Status: Completed :)

Lust

Unintentional Lust

CC got up from the bed, naked. Matt was still sleeping. He was a snorer, but CC liked that about him. Silently, CC stared at the man he loved with all his heart. Matt stirred in his sleep. CC sighed. How did I get such a cutie? He thought.

With a small smile on his face, he leaned over Matt and softly kissed him on the cheek. He ran a finger down his bear arm, careful not to wake him. CC went to put on some clothes. His skin was chilled from the unusual cold climate. He didn’t mind, cold weather meant cuddle weather. Maybe they would go to the movies today, in the back rows. It was dark in the back, very dark. It was the perfect place for things to happen, naughty things. CC went to make a “Thank you for an amazing night” breakfast for his beloved.

Last night had been mind blowing. Matt was amazing, in every way. After he finished cooking up bacon and candy, (their favorite) Matt’s phone vibrated. CC giggled, remembering last night. He went to go answer it. CC glared at the screen when he noticed who it was.

Andy: Hey where were you last night? ;D

CC groaned. Andy can’t keep his hands off of his man. He’s such a little man whore, Matt was his, and no one else’s. No one would love him like he would. Disgusted, he threw Matt’s phone across the living room. He then grabbed the food and walked upstairs. CC walked into his room, where he was greeted by Matt’s awake and loving eyes. The anger was washed away from CC’s mind instantly. He smiled at his love and Matt smiled back, lovingly. Crossing the room, CC laid the food on the nightstand, never taking his eyes off of Matt.

“I made you breakfast.” He said

Then, without waiting for a reply, he leaned toward Matt and kissed him. Matt kissed back, and then he got up and hugged his CC. They sat on the bed and shared their meal.

Matt then looked up. “Hey have you seen my phone?”

“Oh, uh, no… I haven’t. I just got up a little bit ago.”

Matt got up to look for his phone. CC sighed. He trusts Matt completely, but he doesn’t trust Andy. He is a whore and everyone knows. Andy has Ashley… and possibly Matt. Frustrated, he followed Matt to the living room as he was searching for his phone.

“Godammit, where did I put it?!”Matt sighed unhappily.

CC came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Matt turned around, forgetting about his problem, and kissed CC. Seconds later, Matt pulled CC down to the living room floor. Clothes were flying off, landing on the furniture. Quickly, the room began to heat up. Hot kisses connected with soft skin. Bare bodies pressed together as the couple made love passionately.

CC rolled next to Matt, breathing heavily once they were done.

“I love you Matt.”

“I love you too.”

Just then, Matt’s phone vibrated from under the sofa, where it landed. Matt rolled sideways and scooted over to the phone. From the corner of the screen, CC saw Andy’s name.

Andy: Heyy Mattie. Whatcha doing l8r? ;3

CC pretended not to be able to see the message.

“Who’s it from?” He asked, pretending not to care as much as he did.

Matt shrugged. “Just Andy asking when my next tour is.” He said.

CC raised his eyebrows, suspicious about why Matt was lying to him. Matt stood up, he went to take a shower. CC was puzzled why he didn’t invite him in. He must be sore or something, I guess.
Matt dressed in his sexy clothing. Grabbing his phone, he walked downstairs. CC was still sitting on the couch with the TV on.

“Hey, I gotta go see Nick and talk about the band.” Matt paused by the couch.

Without looking at Matt, CC just shrugged and replied, “Sure.”

Blinking several times, Matt was confused. Is he mad at me? He sighed but didn’t think about it. Without further conversation, Matt left his house. In a short amount of time, he caught a cab and was on the way to Andy’s.

He walked up to the door steps; the key was in the same hidden place as it always is. Matt unlocked the door and went up the stairs. He opened Andy’s door and glanced inside. Andy was snoring softly. Rolling his eyes, Matt walked over and turned on the radio. Extremely loud music pounded through the speakers. Andy let out a girlish scream and jumped out of bed. Matt broke down laughing, unable to control himself. Sometimes Andy was such a girl. He fell to the floor, trying to control his laughter.

“You asshole!” He heard Andy yell.

Suddenly the music stopped and something hit him on the head.

