Status: Completed :)

Lust

Complicated Lust

The sun shined through the window, waking Matt up. He and Andy were under the convers, naked after another night of thrills. Andy was still wrapped up on Matt’s chest asleep. That’s much better than CC…. Matt thought, looking up at the ceiling.

Andy stirred a bit and Matt’s heart warmed. He is so hot. Matt weighed his options. He loves CC, but is it possible he loves Andy more? Looking down, he was greeted by awake, bright blue eyes.

“Good morning beautiful.” Matt smiled. Andy grinned at his sweet tone, pulled himself up, and pressed his lips onto Matts. They cuddled together for another moment, but in the back of Matts mind, he wondered what CC was doing…

=====

CC dragged himself out of the comfort of his house. Throwing on his leather jacket, he walked to Jakes apartment to confront him on what happened last night.

After the kiss, things became incredibly awkward. Jake was avoiding eye contact, and then made a quick exit. Confused, exhausted, and still mad at Matt, CC fell asleep not long after.

When he arrived at the door, he hesitantly rang the doorbell. After a moment, a groggy and buzzed Jake opened the door.

“Hey,” CC began, “About last night, I’m sorry for-” He was silenced by Jakes lips.

CC jumped back startled and Jake started to blush, looking down. “Hey-y. Come in.” Jake stuttered. CC stepped inside and headed to the sofa. He turned to Jake. “I don’t get you, you kiss me then leave without saying anything. Then when I come back to ask you about last night, you kiss me again? Everything is awkward between us and I just want to understand how you feel-“

“I don’t know what I feel” Jake interrupted, “I didn’t know I could feel this way about anyone, especially not my bandmate. I want you CC but I’m scared.” CC stared at him, taking in all the information for a moment. After a while CC put his hand on his friend’s leg. “You don’t have to be scared.”

“I never had any of these feelings for a guy before; this is all new to me.” Jake confessed. CC stared into his hazel eyes. “Matt hurt me Jake, and I’m going to suffer for a while because of that. But if you want to see where this goes, we can. We could take it slow.”

Jake stood up and paced around the room. He finally stopped in front of CC. “Yeah, I’d like to try, as long as we can order some pizza. Right now.” CC laughed at Jakes obsession.

=====

Andy opened the shower curtain into the steam-filled bathroom. He stepped out, with Matt following close behind.

“What do you want to do now?” Matt turned to Andy.

“Round two?” Andy replied, smirking.

“I thought you were supposed to prove to me that you loved me, and that’s not just sex.” Matt countered.

Andy rolled his eyes. “Fine, do you want to watch Batman?” Matt laughed and nodded.

Hand in hand, they walked into the living room, turned on the movie, and cuddled the rest of the morning. When the movie ended, Matt looked at Andy, “Now what?”

“How about we go on a date?” Andy smiled.

“Really?” He nodded.

Matt kissed Andy on the cheek, “I’d love that.” Andy smiled wide.

=====

Jake stood up, “I’m new at this but shouldn’t we go…. on a date?”

CC looked up and smiled, “Yes, I’d like that.” Jake grabbed CC’s jacket and gave it to him. “Where should we go?” Jake asked. “Let’s go…. See animals.” CC smiled.

“Like at the zoo?”

“Yes!” CC exclaimed.

They arrived at the zoo, and immediately headed off to see the giraffes, hand in hand.

=====

“Look Matt!” Andy yelled, pointing at the gazelles. Matt shook his head at him, but was also excited. He came up behind Andy and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed his neck as Andy smiled. “Best. Date. Ever.” He stated, smiling wide.

=====

“Do you have to urge to eat the baby giraffe?” CC teased.

“Haha.” Jake said, rolling his eyes. They stared at the giraffes for a while longer before they went to sit on a nearby bench. Very casually, CC slipped his hand into Jakes. They couldn’t keep the smiles off of their faces.

=====

Andy, holding Matts hand, turned to him. “I’m tired from walking; can we sit down so I can rest my gazelle legs?” Matt laughed. “Okay where?”

Andy looked around until he found a couple of benches not far away. Matt followed his gaze. He saw some familiar-looking people. “Is that…” Is that CC and… Jake?!

Matt sucked in a loud intake of breath. Just then CC looked over to see what created the sound. They all froze staring at each other. “Hey… guys…” Matt choked out. “Hey-y” CC stuttered back. Matt couldn’t believe it, he already moved on? CC never thought that Matt would go back to that whore. More awkward silence came as CC and Matt stared each other down.

“Awkward…” Jake commented, breaking the silence.

Andy sighed, and decided that he should apologize. “CC, I’m sorry.” He choked on the word. “I never meant for any of this to happen, but I dot regret it. I do love Matt, and I’ll do whatever I can to make him see that.”

CC quickly turned to Andy with piercing eyes, Andy raised his eyebrows in a silent smirk. Control was then lost. CC tried to lunge at the couple but Jake held him back. Andy never lost eye contact with CC.

“Let’s go.” Matt said, pulling Andy slightly. CC broke the stare-off first. He turned to Jake, grabbed his hand, and walked away.

