great to ignore. I take him in my hand and pump him a few times before lining him up with my entrance. I sink down on him and stay here for a few seconds.

“I love the way you fill me up” I whisper before rotating my hips.

“You feel so good, can’t get enough” he breathes out.

We stare into each other’s eyes as we slowly make love and it is some of the best sex I have ever had in my life. It takes a little longer to reach our orgasms but when we do it is intense and mind blowing. By the time we get out of the bath the water has turned cold, so we wrap up in towels before heading into the bedroom.

“Rule for tonight” Evgeni says as I make my way to the closet so I stop to listen, “no clothes allowed” he says and strips off his towel before getting into bed.

“I love that rule” I say as I strip off my towel and get into bed with him.

“Cuddle?” he asks and I think my heart melts.

I cuddle into his side and tangle my legs with his. “You are very lovey dovey today, what’s going on?”

“I feel like I won’t see you much in next month” he says like a child. “Busy playing and practice”

“We will see each other at night and days off” I say but love how he wants me close. “You do realize you have to get me a jersey because I am going to all your games, right?”

“Of course, only best” he says and rubs my back.

“You are the best” I say and kiss his chest.

“Just want to spend as much time as I can with you before we leave”

“Me too” I say and snuggle in more.

“I love you” whispers with a kiss on the head.

“I love you too” I say before falling asleep in the arms of the man that I love with my whole heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the big delay. I had major writers block so it took me a while to work through that.
I hope you guys like this chapter and i can say that there will be drama in the future chapters.
Comment!

Kirsten :)