Status: Completed :)

Lust

Unraveling Lust

Andy’s eyes opened. His head pounded against his skull and his throat was in so much pain. He felt a hand on his leg and looked down.

“Andy, baby?” Matt spoke.

“W-what happened?” Andy choked out. Matt explained that he was in his house, and how CC attacked him. His hands slammed into Andy’s throat in the attack, which in turn made Andy’s head bash into the wall, giving him a slight concussion. Jake had been able to stop CC from attacking any further. The rest of the band brought him home.

“You’ve been out for a little under a day.” Matt explained further as he gave Andy a couple painkillers. “How do you feel?”

“I feel like a reverse poop job.” Andy groaned, smiling.

Matt broke into a wide smile and laughed. After a while he stopped playing around. “So, what is gonna happen to CC?”

Andy sighed and threw his head back. “Ow shit.”

Matt jumped up. “Are you okay?” He nodded. Matt scooted in closer to give his love a kiss on the tip of his nose. “Want anything?”

Andy smirked, “I always want something…” He said seductively.

“Of course you do.” Matt whispered. He carefully leaned in down and kissed him softly on his lips. Andy pressed back, a little harder and tangled his hand into Matt’s silky hair. Reacting to this, Matt pulled Andy into a sitting position slowly. Andy pulled Matt closer, tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

“Uh-uh sweetheart.” Matt whispered in his ear.

“Why not?” Andy pouted his perfect lips.

“Because you kind of had a concussion.” Matt replied.

“Only a slight one.” Andy rolled his eyes.

“When you feel better we can.”

“This will make me feel better though.” Andy countered.

Matt sighed. In reality, he missed the feel of Andy. One day without his touch drove him crazy, but he couldn’t let Andy do this. At least not right now.

“Please?” Andy begged, biting his lip.

Matt reluctantly shook his head. Andy sighed, he was tired from the painkillers anyways.

=====

CC stared at the floor, feeling Jakes stare burning into him. They said nothing for a while.

“I-I” CC tried to start but was interrupted by Jakes sighing.

“CC, do you love me?”

“Of course” he replied without hesitation.

“Do you love Matt?” CC sighed.

“I don’t know.” There was another silent break. “But I do know that I’m done with him, you’re in my life now.”

Sighing, Jake wrapped his arms around CC’s shoulders. “I want to make this work. I really do.” CC turned so their lips collided and kissed him tenderly.

=====

Andy was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around Matt’s waist. The phone beeped, signaling a text. Due to the painkillers, Andy didn’t even hear the beeps. Matt got up slowly and picked up his phone.

CC: We need to talk.

Matt sighed, but agreed to the meeting.

=====

CC stood up when he saw Matt in view. “What is it CC?”

“I want to apologize….” CC tried to say but was interrupted.

“You don’t have to apologize to me- well I mean you do, but you really need to apologize to Andy first.”

CC sighed, knowing he would say that. “But-“

“He’s asleep right now, and it will take a couple days for him to recover…” Matt’s eyes narrowed, reminding CC that he’s the one responsible for Andy’s condition. “But I’ll let you know when he feels better.” Matt turned to walk away.

“I’m sorry!” CC called after him.

Matt rushed home, hoping to get there before Andy woke up. He walked in the house, surprised to see Andy sitting on the couch, watching TV. Slowly,

Andy turned to look at him with sad eyes. “When I woke up you weren’t there…” his voice was soft and cracked at the end.

Matt moved into kneel in front of Andy. “I’m sorry, I went to talk to CC and-“

“CC?” Andy widened his eyes. There was obvious hurt in his voice.

“He texted me and said that he wanted to talk.” Matt explained. “I couldn’t avoid him forever, he wants to apologize.”

Andy looks at Matt with tired eyes, “I’m just tired of all this drama, and I just want to be happy with you...” Matt kissed his forehead.

“It will get better, it will all be okay.” Matt promised.

=====

CC opened the front door and looked around. Where’s Jake? Confused, he walked up the stairs. He opened his bedroom door and found Jake under the covers in his bed

“What took you so long?” Jake asked, hiding the rest of his body under the covers.

“Just fixing all this drama.” CC smiled, unbuttoning his shirt

Jake smiled back and pulled him onto the bed. He lifted up the sheets, showing CC that he was naked under the covers.

CC smiled widely and took off the rest of his clothes

=====

Matt woke up with Andy curled right next to him. He smiled and kissed his forehead. “Good morning, how are you feeling?”

Andy sat up slowly. “Much better.”

Matt kissed him again. Andy smirked and pressed closer. “Not right now Andy.” Matt chided, slightly pushing him away.

Rolling his eyes Andy got up. “I really do feel much better Mattie.”

“Really?” Andy nodded

“Great! Time for CC to apologize.” Andy sighed at Matt’s trickery.

“Can’t we spend some time alone?” He asked in a low voice, running his hand seductively down Matt’s torso.

Matt bit his lip but moved away. “Come on, get dressed. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can have some more time… alone.”