“Owww….” Matt whined.

“That’s what you get for waking me up! I need my beauty rest!”

Matt didn’t respond and his laughter faded. Standing up, he faced Andy seriously. “We need to talk.”
Andy stares at Matt and got up; knowing all he had on was just his boxers. Matt avoided that area.

“What about Mattie?”

Matt didn’t look at Andy. “About you still coming on to me.”

Andy smirked. “What do you mean?”

Matt rolled his eyes. “You know what I mean. I told you Andy, enough is enough. I’m happy with CC and you’re happy with Ashley.” Matt said his name bitterly.

The smirk never left Andy’s face. Sensing jealously he then responded, “But Mattie, I want you too.”
Andy moved closer to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. Matt rolled his eyes and took a step back.

“But I guess Ashley can still satisfy my needs. Have you seen that body? Yummy.” Andy licked his lips.

Matt looked up with piercing eyes. Andy, satisfied with his obvious jealousy, kept going. “You know , Ashley is a perfectionist, he’s perfect in all things, if ya know what I mean…” He walked past Matt and kept going. “They call it Purdy Porn for a reason.”

Matt tried to block Andy out, but nothing can compel Matt to ignore that beautiful voice. “I guess it’s true that bassists do it deeper.” Andy sighed.

Matt, outraged, gets up and pulls Andy to him. He passionately kisses him. Andy smirked into the kiss and pulled Matt closer. Andy lightly bit down on Matt’s lips instinctively, his mouth opened. Without any hesitation, his tongue entered Matt’s mouth and the fight for dominance began. Eventually, Andy won and the kiss began to slow down. Andy knew that Matt would soon pull away so he slowly moved his hands up and down Matt’s back. Andy’s hands moved to his chest, and slowly undid Matt’s shirt button. Matt was blinded by lust but pressed closer to Andy’s body. After Andy was done unbuttoning every button on the shirt, he tore it away from his body. He rubbed his hands on Matt’s chest. Andy rubbed Matt through his pants, squeezing every now and then. Matt pulled Andy closer to himself, tugging on his messy hair. A couple seconds later, Andy worked his way to the top of Matt’s pants. He worked swiftly, unbuckling his belt. He pulled down the zipper, letting Matt get more comfortable. He quickly shoved down his jeans, removing them out of their way. Andy pushed him on his bed and crawled on top, securing his legs around Matt’s waist. He bent down, leaving a trail of kisses from his neck down to the elastic waistband on Matt’s boxers. The guitarist couldn’t keep the moans hidden any longer. They rubbed their members against each other, creating friction and heat. Matt slowly reached behind Andy and pulled the covers over their bare bodies.

=====

CC paced back and forth rapidly, he was sick with worry. CC called Matt several times but to no avail.

His common sense told him that nothing was wrong, that Matt had to turn off his phone for a good reason, but his instincts told him differently. It was time to call Nick and see if Matt was actually where he said he was going to be.

“Hello?”

“Hey Nick, its CC.” he bit his bottom lip.

“Hey C. What’s up?”

CC took a couple breaths before asking Nick. “Did Matt visit you guys today?”

“No, why?” Nick asked confused.

“Nothing, no reason.” CC hung up. Breathing heavily, CC sat down.

Is he with Andy?

Did Andy make him do something?

Could he be cheating on me?


Instead of hurting himself by finding out the truth before he was prepared, CC waited in their house until Matt came home. He can explain what happened.

=====

Andy rolled off of Matt and settled right next to him, breathing heavily.

“Whoa. Passionate sex is the best.” He then turned to Matt. “Was it as good for you as it was for me?”
Matt wouldn’t respond but his heavy breathing made Andy conclude that he was satisfied also. “You know it was amazing.”

Matt said nothing still. He wallowed in his guilt.

How can I do this to CC?

“If it is any consolation, you were much better than Ashley.” He smirked. Andy kissed the tip of Matt’s nose.

Matt sighed and stood up. “I, uh, have to go.” Matt picked up his clothes from the floor and put them back on, he ran out of the room quickly.