Andy turned to Matt. “You ok?” Matt wrapped his arm on Andy’s shoulders “Everything is just perfect.” Matt said.

Somehow Andy didn’t believe him.

=====

“Just forget about those guys” Jake said “You know that is impossible.” CC said, referring to the band.

“Maybe you should just take a break.” Jake suggested. “I’m not going to do that to the band and our fans; can we just go home now?”

“Yeah,” Jake responded.

CC unlocked his apartment door as Jake followed closely behind. “I’m so sorry CC.” He kept saying.

“Seriously Jake, this isn’t your fault. We couldn’t avoid them forever.”’ CC sat down on the couch. “If you ever need a shoulder to cry on…” Jake said sitting down. CC laughed bit.

=====

Jake turned to CC and kissed his cheek. In turn, CC snuggled into his shoulder and turned to kiss him. He trailed kisses along his jawline and down his neck. Jake moaned and ran his fingers through CC long hair. CC pulled him down slowly onto the couch. Jake didn’t hesitate. He pulled off his own shirt and let CC explore his exposed body. Jake pulled at the hem of his bandmates shirt, telling him without words what he wanted. CC sat up and pulled off his shirt. Lips were pressed against his bare skin. Moaning, Jake pulled CC up and towards the bedroom. CC guided him slowly, letting him stop if he wanted to. Jake felt hands slowly unbuttoning his jeans. Guided by lust, he moved swiftly to CC’s belt and undid them, pulling his pants down.CC pulled Jake closer by the elastic waistband on his boxers. CC pulled at the sheets, undoing the bed. Biting at Jakes bottom lip, he pulled the covers over their bodies.

=====

Buzzzzz.

Andy groaned and squinted against the sunlight, searching for his iPhone. He turned on the screen and saw that he had a reminder set.

Rehearsal at 2 this afternoon

“Oh god.” Andy squeezed his eyes shut, hoping to block the reality of today.

“What’s wrong love?” Matt asked sleepily. Andy rolled onto his back and sighed. “I have rehearsals today.”

Out of the corner of Andy’s eyes, he saw Matt stiffen. “Don’t go.” Matt said, knowing he had to. “You know I can’t skip rehearsals.” Matt stood up, “Then I’m coming with you.”

“No baby, it’s going to be fine.” Andy got up, putting pants on. Matt walked over to him and
wrapped his arm around Andy’s waist and softly kissed him. “It will all be okay. CC should have calmed down by now. It might be awkward, but we have to settle our differences.” Andy added.

Matt sighed, knowing he couldn’t fight him. “Okay fine.” Andy kissed Matt goodbye and headed out to rehearsals, ready to face CC if necessary.

=====

Jakes phone vibrated from under the pillow. Both he and CC jumped up.

“What the hell’s that?” CC said rubbing his eyes. Jake looked at his screen. “Rehearsals?”

CC ground. Ugh Andy. He sat up, reaching for his clothes which were scattered around the floor. Jake pulled CC close and kissed him, but the kiss was broken in order for the couple to become fully dressed.

Together, they walked out of the house and into the street. When they finally got to the studio, Jake turned to face CC. “Are you ready for this?” Jake asked, worried. “No.” CC admitted honestly. “But I’ll deal.” Jake pulled him in for a quick hug and kissed him on top of the head. “Let’s go.” Jake commanded, pulling CC along into the studio.

=====

Andy was already in the studio, as usual. He didn’t look at CC and only focused on the rest of the band. The rehearsal went as usual but there was thick tension in the air. When it was over, CC saw Andy walking over to him.

“Hey CC, I’ve been thinking, we need to sort out our differences. Were a band and we’re friends.” CC snapped his head up at the last word and glared at Andy. “We are no longer friends, whore.”

“CC please, I never wanted for this to happen. I love Matt with all my heart, but I’m so sorry that I hurt you.”

“What do you know about hurt!?” CC yelled, drawing the attention of the other members. “You always get everything you want! While I’m left here with nothing!! Just leave me the fuck alone!!”

“What the fuck are you talking about? I don’t have everything! I know a lot about hurt CC. How do you think I felt when I saw you with Mattie? I love him so much that I’m breaking the hookups off with Ash.” Andy spilled.

Ashley overheard and spun around. “Really?”

Andy looked up to see Ashley staring at him. “Sorry Ash, but you know this was a temporary thing.”

Ashley shrugged, “You were a good fucker, love.” Andy smirked at the compliment then turned to face CC.

“I really am sorry, but you have Jake now, and you seem really happy with him.”

CC just stood there staring at Andy in silence. Andy sighed at walked out of the studio. Ashley followed. Once they were outside, Andy turned to Ash. “What’s up?” Ashley laughed pervertedly. “Not much. That was pretty intense stuff in there.” Andy nodded in agreement.

“I really do love Matt though.” Ashley smirked “I wonder why.”

“It’s not just what you think Ash; he’s really sweet and kind to me.” Ashley laughed again.

“Alright,” Andy leaned in closer, “And the bonus is that he’s such a good fucker.”

At that moment, CC walked through the door, overhearing the last sentence. Blinded by rage, CC lunged for Andy’s throat.