Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 4

What else was I supposed to do? When we got back to the village and Lady Tsunade didn’t have anything for me to do, so I went back to my little cabin in the woods. Unfortunately for me, my alone time was short lived. I hadn’t been out there but a day or two, and I heard a knock on my door. I was getting a little tired of everyone suddenly having an interest in me. I yanked open the door, ready to sock somebody in the nose, when I saw it was Kakashi.

Kakashi: Tiphia, may I come in and talk?
Me: Come on in.

He walk in and over to a nearby armchair, before sitting in it. I relaxed on my couch.

Me: Okay Kakashi, what’s up?
Kakashi: I’ve got a job I need done and you’re the best one for it.
Me: And what might that be?
Kakashi: There have been rumors saying Orochimaru is planning to attack the Leaf Village. They have asked me to find a person to use as a spy and go-between.
Me: So you are pretty much asking me to put my neck on the line and spy on Orochimaru.
Kakashi: That’s pretty much what it sums up to; yes.

I sat there and shook my head. First, off Tsunade makes me a genin early and now Kakashi is putting me on a S-rank mission. Oh, joy.

Me: And how is this suppose to work?
Kakashi: You are going to go rogue by trying to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go people. I don't believe I got readers this faster and as many. Hope you guys enjoy it! ^_^