Status: Work in Progress

Physical Therapy

Plane Rides and Hotel Rooms

(Roxy’s POV)

The plane was up in the air and I turned to Geno and asked “So what do you usually do on flights?”

“Uh…music, cards, read or sleep.” He told me

“Oh that’s cool” I said and pulled out a book to read I got through two pages but couldn’t concentrate. “Ok, this isn’t working out. Let’s play 20 questions” I said as I turned to Geno.

“20 question?” he asked looking confused

“It’s a game where we both take turns asking questions. We each get 20, do you get it?”

“Da, think so. Go first” he told me

“Ok, what’s your favorite color?” I asked starting off with easy ones.

“Green, you?” he said

“Brown” I automatically said while looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. “Um…Do you like it in America?”

“Da, America very nice. I miss Russia and family, I have family here too” he said while gesturing to the team.

I smiled “Yeah I get it I miss Florida but I have my sister and now I am getting closer to you guys. So I am not that sad I left.” I told him

“Brothers, Sisters?” he asked

“Only Sarah, I always wanted an older brother, but now I have like 24 older brothers and I am glad I don’t have one that is related to me. You?” he laughed at that.

“Brother, Denis” he said “Parents, get along?”

“I get along with my parents for the most part. But there are those times that they get on my nerves, wanting to know about my future, boyfriends and stuff like that.” I told him “Oh I got a good one, would you rather go out partying or stay home for the night?”

“Stay home, simple better. Party good only little at time” he told me and I think I fell for him more. “You?”

“I would rather stay home cuddled up on the couch watching a movie but I can hang with the best of them at a club. I can hold my liquor.” I told him smiling

“Good, need with these guys” he said pointing to some of the guys “Big drinkers” he said.

“Favorite food?”

“Mom’s Borscht, best” he said smiling “You?”

“Um…I would have to say…Mac n’ Cheese, especially when my mom makes it.” Just thinking about it makes me want some. “Was learning English really hard?”

“Da, many rules” he told me laughing “What you say in Spanish other day?” he asked

“Oh that, I don’t really know. I think I was talking about rooms in a house, my family, and how to get to the bathroom. I was just putting everything I knew together and hoped it sounded okay.” I said laughing

“It sound good, I impressed” he told me and I blushed “Say something in Spanish?” he asked me

“What do you want me to say?” I asked him

“Anything” he told me

“Hola, me llamo Roxy. Buenas Noches, Como estas? Muy bien, donde estas los pantelones?” I said to him

“What you say?” he asked

“I said hello, my name is Roxy. Good night, how are you? Very good and where are your pants?” we laughed at the last one “Now you say something in Russian” I told him

“Здравствуйте, меня зовут Евгений. Как поживаешь? Я счастлив, что вы здесь.” He said smiling

“What did you say?” I asked

“Hello, name Evgeni. How are you? I happy you here.” He told me and I smiled back at him.

“I’m happy too” I told him honestly “Well I am tired so I am going to try to get some sleep before we land”

“Da, good me too.” He said back so unbuckled my seatbelt and tried to get comfortable. I fell asleep pretty quickly the next think I know I was being woken up by the pilot saying we were approaching LAX and to buckle seatbelts. I also noticed that sometime in my sleep I shifted, so now I was lying on Geno’s shoulder and it felt nice. His head was on mine so I couldn’t move. So I acted like I was waking up and started to stretch hoping to wake him up.

It did and he looked at me and said “Sorry”

“Its fine, thanks for being my pillow” I told him smiling

“Welcome, you sleep good?” he asked

“Yeah slept great for being on a plane” I told him. We buckled up and started to land. After landing we made our way off the plan and onto a bus to take us to the hotel.

“Sit next to me?” I heard from behind me. I looked back and saw Geno

“Sure, sounds good.” I told him “Lead the way”

We were quiet on the ride to the hotel and it was nice not awkward like it is with most people.

We got to the hotel around 10 and got our rooms.

“What room?” Geno asked me getting into the elevator.

“I’m on floor 10 in 1021. You?” I said hitting number 10

“1023, neighbors” he said smiling

I smiled thinking how cute he was when he smiled. We got off the elevator and made our way to our rooms, his was right next door like he said and when I got inside mine I got a knock at the adjoining door. I had a good idea of who was on the other side of the door as I opened it I found Geno grinning.

“I tell Max, he get jealous” he said still grinning

I laughed and punched his arm “Who are you rooming with?”

“Tanger” he said “You alone?”

“Yeah I am the only girl so I get a room to myself with a nice and big king bed, all to myself” I said smiling. “Well I am tired so I am just going to go to bed. See you in the morning”

“Da, breakfast?” he asked

“Sure, sounds good see you at 9?” I asked

“Da, see tomorrow, Goodnight” he said before he shut his door.

“Goodnight” I said then shut my door. I got my pajamas out of my suitcase and got changed then lied down and turned the TV on to watch before falling asleep. The next morning I woke up at 8 and jumped in the shower. As I was getting out there was a knock on my door “Hang On!” I yelled as I wrapped a towel around myself.

“Yes?” I asked as I opened my door. I was not expecting Geno to be standing there.

“Umm…breakfast?” he asked as I tried to hide my body behind the door while blushing

“Oh ok hang on a few minutes, I just need to get changed. You can hang out here while I am in the bathroom or you can to back to your room, if you want” I told him going to get my clothes from my suit case.

“I stay here” he said and sat on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and heard the TV turn on in the other room.
********************************************************
(Geno’s POV)

I got up this morning and got into the shower thinking about last night and how it felt so nice to have Roxy sleeping on my shoulder on the plane. I got ready and thought she would be ready since it was 8:45. I got the shock of my life when she opened the door in only a towel still wet from a shower. In the moment all I could think about was taking her right then and there. Having her scream my name. I decided to stay in her room while she got dressed and that is where I am now watching TV trying to get my mind off of her. She was only 20 feet away in the bathroom and most likely naked. That is all I could think about, her naked. I was so lost in my mind I didn’t hear her come out of the bathroom.

“Geno?” she asked and I snapped out of my thoughts

“Huh?” I asked she had a smile in her face; she was so beautiful with her hair still wet and no makeup on. Oksana always wore too much make up.

“I asked if you were ready for breakfast. What were you thinking about so hard?” she asked, if she only knew it was her naked screaming my name I would be kicked out of her room.

“Oh, what for breakfast” I lied to her as I stood up taking in how short she really is. “How tall?” I asked her before I could stop myself.

“How tall am I? I am 5’1 and a half” she said proudly as we walked to her door.

I just laughed and said “So short”

“Well I’m sorry we can’t all be giants like you” she said angrily

“Oh I’m sorry, no mad” I begged her

“I’m not mad, just a touchy subject” she said “I was teased all my life for being short” she said sadly. I didn’t like seeing her sad

“I sorry” I told her honestly “Anyone mean, tell me. I beat up” I said trying to make her smile again.

It worked because she smiled and said “Okay Geno, next time someone teases me about my height I will send them to you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :)

Kirsten :)