Status: ACTIVE :D

One Hell of a Tour

Chapter 4

Rory’s POV

Annie and I got major trouble planned for the next days, since the boys will be leaving soon on tour and all, which means it will be BORING without them around. And this is war! They have it coming… and we won’t sleep until all targets are down! *insert awesome evil laugh here*

While the boys are on the living room, chatting like old ladies, I came up with a plan just to spice things up.

“Vengeance! Come here!” I call her from the kitchen, but oddly, this Vengeance/Gates thing is kind of confusion for those minds, since there’s 2 of them.

Zacky comes to the kitchen, as usual! Every time I call her, he comes instead! Someday we can fix it, or maybe not.

“Not you, Zacky! Get your lazy ass sister here, please.”

“Got it, Gates. Hey! Make sure you both don’t touch the cake.” He smirks and leaves. Why the hell did he smirk? Oh my freaking rubber ducky! Did they put poison on the birthday cake?

I look at the box. That thing is huge! Holy shit! Maybe it’s prepared to blow up in our faces! Maybe they’ll dunk our faces in the cake!! This is a conspiracy!!

Annie arrives and I grab her by the neckline and put an awkward expression in my face, with my eyes twitching. That’s how calm I am.

“Dude, your brother and the others are going to murder us! With cake!” I whisper the last part. They can’t know we know about it.

“The fuck? You sure?” She looks, just as freaked out as I am. She turns her head to look at the box too. I loose my grip and we both look at each other.

“So…no beer prank?” She finally asks. With that “philosoraptor” pose.

“Forget the beer, dude! They can’t pull a prank on us, it’s our birthday!” Rules are rules! And we…don’t really have them established but fuck my life if they pull a prank on us on this day! It’ll rain ketchup! KETCHUP I TELL YOU!

We both sneak and try to see what the boys are doing in the living room. Nothing suspicious until they all gather. Shit, they are already making tactics! This means we need to put our stealth mode on. (Okay, so we’re not ninjas, therefore we’ll just crawl until we get behind the couch and try to listen to the conversation. Ninja style!)

“Jim, get them, we’re ready for the cake!” Brian says. Jim gets up and goes to the kitchen and we just pop out from behind the couch.

Not suspicious at all. Jim calls us out with the cake in his hands and this big ass grin in his face. Oh lord panda. They are going to pull the ultimate prank on us, I can’t even see!

“Dude, why are you covering my eyes?” Ann says trying to get my hands off her face.

“It was an honour to serve with you, man!” We shake hands and prepare ourselves for the worse.

*One Happy Birthday song later*

We’re still waiting for the cake to blow up on us, but nothing happened. Weird! And they are all smiling and stuff.
Matt puts an arm around me, and Jimmy does the same with Annie and decides to break the ice.

“Okay, soooo, you’re 18 and you know, me and the guys, decided to give you, the ultimate birthday present…”

“…and we’re hoping not to regret it…” Brian interrupts snickering.

We just look dumbfounded at each other and we fixed our eyes on them, one at the time. Right…so, no cake exploded yet. Where’s the bomb?!

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what is it?” Annie blurts out. Shit, I wanna know too! They all look at each other and then, like Nutella on a marshmallow, they said the best 7 words in my life.

“YOU ARE COMING WITH US ON TOUR!”

my clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/rory_birthday_clothes/set?id=43479253
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? :)