Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Sweden

Geno’s POV

“Well this is it” Roxy says as we walk into our hotel room we will be sharing for this tournament. “Jet lag is killing me” after collapsing on the bed.

“Still afternoon” I say and pull her up so she will stay awake.

“Can’t we take a nap?”

“No, it help if we keep moving” I say and pull my jacket back on “Let’s go see city”

“Okay” she says with a yawn and follows me out of the room.

“Practice tomorrow, so free day today” we spend the rest of the afternoon looking at the architecture of the city and watching the sunset before grabbing dinner at this café down the street from the hotel.

“Is it time for bed yet?” she asks as we get back into the room.

“Da”

“Finally” she says and lies down without changing.

“Do I need to change you?” I ask

“Please? In the bigger suit case are my clothes”

“What in smaller?”

“Shoes and everything else I will need” she says in a sleepy voice.

I look through her suit case and find one of her silky night gowns. I pull her shirt off and unhook her bra before putting the gown over her head. Next are the pants and panties, I get half hard just looking at her naked beneath me. As I pull the gown down I run my finger tips over her curves.

“Mmm…baby, I’m too tired” she says and I tuck her in to bed while I go take a shower and relieve myself. After washing my hair I am hard and I grab my cock. I think of Roxy in skimpy underwear and start pumping my hand. Then my mind switches to her giving me a blow job and I cum almost instantly. After washing my body I am slipping on some pajama pants and getting into bed with the girl of my dreams.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Practice was different from what I am use to but I am back with some of my friends from the NHL. It is kind of weird talking in all Russian all the time but I like it, it feels like being back home. We have a game tomorrow and I have to start clicking with my line mates.

“So do you think you are ready for your first game?” Roxy asks me as she massages my back.

“Mmm…should be, but always hard to play with new people” I say and groan when she hits a sore spot.

“I don’t know why you are so tense, this is hockey. You know hockey, you need to relax and play your game” she say and works out that knot.

“I know” I say feeling sleepy.

“And I am proud of you, no matter how you do”

“I want to win” I say

“I know but do it for you and your country, not me. You don’t need to impress me, I am already yours” she whispers in my ear.

“Yeah you are” I say and flip over so she is now straddling my stomach. Just as her lips touch mine, my phone goes off.

“What?” I ask into the phone.

“Hey, buddy. I just got here, where are you?” my best friend from back home, Max asks.

“We are at the hotel, where are you?” I ask in my native tongue.

“Downstairs, what room? I’m coming up” he says

“410” I say and we hang up.

“My friend I was telling you about is here, Max. He is coming up” I say then there is a knock on the door. “Is here” I say and go to let him in.

“Geno!” Max says and gives me a big hug and I return it. “It has been too long”

“Yeah,” I say stepping back and putting my arm around Roxy. “Max this is Roxy, my girlfriend. Roxy, this is Max” I say

“Roxy, it is great to meet you. He won’t stop talking about you” he says and before I can translate, not knowing if she got all that she surprises me.

“It is great to meet you too, he talks about you all the time too” she says in Russian and I just look at her amazed. “What? I have been practicing” she says with a shrug to me.

“You sound great” Max says

“Thank you” she says with almost perfect pronunciation.

“That is so hot” I whisper into her ear and watch her blush.

We spend the afternoon catching up with Max and they get to know each other. Max and I were in a discussion about the difference between forehand and backhand when I see Roxy yawn.

“Well I have a game tomorrow and need my sleep” I say getting up and leading Max to the door.
“See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah I will be there, Roxy you sitting with me?” he asks her and I see her light up.

“That would be great, meet you there tomorrow?” she asks

“Yeah, see you tomorrow” he says and leaves.

“He is really nice” Roxy says and walks into the bedroom to get ready for bed.

“Yeah he is a great guy” I say with a yawn of my own.

“Are you excited for tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I feel ready” I say and slide into bed with her.

“I’m excited” she says and snuggles me into my side.

“Good, should be fun” I say and turn the light off.

“Love you”

“Love you too” I say and fall asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Great game” Pavel says to me in the locker room with smile on his face.

“You too” I say thinking about his goal and assist. I get showered and changed, talk to the media, then get to see Roxy.

“Great game!” she says and gives me a kiss and a hug. “Hungry?”

“Yeah, starved” I say and get a high five from Max.

“That goal was sick” he says.

“Thanks man”

“How does a steak sound?” She asks

“Amazing” I say and we make our way to the exit. We make our way to a steakhouse and order a bottle of wine. After getting our meals and eating for a while she asked how it was.
“Yours is better” I say with a smile

“Thank you” she says and takes a sip of wine.

“So, you know how I have been looking for a job?” Max asks

“Yeah, how is that going?” I ask

“Well I have been thinking of going to America” he says

“Really? That is great” I say with a smile

“How is your English?” Roxy asks

“I say it is pretty good” Max says in English with a smile.

“Why have we been speaking in Russian when we all can speak English!?” she asks

“Practice” I say with a smile.

“You are lucky I love you” she says then turns to Max “What do you want to do?”

“Teaching hockey to kids” he says and I can see her melt a little.

“That is so sweet” she says with a soft smile. “Where were you thinking?”

“Actually Pitt, the only place I know anybody” he says with a shrug.

“That is great idea” She says then turns to me “Isn’t that smart?” she asks me and I nod while finishing my steak. I know that it is stupid to be upset about her and Max, but I just don’t like her fawning over another guy. We finish up dinner pretty quiet and go back to the hotel.

“Are you okay?” she asks me as we get ready for bed.

“I’m fine” I say

“No you’re not, what wrong?”

“It’s stupid” I say and get into bed.

“Tell me” she says

“I got jealous of you and Max” I say and wait for her to laugh, which happens almost instantly.

“Why? Because I was being nice? You should know when I am flirting and not” she says with laughing.

“I told you it was stupid” I say “I know you would never”

“You are right because I love you not Max, even though Max is a great guy he is not you” she says and gives me a kiss.

“Thank you” I say and lay back waiting for her.

“Well 1 game down, only 9 more to go” she says before giving me one more kiss and cuddling in.

“I want it” I say

“I know and I believe in you” she says before turning off the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didnt have internet for a week and this is the first time i can post this.
I hope you like it :)
Comment

Kirsten :)