Organization vamp girl

Organization 17

part 3

"i see you guys done with your mission" said zexion "ya we are and i see your showing the new girl around" said red head "well nice to met you guys im lucia and what your names" siad lucia "im demyx" im roxas" "and im axel got it memorized" they said. "now that she got to know you guys you 3 can leave" said zexion axel looked up and grinned "oh no no we thought you might need a hand" said axel "with what" ask zexion "to show lucia around " said axel "no thank axel i can handle it lets go lucia" said zexion gab her hand and walk out the room, zexion walk show her last of the the places, then he took to her room" "ok thats it for now well get you later for you to met eveyone" said zexion "ok i see you later" said lucia she sat on her bed and lay down looking at top of her room, then fell a sleep. later she woke up to to knock on her door, she open to see the zexion"so your ready to met eveybody" he said "i guess" said lucia as they both walk into the portal when they came out lucia saw she was in a a throne room and noticed it had 17 thrones, then 16 black portals appered, leaving 12 guys and two girl on them."so this is the part vampire and nobodie dont look much" some said "so this is Xidorn daughter" "thank god, i was afraid she'd look like those vampires in halloween town" someone whispered but she couldn't tell who it was.xemmas looked to see eveybody was here. "this is lucia Xidorn daughter she will be staying with us from now on treat her like family and member" said xemmas "lucia these are your member" he said "this is number 2 xigbar" she saw he had scar on his face, then xigbar made odd expression then look away. "number 3 xaldin" said xemnas as he poin to man with sideburns and dreadlocks, he did nothing."number 4 vexen" he look at her like he was fascination and she saw that he was the oldest person. "nuber 5 lexaeus" lexaeus merely nodded, he look like he was big and muscular."you already met zexion" he said as zexion look a wave. "number 7 saix" he had long and blue hair and had x-shaped skar on his face, he look at you then closed his eyes. "number 8 axel" he smirked and wink at her, that made her heart jump."number 9 demyx" xemnas said as she saw demyx he grinned and wave her."number 10 luxord" he was play with some cards he nodded but he seemed to be lost in thought."number 11 marluxia" she saw he had long pink hair, he look at her with expression that made her uncomfortable."number 12 larxene" she had blonde hair, when she was thinking, and she smirked at her."number 13 roxas" he smile at you."this is xion number 14 " she only one that that hood up so she couldn't see her face "number 15 xyla" she had long purple hair and a round markings on her forhead" and lastly number 16 alex" she saw she had orange short hair and pink eyes "now we are done for now is time go to bed" said xemnas as they all but zexion "ok lets get you to your room" said zexion as he open a portal they walk in then came to her room."ok she you tomorrow" said zexion as he left. lucia walk to the window breathing, she can smell the sweet scent of flowers near by.then she flopped on her bed close her eyes then soon drifted off to sleep.
To be continue