‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 15

“Please Rach, just go to the store and grab it for me? It’s an emergency.” I begged through the phone.

I could tell she was rolling her eyes. “I don’t get why you need it though!”
“Rach!” I pleaded.

“Ugh fine whatever, you owe me though.” With that the line went dead.

I threw my phone onto the dresser and began to pace around the room.
&
Twenty minutes later Rachel arrived with a bag in hand.

“Here,” she threw the bag over to me. “Now tell me why in god’s name do you need this?”

I rolled my eyes and took out the package. “Just wait and see.” I instructed and walked away locking the door behind me.

I waited exactly 10 minutes before picking it up and reading it.

“Fuck!” I screamed, aggressively throwing the stick onto the counter. “Mother fucking shit, this can’t be happening right now!” I stomped out of the bathroom and into my room, collapsing onto the bed burying my face into the comforter.

Ever since that night with John, we both agreed to keep it between us that we’d slept together. And that we’d go about our normal lives forgetting what had happened. But this right here was going to change everything.

Rachel rushed over and held me into her arms. “Annie, what’s wrong?” I looked up and started to shake my head, tears start to prickle down my face. “Oh god— please don’t tell me—“She ran over to the bathroom to take a look herself. Hearing a shriek I knew she had the same reaction I did.

She ran out holding her hand to her mouth, giving me a sympathetic look.

I was ashamed, not able to look her in the eyes I buried my face into my pillow.

The door creaked opened and Kennedy’s voice filled the room. “Annie? What’s wrong, I heard screaming a couple seconds ago.”

I didn’t look up from the bed, I couldn’t face him nor Rachel.

“I-I’ll leave you two to it.” She said awkwardly walking out.

It stayed quiet, digging my face deeper into the bed, wishing this was all a bad dream and that I’d wake up sooner than later. But I guess this was all real hard and cold reality.

The bed sank to one side, I felt Kennedy’s hand rub my back gently. “I’m fucked!”
“What do you mean you’re fucked?”

I lifted up my arm ad pointed to the bathroom. “G-Go look on the counter,” I sobbed.

He got of the bed and hesitantly walked across the room to my bathroom. I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped for the better.

I heard footsteps walking back towards me, I opened my eyes and took a small glimpse of his reaction.

“P-Please tell me this isn’t what it is. Tell me that two parallel lines mean you’re not pregnant.” He started to stutter, giving me a hopeful look.

I shook my head seeing my vision begin to fog up. I shoved my face into the palms of my hands and began to sob. “I’m so sorry Kenny, I-I sorry.” I apologized through sobs.

He went over and took a seat next to me, pulling me into his chest. “Shhh,” He cooed, rubbing small circles on my back. “It’s gonna be okay.”

“No it’s not Ken, I’m fucking 22 years old, and I’m not fucking ready to become a mother yet.”

“Yes you can, you can do anything you shoot for. Even if you’re 22 years old, you’re gonna be a great mom Annie.” He tried comforting but it only made me fell even shittier inside.

“I-I don’t deserve this baby, it deserves better than me.” I cried.

Instantly Kennedy grabbed my chin and looked straight into my eye. “Annie Christine Brock, don’t you dare say that. Never, and I repeat never do I want to hear that come out of you again; do you hear me?”

I nodded my head, wiping away the tears and smudged mascara off my face.

He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, as he attempted to give me a smile. “Annie?”
I looked at him anxiously. “Who’s baby is it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think we can all guess who's baby it is right? Haha, so short up date today, I don't know when my next will be. Maybe this weekend, maybe not. I have multiple dumbass finals coming up all next week and the week after so--we'll see where it goes.

I'm kinda indecisive about whether I'm gonna end this story in a couple of chapter and create a threequel. Or continue on and fast forwarding a bit. It's all up to you guys though. If you rather have a new one started or continued tell me maybe? I don't know--just expect some drama to play in pretty soon. :) COMMENT &SUBSCRIBE please?
<3 Andrea