Status: If there are a few people who like the first chapters, I'll start writing the next ones !

The coils of a teenage heart

Chapter two

A week filled with architecture and additional useless subjects passed, and it’s Saturday again. I woke up with Rancid playing from my stereo and I decided to have some fun today. I had a plan in mind to get him closer to me.
I wore a simple, blue skinny jeans, with a black top of Mad Sin and my hair up. This time, I didn’t get that many glances from people. I sat down and read A Clockwork Orange while waiting to arrive at my destiny.

So I was back at the painting studio and started to grab my stuff together and place myself in my favorite corner where, even there, way too many people disturb me to talk about their dog who, how super sad, once ran away but thankfully, came back unharmed! Stupid old ladies.
Before everyone could get a hold of Mike, I asked him if he could come and help me, because last lesson he hasn’t been helping me since I’ve made my move. He said – again- that I was doing a very very good job, as he always does… He told me how I should continue and then I asked him a question. “Mike… I need to ask you a very very strange question, and I hope you will help me with it.”
“Sure, what is it?” he said.
“There’s a little project I’m working on, a photography project.”
“Sounds fun. What is it about?”
“Well…” I hesitated, scared he might react not so well, “The main theme is about passion and lust… And I was wondering if you wanted to take a picture of me.”
“Oh… alright. Where do you want to take the picture?”
“I was thinking to take it in the room next to this one. I saw a big mirror standing there. When will you have some time?” I asked, hoping he’d do it now. I was getting pretty nervous and I had some butterflies in my stomach. Not the ones who’d make you wanna puke, but butterflies from excitement.
“Maybe we could do it right now? There aren’t that many people yet.”
The butterflies is my stomach started to fly around and made it all to my heart, when suddenly… “Oh hey Mike! You need to come and help me, I’m totally stuck! I need you right now!” some old lady, called Harriet, shouted from the other side of the room.
“I was actually going to help Franky with a photography project of hers, can’t it wait a few minutes?”
“Oh a photography project! Marvelous! Can I watch? I love photography!” Oh sure, you stupid hag. Why don’t you watch me and Mike doing bad things. That would be so fun…! Woman, you’ll die of a heart-attack and make Mike, the good-hearted person he is, stop our sexytime. No way.
“No no Mike, it’s fine! Go help her out, I’ll see you in a minute. I need to prepare anyway.” Which wasn’t true at all. He needed to help me prepare, cause honestly, I was doing a project, but what he didn’t know, were the things I was planning to do after that. I’m just lucky that the project gave things a little boost.
So I was getting my table in the painting studio ready and making my grandmother and myself a cup of tea before going into the other room. I had plenty of time, cause the oldies in this class always steel him from me for a looooong time, when I only need him a few minutes. Sometimes I get the feeling he’s really the one making their paintings, not them. But I understand why they need his help. He’s a great painter! He paint’s very realistic. That’s why he’s my role model when it comes to that, I’m trying to paint as realistic as possible.
I was putting some things out of the way and placing a black curtain on a pile of trash for a more beautiful background. I’d rather have the place empty but I couldn’t just move all that to the hallway.

Mike came in and asked me what he should do. “Do you wanna write something on my back for me, please? It’s too hard for me and it will be ugly written.” And before he could protest, I turned my back to him, took my Mad Sin top and my bra off. I covered my breasts with my arms and gave him a black pencil.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I'm making grammar and spelling mistakes, please correct me !
English is not my native language and i'm trying the best i can.