Status: In progress :)

A Familiar Past

Chapter 5

I sat there in shock for a moment. I had to try and kill the famous Kakashi Hatake, the copycat ninja. Who the hell’s idea was this? How in the world was I suppose to beat one of the greatest ninjas of our village. I just stared at him.

Me: What?!

Kakashi shook his head. He knew I understood. I just didn’t like the idea.

Kakashi: You are going to try and kill me during training tomorrow.
Me: Tomorrow?!

Why did this have to all happen so fast? I groaned. I didn’t like it at all.

Me: Why did you decide to choose the eleven year old?
Kakashi: (sighed) Because you have plenty of motive to do something like that.
Me: Than why did you choose me over Sasuke?

Kakashi looked at me. He knew I was too smart and stubborn to shut up and take an order I didn’t agree with.

Kakashi: Because Orochimaru came after Sasuke not that long ago. We’re not sure what was said to him, so we ruled him out of potentials. There is also little known about you, so you can make up whatever story you want to to get in. It’s all on you Tiphia.

Those were just the words I needed to hear. It was all on me.

Kakashi: Well, I’ll see you.

With that, he was gone. I stood to close the front door. I had a lot of thinking to do before tomorrow morning. And before my great breakout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long but here we go! Enjoy! ^_^