Andy groaned and pouted but went to get ready.

“Want to join me for a shower?” he asked before walking into the bathroom.

Matt threw a shirt at him playfully. “Stop being such a tease.”

Laughing, Andy disappeared into the bathroom.

=====

“Are you ready for this?” Matt asked as they stood outside of CC’s house, while Andy roughly held his hand. He nodded. Matt stepped forward and knocked on the door.

Jake showed up at the door. “Hey guys, come in.” Andy quickly looked at Matt, wondering if he was bothered by Jake practically living here. Matt didn’t show any reaction.

“Hey guys.” CC stood up when the couple arrived.

“Hi CC.” Matt and Andy said at the same time.

“Okay so…” CC started, pacing around the room and playing with his hands nervously. ”Sit down please.” He said.

Andy sat down, but his boyfriend spaced himself between them, to make sure CC won’t get mad again. The singer won’t have any of that and pulled him closer so that Matt was practically in his lap. CC didn’t react at all, but slight agitation shone in his eyes before it disappeared.

He took a deep breath before it all came rushing out. “I’m so sorry Andy, I couldn’t control myself. We should have just talked it out but I was so angry. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for saying those things about you. I shouldn’t treat my friend that way. I’m so-“

“CC it’s okay.” Andy interrupted. “I forgive you; let’s just put this behind us.”

“Really?” CC asked, surprised that Andy forgave him easily. He nodded.

The apologies droned on for a while, basically saying and repeating the same things. Matt and Andy walked back home after everything was done.

=====

Matt stepped in the door, but only made it two more feet before Andy pinned him against a nearby wall. “Don’t try to stop me this time Mattie.” Andy said huskily into Matt’s ear.

He let own a small moan at his roughness. He wouldn’t dream of stopping him now. Andy nibbled on his neck and rubbed Matt through his pants. Moaning, he picked up Andy and headed upstairs.

Matt was on the bottom, Andy got on him, straddled his waist, and took off his shirt. The guitarist bit Andy’s bottom lip and pulled him down so they were face to face. He would usually run his tongue alone Matt’s bottom lip, asking for entrance, but Andy was sexually deprived for two days. He drove his tongue in Matt’s mouth, eager for a taste of him. Matt tangled his hand into Andy’s hair again, pulling him deeper into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, Andy sat up. He looked at Matt before smirking and bending down to nibble on his neck. He worked his tongue like a paint brush, from Matt’s neck, to his chest, and finally to the top of his pants. Andy undid his boyfriend’s belt quickly, pulling them down to release his aching dick. Matt quickly did the same in return to Andy, who usually never wears underwear underneath. This was one of those days. Andy played with the elastic on Matt’s boxers until he finally pulled the fabric off with his teeth, letting Matt free. Andy felt hands grab his hair as he flicked Matt’s tip with his tongue.

“Ohh….” Matt moaned, pulling on Andy’s hair.

Slowly Andy took all of him in. He swallowed until Matt finally came, moaning Andrews name loudly. Matt breathed heavily, but Andy wasn’t even close to finishing yet. He reached over Matt, into the nightstand by their bed, and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He coated his fingers as Matt watched intently. He carefully put two fingers in first, before adjusting Matt with the third. His boyfriend hissed in pain but slowly started to moan in pleasure. Andy took his fingers out and positioned himself.

“Ready baby?” Andy said, kissing Matt’s neck.

“Hurry the fuck up.” Matt hissed again.

Andy chuckled at his desperation. He thrusted into him and waited a moment until Matt was clawing at his back before thrusting into him again. Matt hated and loved how Andy would randomly stop, which made him go insane until he would thrust into him again.

“Do me too.” Matt pleaded.

Andy grabbed his dick and jerked him off in time with his thrusts. Matt grabbed the sheets tighter with every thrust until he came all over Andy’s hand. At the same time, Andy released into him. He slumped on the bed next to Matt and wrapped his hands around his waist.

“I love you.” He said breathing heavily.

“I love you more.” Matt replied, kissing the tip of his nose.

=====

“Well at least that’s over with.” Jake stated, grabbing a piece of pizza. CC sighed as Jake continued to eat the last piece of pizza. Playfully, CC stood next to Jake. Before he could stop him, CC had stolen his pizza and was taking a bite. Jake stared at him in wide-eyed shock as CC continued to eat his piece of pizza.

“What?” CC asked, feigning innocence.

“You just ate my pizza. My. LAST. Piece. Of. Pizza.” Jake firmly stated.

“So?” CC shrugged.

“You better run….” Jake trailed off as CC bolted out of the room.

Smirking, Jake ran after him. He took the stairs two at a time and barely stopped CC’s bedroom door from closing in his face. CC slowly backed up until he hit the wall as Jake stepped closer until they were only a few centimeters away from each other. Jake closed the distance between them, crashing his lips into CC’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for the rest of this story to get out. But I lost my flashdrive which had this story on it and it took me forever to find it :D

But this is the end. Hope you enjoyed it!