Be My Jackass Prince

Chapter 6 The Best Birthday Ever -NOT FINISHED-

I woke up and looked at Bam sleeping peacefuly. I smiled. "I can't believe I am dating you. Well, fuck, I believe I met you. Everyone always told me to give up, don't bother, but i didn't, I knew someway and somehow I would at least met you. Everytime I look at you, I fall in love again. God, I hope we never split because I will die inside," I whispered. Bam started to open his eyes, so I closed my eyes quickly. "I thank god because he gave me you," Bam whispered and stroked my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open. "Mornin', beautiful," Bam said. "Good morning, sexy," I said smiling. Bam kissed me. I couldn't stop thinking of what he said. 'I thank god because he gave me you,' those little words kepted repeating in my head. Did I really mean that much to him? "Are you ok?" Bam asked interrupted my thoughts. "Uh..yeah," I said. Bam smirked and kissed me. I smiled. Bam got up. "UGH! Do we have to get up?" I asked. Bam chuckled. "Damn, you sound like me, and yes we do. It's my girlfriend's birthday," Bam said. "Tell her I said happy birthday," I said. "Hey, Skyler said happy birthday," Bam said to me. "How sweet of her," I said getting up. "She is very sweet," Bam said coming over and wrapping his arms my waist. "I need to go take a shower and get dressed," I said to Bam. "I wanna come," Bam said in a little kid voice. "You're funny," I said getting my clothes. "I know I am, but I still want to join you," Bam said. "No, you half to wait here," I said and kissed him. "Fine," Bam said and smiled. I went into the bathroom and took my shower. I got dressed, then did my make-up.Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/monsterr/set?id=42548911 I walked out and Bam was on the phone. I walked over to him and took his phone. It was Ville. "Hey, sexy," I said joking. "Hey, babe," Ville replyed. Ville was staing at Bam's house, he was just out doing something. "So, uh, after you get back, and when I'm finshed with Bam, want me to stop by your room?" I asked joking more. "How much?" Ville asked playing along. "Well, usually around 200 but for you, 50," I said. "Selling yourself cheap?" Ville asked. "Only for you, baby," I said. "Deal," Ville said. "Ok, see you when you get back," I said. Bam then grabbed his phone back. "Hey! I was making a deal there," I said. Bam laughed. Bam hung up and went to take a shower. I played with my phone until Bam came out. I looked up and he was only in a towel. I stared at him. He smirked at me. I justed kept stairing at him. Yeah, sure, i saw him with no shirt on, but it is different, he didn't have pants on. Of course he had a towel, but it could fall off very very easily. I still just stared at his perfect body. Bam smiled and got his boxers and slipped them on without the towel falling. I was still staring at him. i wanted him, so bad. I should have let him in the shower with me. He came over to me and started kissing me. It was like he knew I wanted him. He sat on the bed and I sat ontop of him. I kept kissing him when he leaned back on the bed. He rolled over so he was ontop of me. Bam started kissing my neck and I wrapped my legs around him. He found my soft spot which made me moan a little. Then there was a loud bang on our door. Bam sighed and I giggled a bit. Bam got off me and got dressed. I answered the door. "Oh, you guys are awake," Sam said. "Uh, yeah," I said. "Was I interrupting something?" Sam said. "Yeah," I said plainly. "Sorry, birthday girl," Sam said walking away. I shut the door. I sighed and turned around. When I did, Bam pushed me up againts the door and started kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. He smiled and looked at me. "Damn, I love you," Bam said. "I love you, too," I said. "Well, we should go down stairs," I said. "Ugh, fine," Bam said. I opened the door and started walking out, then Bam grabbed my ass. I laughed and ran down stairs. "Sup," Novak said. "Nice of you two to join us," Knox said. "Shut up," I said. All of the girls where down stairs. I went over to Bam and hugged him. "I love you," I said loud enough for the girls to her. "I love you, too," Bam said and I kissed him. Bam kissed me back. I heard Shelby sigh. She got up and walked over to Raab and sat by him. "Hey," Raab said. "Hey, so, I was wondering if you wanted to go out?" Shelby asked Raab and everyone looked at him for his answer. "Fuck, yeah!" Raab said. Shelby laughed. I smiled. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well, Ape and Phil, invited us to there house to eat, so, we are just all going out, then, we are coming back for a little birthday party for this amazing girl I know," Bam said. "Sweet, but what are we going to do now?" I asked. "Well, we are supposed to do something for Jackass," Bam said. "Then let's do it!" I said. "What are we doing?" Ryan asked. "I have an idea!" I said. "Ok, let's hear it," Bam said. "Well, so, VIlle isn't back yet, but when he does get back we should drop balloons filled with flour," I said. "Nice, I'll go get the balloons," Bam said. I started laughing. "What?" Bam asked. "Am I seriously the only one who took that the wrong way?" I asked. Then everyone else laughed. I rolled my eyes. Bam left to go get the balloons. "Ok, I have another idea. I have a snake and we are going to put it in Bam's sock," I said. "What if it bites him?" Ryan asked. "Oh trust me, it won't," I said. "Ok, cool," Novak said. "We do not say a word," I said when Bam came back. I smiled. "What?" Bam asked. "I'm just so excited, hey, can we run to my house real quick? I left a necklace there that I want to were tonight, it was my mom's," I said. "Yeah, we can go now," Bam said. "Ok, I need you guys to fill these up for us," I said. "Yes, mommy," Sam said. I laughed and headed out the door. I ran to the Lamborghini. I got in and turned on the radio. It was playing Make Love by Chris Brown. I was humming to it when Bam got in. "Hey," Bam said. "Heyy," I said. Bam laughed and drove to my house. He pulled into the driveway. I hoped out and ran inside. Thank god I had my key. I got my necklace, and I grabbed my snake then put it a little pouch. I grabbed some cigarrettes and my lighter. Yes, I smoked. Shocker? No. I walked down stairs and saw a picture of me when I was 5 with my mom and dad. I smiled. I needed to call my dad. I thought I shouldn't bother him, he is probably helping my aunt, but I started missing him. I locked up the house and went to the car. I pulled out a cigarrette. "You smoke?" Bam asked. "Yeah," I said. "That's hot," Bam said. I laughed. "You want one?" I asked. "Sure," Bam said and I handed him a cigarrette. "Thanks, babe," Bam said. "No problem," I said. Bam smiled at me and grabbed my hand. Bam put in a CD. It was a HIM cd. The song that was playing was Killing Loneliness. Bam was quitly singing it. I closed my eyes listening to him sing. He had a very good voice. I started humming to the song. "Sing," Bam said. "What?" I asked. "Sing," Bam said again. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to hear you sing," Bam said. "Well, ok," I said. I closed my eyes and sung. People say I have a really good voice, but I thought it was normal. I had made up some of my own songs. I guess they are good. Bam was looking at me smiling. "You're voice, is hot," Bam said. "Do you think everything about me is hot?" I asked. "No, I think everything about you is sexy," Bam said. I smiled. We got back to the castle. They all finished the balloons. Bam got a call from Ville saying he was on his way. We all took some balloons and wait for him to come. The camera man was filming. I smiled as Ville walked into the door. Everyone hit him with the balloons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS ISN'T FINISHED!!