Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 1

Oh how lucky I am. I got stuck being escorted by this crazed blonde chick. Why Tsunade wanted me in the village and isn’t letting me live in my cabin alone beats me. I didn’t really care as long as I got to the leaf village before this girl drove me insane. Her name was Ino Yamanaka and all she talked about was this boy. Dude, get a life. You’re only 13 and a ninja, get the hearts out from in front your eyes! That’s when I saw the gate of Konoha. I had to hold myself back from sprinting off toward it. Only a little longer and she would be gone.
As we approached the gates, I wondered how much the village had changed in the years I had been gone. I ran away the day my clan had been murdered.
All the way to the hokage’s building Ino talked about this kid more. I finally caught his name and took a look at her.

[thoughts]
Me: [Is she serious?]
Ino: Well, here we are. The hokage’s building. Do you need any help from here?
Me: No, I’ve got it from here.

I quickly walked into the hokage’s building and waved good-bye to Ino.

Me: [And good reddens.]

I didn’t even knock, I just walked right into the hokage’s office and there sat Tsunade. She looked up at me.

Me: I thought I was the only one left. Why did you all lie to me?
Tsunade: All these years and you haven’t changed a bit have you. Tiphia Uchiha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like this! =^.^=