Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 2

Me: I just can’t believe you!
Tsunade: What don’t you want to believe?
Me: That you left me out in the woods by myself and didn’t tell me that there was someone else from the Uchiha clan that had survived! That’s what I can’t believe!
Tsunade: You’re the one who decided to live by yourself after your clan’s mass murder!

That hurt and Tsunade knew it did, but she had been listening to my complaining for the last ten minutes. She was getting fed up with it.

Me: Fine. What do you need?

Don’t let it fool you. I’m still ticked.

Tsunade: I would like you to join one of our new cells. I want to see what you’re made of, Tiphia.
Me: Why now?
Tsunade: I wish you to start learning some special techniques at this early age. You have three cells to choose from.
Me: What do the teachers specialize in?

Tsunade grabbed a stack of papers off her desk and handed them to me.

Tsunade: Cells 7, 8, and 10 are your choices. The teachers are Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma.

I looked through the papers at the cell teachers, not paying attention to the other cell members.

Me: I think I’ll go with Kakashi. He has the sharingan and seems to be the best choice for someone of the Uchiha clan.

Tsunade nodded.

Tsunade: I think you made a good choice.

I reached my hand out and I gave her the papers back. I bowed before turning toward the door.

Tsunade: Cell 7 is meeting on the bridge in the park at 7:30am in the morning.
Me: Thanks Tsunade. Later.

I waved over my shoulder as I left her office.

Tsunade: Oh, Tiphia. What am I going to do with you?

Me: [I just can’t believe her nerve. Just out of nowhere she asks me to become an honorary shinobi at the age of eleven. Okay, that part is cool but still; she could have at least of told me that Sasuke survived. I mean I have the right to know my best friend is still alive.]

I keep walking toward the bridge Cell 7 was suppose to meet at, when I ran into someone.

?: Sorry. Are you alright?

I recognized the voice and I think when I looked up he remember who I was too.

?: Well I’ll be, Tiphia Uchiha. Is that really you?
Me: Sure is. How you been Kakashi?
Kakashi: Just fine. Say where you headed anyway?
Me: Oh me. I’m going to meet with my team.
Kakashi: And who might that be.
Me: Cell 7.
Kakashi: Looks like you ran into the right person.
Me: Technically you ran into me but yeah I guess you’re right.
Kakashi: Better get going. I’m late already.
Me: Okay.

The two of us darted off toward the bridge. I couldn’t wait to see who my cellmates were going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
One read in less then 24 hours!!! I am happy!! Well here comes chapter two. Hope you enjoy it!!! =^.^=