‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 14

Running my hand through my damp hair, I took a seat on the couch and surfed through the channels. Not seeing anything good on, I settled on watching SpongeBob.

“Aren’t you a little old to be watching this?” I turned around to be greeted by Kennedy, with an amused look.

“It’s not like you don’t secretly watch it.” I retorted. He ignored my comment and walked over and took a seat next to me on the couch. We just sat there for a while eyes locked on the screen. After and episode or two we got bored, and I ended up falling asleep.

Waking up from my short nap, I was greeted by a creeping Kenny.

“Can I help you?” He shook his head. “Okay than stop staring at me like that.”

He still didn’t look away, so I took it upon myself to swat him with a pillow. He groaned feeling the pillowed smack against his face.

“Why so mean Annie?” He whined.

I let out a soft chuckled, “Why so creepy Kenny?”

He just sat there and rested his head on the pillow and pouted into it. Knowing something’s wrong I patted my lap for him to rest his head on.

“What’s wrong big brother?” I asked stroking his hair.

“Oh nothing” He let out a long sigh, causing me to roll my eyes at him. “Just ya know— thinking.”

I twirled his hair with the end of my fingers. “Don’t be so vague, now what are you thinking about?”

He turned his head so it faced the ceiling. He inhaled a sharp breathe and exhaled loudly. I
smacked him on the chest, annoyed with his procrastination.

“Spit it out Kennedy,” I said sternly.

“Well you see—you know how you made up with Raquel?” I nodded intently, afraid where this conversation was heading. “I was wondering if you would talk to A—“

“Oh hell no,” I said a little too quickly. Shoving Kennedy to the floor, I got up and walked away. He groaned getting to his feet and followed me to the kitchen. “There’s no way in fucking hell am I going to talk to her. Raquel was enough, I don’t need another.”

“Why not, why can’t you do it for me?” He tried to argue.

“Simple as this—I don’t support things I don’t agree with. And I don’t’ agree with you dating Angela.” He rose and eye brow at me. “Or let’s put it this way—me” I pointed to myself, “No likey—“ I waved my index finger back a forth, “— skanks.”

He threw is arms up, knowing I was right and there was not point to edge me on. Giving him a victorious smile, I patted his head and walked up to my room.

Throwing my hair into a messy bun, I started my iHome to ‘I miss you’ by Blink 182. I started to jump around throwing my hands up into the air, singing along to the song.

Half way through the song, I was rudely interrupted by a phone call. Looking at the caller ID, it read ‘Pat’.

“What’s up my cupcake loving munchkin?” I answered, lowering volume of the music.

“Can I come over Annie?” He whined into the phone.

“Yeah sure whatever, can I ask why though?” I took a seat on the edge of my bed, chipping my washed up nail polish.

“Just gonna hang out, get drunk, just like the good old times.” He said in a southern accent causing me to giggle.

“Yeah whatever see ya later farmer Pat.” I said before hanging up. Turning up the volume, I replayed the song and began dancing again.
--
“Knock knock, anyone home?” I heard Pat ask.

“We’re in the kitchen!” I yelled putting down my apple.

Pat waltzed in happily with a group of guys following behind. He eyes widen looking at the amount of people he’d brought with him.

“Pat you said you were coming over, you didn’t say you’d bring a bunch of dweebs with you!”
Joel clutched his chest pretending to be all butt hurt. “That hurt real bad Annie.”

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He raised his hand up and walked away.

“Such a diva,” I mumbled.

I turned my attention back to Pat. “And for you, what’s with all the people?”

“To party duh,” He started to explain, “To celebrate—our upcoming world tour with Lydia and Arkells!”

“Holy shit! That’s great; I’m so excited for you guys.” I violently hugged him. “Never mind what I said, party you’re asses off for all I care!”

“Yes! Thanks Annie, I love you!” Pat cheered happily before walking out of the room.”
--
Around 10 o’clock the house was packed. When I say packed I mean you can’t even get to one side of the house to the other. Either you had to crawl on the ground past people feet or ask some beef ass guy who you don’t even know to carry you across the room.

And that’s exactly what I did; I asked some guy who looked to be some macho sumo guy to carry me to the kitchen. He threw me over his shoulders and walked through the huge crowd of people like he was the shit. Might I say that was a pretty fun experience?

He placed me gently on the ground; patting his chest I thanked him.

“Wow, what an entrance Annie.” Halvo teased.

Grabbing a bottle of beer from the cooler I laughed. “Hell yeah it was! Now who’s up for a game of beer pong?”

“Me!” Pat yelled from behind me.

Nodding I placed the cups on the tabled and poured beer into each, making sure not to be stingy.

“Okay, Pat you’re with me. And Joel and Moose are partners.” I assigned. “Now let the games begin!”

“Prepare to get your asses beat, I am the king of beer pong and will remain for many centuries on!” Moose declared a little too cockily.

Taking the ball, I bounced it on the table and it into the over filled read cup.

Giving Moose a smirk he took the cup and chugged it. “Lucky shot Brock.”
--

15 minutes into the game Moose and Joel were drunk off their asses and Pat—well was no longer Pat. Rat boy had come out after a drink of two. And for me, I was a little tipsy but now where near sober.