Andy’s taunting voice carried through the house. “When he doesn’t want you anymore I’ll be waiting.”

CC heard the door open downstairs. Seconds later, there were quick footsteps running up the stairs. CC knew those footsteps.

“CC?” Matt’s voice rang through the house.

He took deep breaths. The room door opened. “CC I need to tell you something.”

“Don’t try.” CC interrupted. “I know you were with Andy.”

Matt stared into his love’s eyes. “Christian Coma, I want to be with you. I was going to Andy’s house to tell him to lay off but… everything got fucked up…” Matt tried to explain.

“What do you mean Matt?” CC crossed his arms, staring at the man he loved.

“I was telling him to leave us alone but then Andy just got me so angry and jealous about him and Ash so then we kissed, well actually I kissed him but then he kissed back and my hormones took over…” Matt babbled on.

“Wait. You… you kissed him?!” CC exploded.

“Well because Andy was taunting me and I- I got so jealous of Ashley and-“

CC interrupted Matt. “We obviously need to take a break, you need to figure out what you want. I can’t take this.” His phone beeped just then. It was a message from Andy.

Andy: Matt Good is so goooooood ;)

CC gave a disgusted scoff and threw his phone at Matt. He ducked and the phone slid into the hallway, slamming into a wall. CC walked past Matt, ignoring his pleas for forgiveness.

“CC I love you, forgive me please!” Christians resolve weakened momentarily and he almost turned back, but then remembered why he was walking away in the first place.

“Matt.” CC motioned for him to come. He ran to the door where CC stood.

“Promise to love you and be with you, only you!” Matts pleading never stopped. CC noticed Matt still had the extra key which he used to get in. He quickly snatched it away.

“Get out.” CC said. Matt stood there shocked. CC yelled at him louder and more aggressive. “GET OUT.”

Matt slowly backed out the front door. He was still staring at CC’s eyes when he slammed the door shut. Matt heard the lock click twice. For a moment, Matt stood staring at the door frozen. Then he fell to his knees on the dirty concrete. Tears escaped from his eyes. They quickly turned into sobs and he couldn’t breathe. Matt slowly stood up after a couple minutes of crying.

When he doesn’t want you anymore, I’ll be waiting. Andy’s voice ringed in his ears.

He signaled for a cab and started on his way to Andy’s house.

=====

Back inside, CC was on the ground, crying. The man that he loved and trusted betrayed him.

CC stood up, remembering someone who was always there and could help him through what he was going through.

Jake Pitts.

CC walked to his phone and dialed the number. He contemplated a moment before he pressed the call button.

On the first ring Jake answered. “Hello CC! My man!”

At his words CC started crying all over again.

“Hey… are you… crying?”

“Y-yes.” CC stuttered.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen? Wait, never mind, I’ll be right over.”

Jake hung up, and CC let the phone drop to the floor. He was the only one CC could count on. Jake understood him in every way.

Better than Matt ever could.

=====

Andy answered the door and smirked. “How am I always right?” Matt glared at him. Andy straightened up. “What?”

Matt exploded. “You ruined it! You ruined everything! My relationship with the man I loved! All because you wanted sex. That is all you ever want.” Matt went on and on.

Andy stared deeply into Matt’s eyes. “I am honestly in love with you Matt.”

Matt stared at him. “I don’t believe you…”

“I really do Matt. I didn’t just want you for sex, although that was a plus because you’re so gooood.” Andy winked.

“How can I believe you when you have Ashley?” He asked.

“Let me prove it to you.” Andy winked again as he pulled Matt inside the house and locked the door behind him.

“Hey, what happened?” Jake asked, walking into the living room.

CC just shook his head. “I- I’m fine. Really.”

“I know you’re lying.”

CC looked up and told Jake everything. Jake sighed. “I just don’t know what to do.” CC said sadly.

Jake looked deeply into his eyes. “I’m here for you if you need anything.” Jake said. CC looked up at Jakes caring face and kissed him. He was surprised but secretly happy when he noticed that…
Jake Pitts was kissing him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story was written by me and heavenscalling each writing a sentence or part and then switching. So, technically, neither of us wrote all of any of the chapters.