Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Questions, Brunch, and News.

Geno’s POV

So I have decided that tonight is the night. I am proposing tonight. I get a little dizzy every time I think about it for too long. I am having Sid and Sarah help me out with setting up while we are at dinner. I don’t think she suspects a thing.

Dinner is all a blur to me, my heart is pounding and my palms are sweating but I try to keep my cool so she doesn’t get suspicious. After Sid and Sarah leave she keeps me updated with how things are going and if it is all ready. Halfway through dessert everything is ready.

We get back to the condo I make my way to the balcony and see it all set up just like I wanted it then make my way to a chair and wait. She comes out a few minutes later and walks over to the balcony.

“That warm breeze feels nice” she says but that is all.

She doesn’t say anything for a few minutes and I get nervous that she isn’t going to see it. Just as I am about to get up she gasps and is looking down.

“Oh my gosh! Ev look someone put ‘Will You Marry Me?’ on the sand in lights down there.” She says pointing down to the ground, I get down on one knee and take out the box from my pocket. She turns around and puts her hands up to her mouth but I still hear her whisper “Oh my God”

“Roxanne, you are best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much and I don’t think I can ever live without you. I had to once and I don’t ever want to again. I want you to be my wife, mother of children, best friend, everything forever. Please make me so happy and be my wife?” I say and I can see the tears rolling down her cheeks. I can also feel the tears stinging the back of my eyes. I open up the box to show the ring I picked out and she starts crying harder.

“Oh my god! I love you!” she says and tackles me into a hug.

“Is that yes?” I ask

“YES! YES! YES!” she yells. I take the ring out of the box and slip it on to her finger. “It is so beautiful, I love it, and you did such a good job” she says looking at the ring.

“Picked it out myself” I say with a smile. She looks at me with the biggest smile on her face. I take her face in my hands and give her one of the most passionate kisses I can give. “I love you so much. I am so happy” I whisper between kisses.

“I love you too. Oh my God we are engaged!” she says and I stand, lifting her into my arms and twirling her around. “How are we going to tell people?”

“Can we do it tomorrow, I want to celebrate” I say as I carry her inside.

“At least let me tell my family” she says and I set her down.

“Fine, I will be in bed” I say and go into the bedroom. After stripping down to my boxers I slip in bed and Rox comes in on her phone.

“It is so beautiful, I love it” she says with a smile then mouths ‘mom’ at me. “We will come by tomorrow so you can see it in person…yes…ok…I love you…bye” she says and hangs up. “She was crying but I could hear the smile” she says and she takes off her dress.

“That good” I say and drag her over to me.

“I still need to call Sarah” she says

“No she knows” I say and kiss her neck.

“What?”

“Her and Sid set it up” I said pointing to the balcony.

“That is why they left dinner early?”

“Yes, just text her” I say and hand her the phone. After she is done I take the phone and put it on silent and set it on the table. I pull her so I am on my back and she is on top of me. We make out for a while before I unhook her bra and pull it off her. I love the feeling of skin to skin and want more of it. I sit up and move down her neck to the tops of her breasts. She is now straddling my lap, we are core to core. I can feel how hot she is and I want it.

“Do you like these?” I ask pulling on the little thong she has on.

“There not my favorite” she says and I rip them off her body.

“I buy you new” I say and take a nipple in my mouth. She throws her head back and grinds into me. After enough attention I move to the other one and repeat. I feel one of her small hands reach into my boxers and tug on my already hard cock. “Don’t tease” I say around her nipple.

“I love you so much” she says as she pulls my boxers off. She sinks down on my cock and releases this small moan that drives me crazy. She starts to move her hips in little circles and I know she wants to go slow and make it last. I recapture her mouth and we lazily make out, not rushing anything. After a while I turn us over and pump into her with more force but not faster. I can feel my stomach tighten and I know I am not going to last long.

“Baby, I’m close” I whisper in between kisses.

“Me too” she says. I speed up my hips and suck on that special spot on her neck that makes her moan. I got that noise and more as she clenched around me. That pushed me over the edge and I got dizzy from my orgasm. With the last of my strength I turned us over so I didn’t crush her under my weight.

