Status: New & Active (:

It Hurts

Cover-Up With Make Up In The Mirror.

The sunlight broke through the shades in my bedroom. I sighed and stretched. My body groaned in agony but I got up and went to the bathroom while Jonas was still sleeping. I quickly showered and when I got out I stared at my naked body in the mirror.

My small five foot four body held so many bruises and scars. They could all be hidden though, except for the one on my face. I quickly dressed in covering clothes and then tended to my face. I pushed my dark brown hair back with a black head band and put mascara on my eyelashes that surrounded my light brown eyes.

After a heavy amount of foundation, I finally covered up the bruise on my cheek and I was safe to leave the bathroom.

I always tried to hide that damage Jones did from Jonas. He knew he hurt me, but most of the time he never knew how bad because I lied about bruises and pain and hid them.

Jonas was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands when I came out. I smiled gently at him and then walked over to him. I sat next to him on the couch and leaned on him.

He looked up at me and put his arms around me. "God, I'm so fucking sorry. I always do this. I'm so sorry, baby."

I shrugged. "Hey, it's okay. I'm alright, aren't I?"

"How do you never have after pain or marks? I know I do damage to you."

If he knows what goes on, why doesn't he ever stop himself. I shake that thought. It's not him. It's Jones. He can't control that.

"You don't hurt me that bad. Relax. I love you, babe. We'll get through this hard time. Things are just rough for you."

Jonas kissed my neck. " I love you, Anora. You are the light to my life. Don't forget that. I'm sorry I hurt you."

Jones was't sorry. "It happens, honey."

He grabbed my cheeks and I tried not to flinch away. He kissed me gently. His lips caressed mine with the tenderness I wish he always exerted. I sighed as he nibbled my bottom lip. I melted into him. I wished every moment could be this great. But the rainbows can't last forever.

After my phone alarm goes off, we finally stopped kissing. He smiled at me and then kissed my forehead.

"Time for work and time for school for you." He said sadly. "Want to get breakfast together first?"

I smiled and nodded my head. I would take advantage of Jonas being himself when I could. Makes me more likely to stay.

Even though I knew Jones would come out again tonight, I enjoyed being happy with Jonas while we ate breakfast together.

I ended up being late to school, but it didn't matter. Being with Jonas was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3. We're making progress.

(:

I hope you like so far. Let me know.

Don't abuse who you love.

comment. subscribe. snizzle.

<3