Knowing I had enough and would have a bitchy ass hangover in the morning, I walked up to the macho sumo lookin’ guy again and asked for an escort upstairs to my room.

“Thank you my kind sir.” I slurred. He nodded and walked back down the stairs.

Locking my door, not wanting any drunken people to come in, wanting to use my room for a quick fuck.

Stripping out of my cardigan, leaving me in only my bra and underwear; I stumbled over to the bathroom to get myself ready for bed.

Throwing my hair into a loose ponytail, I walked out to be faced to face to no one but the infamous famous O’Callaghan boy.

“John—what are you doing in here?” I asked my feet planted firmly on the carpeted floors.

“I don’t know— what am I doing?” His body inched close to mine.

I tilted my head to the side, “Wait how did you get in, I locked it before I went into the bathroom.”

He gave me sly smirk. “You’re forgetting Annie, I’m an O’Callaghan—I’m capable of anything.”

With that he sent shivers down my spine. “What do you want then Mr. O’Callaghan?”

“I don’t know—what can you give me?” By now I knew for sure he was drunk, more drunk than I was.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him to the side. “Stop trying to seduce me with your words John, and just leave.”

“Me? Trying to seduce you?” He questioned innocently. “Are you sure about that? I’m not the one walking away swaying her hips back and forth in only a bra and lacey underwear.”

I stopped dead in tracks looking back at him. He let out a low chuckled and walked over to me, leaving us inches apart. “Am I right?” He whispered.

I cocked an eye brow; reaching back behind me I grabbed a pillow not disconnecting our eyes. I moved even closer to him, running a finger up and down his chest. I could hear his breath becoming shallow by the second. Moving back up his chest I traced the tattoos on his collar bone, making sure he felt each and every touch.

Standing on my tip toes, I brought my lips to his ear leaving barely and room between us. “I don’t know, are you?” I whispered in a seductive way.

He body started to shiver, knowing I got him exactly where I wanted him to be, I gripped the pillow tighter and swung it right at him.

He fell to the ground with a ‘thud’ I fell onto the bed laughter so hard, the soberness started to knock some sense into me. Hugging my stomach tightly, laughter escaped my lips.

John was still lying on the ground shocked to what had just happened. John O’Callaghan had just been played.

Still lying on the bed, my laughter began to escalate. I didn’t care if anyone else heard me because they wouldn’t. The music was too loud for anyone to hear their own thoughts, it’s not like any drunken person would be think anyways.

John got off the ground crept up beside me on the bed without me noticing. He crawled up onto the bed and straddled my waist, grabbing onto my hands he pinned it above my head.

“That wasn’t every nice of you.” He stated. By now my laughter had died down, now I was afraid what he was going to do next.

“J-John, what are you doing.” My voice trembled slightly.

He shifted from above me getting a better grip on my hands. “Oh I don’t know, what shall I do to you for revenge?”

“Nothing because you love me too much, and that what I did was just a mistake?” I tried to convince him.

He let out a drunken laugh. “I don’t think so; you think you deserve to be punished in some way.” His smile turned into a devilish grin.

No longer thinking straight I decided to play along with his little charade. “And what do you have him mind?” I asked with a smirk, biting the edges of my lips.

He licked his lips hungrily, I could feel his body begin to tense up. Before I knew it he’d leaned down and smashed his lips onto mine. It wasn’t one of those gentle passionate kisses that leave you breathless. This was rough and mind blowing, leaving you wanting for more.

He’d let go of hands, I let my fingers intertwine with his hair; pulling slightly making him moan into our intense make-out session. His hands roamed freely against my bare body, leaving goose bumps on my flesh.

Not breaking our kiss, I flipped us over so I was now on top; making me the dominate one. Slowly running my hands up and down his chest I made my way down to his belt buckle. Slowly unbuckling it, not bothering to rush; I had him around my figure.

Breaking our kiss or air, I went on to his neck. I tore off his shirt gently kissing the nape of his neck; I sucked slowly making him moan louder and louder. Being the person he is, John became impatient with me, and tore off his belt himself, making me giggle against his skin.

“Eager are we?” I teased. He rolled his eyes and attacked my lip once more.

Our breathing sharpened as sweat began to roll off of our bodies. With every touch and kiss sparks began to go off.

Reaching for his pants, I began to unzip the. Kicking them to the floor he flipped us over once more, leaving me under him. Staring into his beautiful green eyes I licked my lips giving him a smirk.

“You sure you wanna do this he asked?” I nodded weekly.

I was going to regret this in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately! Hope you liked this chapter took me what, a week to write? LOL. Update will be soon but I don't know when, all I'm gonna say is DRAMA! I didn't want to go into anymore detail than there is in this chapter, I'm not good with stuff like this so.. yeah. Sorry again for the lack of updates. And if any of you guys who read my story 'Growing up won't bring us down' I'm letting you know now that I'm taking it down. Also my other story Life like this' was taken down too because Mibba crashed and deleted my one and only chapter which I didn't save, maybe I'll re-write I don't know. Comment and subscribe please! I'll love you forever and ever!
<3 Andrea

Annie: http://www.polyvore.com/listen_to_your_heart_chapter/set?id=47669457