“I can’t believe we are engaged” she whispers looking at her ring

“Can’t wait to marry you” I say back

“I hope I don’t become a bridezilla” she says with a laugh

“A what?” I ask

“It is a bride mixed with Godzilla, it means a crazy bride” she says

“No bridezilla” I say

“I guess we will be having a summer wedding. We should do it early in the summer or late so it isn’t so hot.”

“We do this later, now sleep” I say and turn off the light.

“Goodnight fiancé” she says and I can hear the smile.

I kissed her head before responding “Goodnight fiancé”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Honey, it is gorgeous” her mother says looking at her ring. We are at brunch with the whole family.

“You did good Evgeni” she says to me.

“Thank you” I say after a sip of orange juice.

“So any plans made?”

“Mom, it just happened last night.” Roxy says, “but we were thinking next summer, it gives us time to plan” she says

“Yes then your season will be over and you can invite your friends” she says to me with a warm smile. “How did your parents take the news?”

“Mom cried and dad was happy, they love Roxy” I say and kiss her temple.

“I can’t wait for grandchildren!” her mom says with a huge smile.

“Mom, we just go engaged last night. Don’t get ahead of yourself”

“I know but it is exciting to think about”

“It is!” I say and I see her light up.

Roxy then whispers in my ear “You just opened the door to baby hounding”

“It been open” I say back with a smile.

“So you want children?”

“Yes, many as she will give me” I say with a smile.

“Easy tiger” Roxy say with a smile.

The conversation has moved through many different topics before Sid’s phone starts to ring.

“I have to take this” he says stepping away from the table, “Hey Ray, what’s up?” he says before he is out of hearing distance.

“What do you think that was about?” Roxy asks me

“Don’t know, someone could get traded?” I say hoping it’s not that. A few minutes later he comes back with a pained look on his face. “What’s wrong?”

“Um…” he says glancing at Roxy “Ray just called to tell me that, um, Max isn’t coming back”

“What?” Roxy says “No, he loves Pittsburgh. He wouldn’t do that.” She says shaking her head.

“Has he signed somewhere?” Sarah asks

Sid rubs the back of his neck looking uncomfortable and kind of pissed. “Yeah, he went to Philly”

“PHILLY?!” she all about screams and grabs her phone from her purse.

“Babe, calm down” I say but I know I can’t stop her.

“I’m just going to text him” she says and starts tapping on her phone.

“Sorry for ruining brunch” Sid says

“Oh sweetheart, you didn’t ruin anything. Roxy is just being dramatic”

“I am not being dramatic; do you know what people are going to say? That he is a traitor and other horrible things. I just want to know why he didn’t say anything, I thought we were closer than that.” She says sounding very sad by the end of it.

I don’t like seeing her sad so I pull out my phone and text Max myself. ‘You better have good reason not tell Roxy. She is sad, make it better.’

I get a text back for him, ‘I will make it up to her, I promise’

‘You better’ I text back.

The rest of brunch is spent making awkward conversation and steering clear of hockey as much as possible.

“Well we booked seats on this boat ride and we need to leave to get there on time” Sarah says and after goodbye’s they leave.

“Want to go to the pool?” I ask Roxy

“That sounds nice” she says then turns to her parents, “We will see you guys tomorrow”

“Everything will work out” her dad says before they leave.

“Thanks dad” she says and gives him a hug.

We spend most of the day lying out by the pool, getting tan, and talking about wedding dates. After eating in the hotel restaurant and watching a movie curled up on the couch, we make our way to bed and Roxy finally lets the tears she has been holding back for Max flow. I hold her until her breathing calms and she is asleep.

“I love you” I whisper and kiss her forehead before falling asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW I am so sorry for not updating in like a month. I was going to update awhile ago but then I went on vacation and didn't have any time. I came back and finished this chapter and I hope people are still reading and like it. I hope to update in the next week but we will see how that goes.

Comment

Kirsten :)