‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 9

Shifting uncomfortably in my seat, I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. I drove for half of the trip and the other half Halvo took over for me. Having what seemed to be 1 min of sleep, the car came to a halt. Instead of opening my eyes and getting out, I stay curled up against the door. I could hear everyone pile out of the car leaving me behind. I felt someone start to shake me but I didn’t respond I was too tired.

“Annie, come on we’re here.” He said in a whisper.

All I did was groan, not wanting to get up I waved my hand trying to dismiss the person.
“Come on you can’t sleep in the car.”

“Yes I can” I mumbled.

Instead of responding the person picked me up bridal style, carrying me into the house. I rested my head on his chest taking the smell of axe and beer. I didn’t care who it was, as long as I made in the house and in a bed I was fine. Barely making it through the door my feet it the frame of the door with a ‘whack’.

I opened my eyes and screamed in pain. I saw it was Tim who was caring me, “Oh shit sorry Annie, I forgot you had long legs.”

“Put me down!”

He placed me down on the, I sat on the tiled floor rubbing my feet. Right then Kennedy walked in with my bags.

“Uh what happened?”

“Tim here carried me in here but managed to hit the door frame with my feet.”

“Hey I was trying to be nice and carry you in.” He said. “You should be thanking me!”
I rolled my eyes, “Yeah uh huh, thanks.”

“Ugh whatever” He said walking into the other room.

“Okay so who’s sleeping with whom?” Garrett asked. Not wanting to stand up a crawled over to the couch and sat next to Jared.

“All I know is that John and Raquel aren’t a loud to share the same room.” Halvo said placing his bag on the ground.

“Wait what, why can’t we share the same room?” Raquel said clearly annoyed.

“Because we don’t need you two to do the dirty while sharing the same room as the rest of us!” Tim said bluntly.

“Haha doing the ‘dirty’? What are we in middle school?” I said laughing at his choice of words.

“So what, there are other couples here too not just us” She argued.

“Yeah but they have respect for all of us and won’t do the dirty while here.” Halvo said.

“But—“

“It’s fine; a night or two won’t hurt. I think you’ll survive right?” John said. That’s like the second thing he’d said since I’ve seen him. “It’s late and all I want to do is sleep.

“Ugh, why do you always side with them?”

“Because he likes us more then he likes you, pretty obvious!” Pat said.

She turned to Pat and started to storm towards him but John caught her before she could get her claws on him. He stuck his tongue out at her only making the situation worse.

“Well you guys can figure this shit out, I’m going to sleep wherever I can find a bed.” I said. I grabbed my bag from the door way and walked up stairs. I decided on the room I first saw, it had one bed and a pull out couch.

Closing the door behind me, I dug for my pajamas and changed. I jumped onto the bed sinking into the cloud like bed. Immediately I pasted out more exhausted than ever.
--

“WAKE UP ANNIE POOPOO! WAKEY WAKEY POOPOO BUTT” My eyes went wide hearing an obnoxious scream.

“Pat! I warn you now, shut the fuck up or Imma kill you!” I threatened him pulling the blankets over my head.

“No can do Annie-kins! It’s time to have fun!” He said before pulling the covers off of me. I didn’t move so he started to poke my sides.

“Pat!” I groaned from under my pillow. “Pat!”

He still didn’t stop; instead he started poking me with both hands. Not standing it anymore I threw the pillow off of my head and shot him daggers. He knew what was going down next, he jumped off the bed and ran down stairs and I darted after him.

“Patrick get your ass back here!” I ordered still running after him.
“Sorry, can’t reach the phone right now. Leave a message after the tone and I’ll get back to you, beeeep” He yelled.

He ran outside into the yard trying to find somewhere to hide, I was hot behind his heels. Being a couple feet behind him I sprinted being able to reach in. I took a huge leap pinning him right to the ground.

“Got you, now you have to pay!” I said. I began to tickle him, he started to kick but it didn’t get in very far.

“A-Annie please p-please stop! I-I can’t brea-athe!” He said breathlessly.

“Oh no, you didn’t listen and leave me to sleep and now you’re going to pay!”

“Helppppp! Helpppp me I’m being raped!” He screamed.

I cupped his mouth with my hands. “Pat! Shut the fuck up!”

He didn’t listen instead he licked my hand. I re-treated my hand wiping his saliva on his shirt.

“What’s going on out here?” Rachel asked from the doorway.

“Yeah what are you two doing?” Kennedy asked rubbing his eyes.

“This little twerp right here woke me up this morning! I warned him but he didn’t listen and now he’s going to pay!” I said continuing to tickle him.

“Uh huh. Good luck Pat!” Rachel said before walking into the house.

Kennedy walked up to Pat and me and kneeled down to our level. “You my friend are dumb for doing so, if I were you I’d apologize before you piss your pants”

“No! Rat boy NEVER apologizes, muhahaha!”

“Doesn’t apologizes huh? We’ll see about that.” I tickled him even harder and he squirmed even more.

I ended up tickling her for about 10 minutes until her started to cry.

“Annie I-I have to pee!” He pleaded.

“Don’t lie; you just want me to stop tickling you.”

He didn’t say anything; I looked down at him and saw his pants were getting wet. I immediately jumped of him and laughed.

“Holy shit, you really did pee!” I said laying on the ground laughing.

“It’s not funny Annie!” He pouted.

I stood up from the ground and held out a hand for him to grab. His pants were soaking wet and he didn’t look too happy about it.

“Awee I’m sorry Patty, go clean up now you smell like pee.”

“Stop laughing! You caused this!”

I just laughed. “Yeah whatever now come on!” I pulled on his hand and into the house.

“What happened to Pat?” Joel asked taking a bite of toast.

“Long story short, don’t wake me up or you’ll end up like him.” I said taking a seat on the counter.

Jared came walking into the kitchen his hair a mess with Kelsey behind him.

He looked at Pat and back to me. “Don’t want to know.”

“Did you pee your pants?” Kelsey asked giving him a weird look.

He didn’t say anything; he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

“So what’s everyone up to today?” I asked.

“Um we don’t know yet, we’re going to wait till everyone else wakes up.” Kennedy said sipping his coffee.

“And that would be?”

“John, Tim, Raquel, and Halvo.”

“They ended up sharing the same room?”

“Yeah, Raquel wouldn’t stop bitching about it so we gave in.” I nodded my head.

“What are you going to do while we wait?” Joel asked placing his plate into the sink.

“Well I’m going to work on my tan, I look like a ghost.” I said motioning to my legs. “Anyone care to join me?”

“Count me in, need to get my skin glowing!” Rachel said.

“Count me out, Jared plus sun equals a hot mess.” Jared said walking out of the kitchen.

“And what about you Mr. Kanitz, are to get some color on that oh so pale skin of yours?” He raised his eye brows at me.

“Are you insulting this beauty right here?” He said sarcastically. “Just because you said that no, no I will not.”

“Fine suit yourself” I said hoping down from the counter. I walked up stairs and into my room. I changed into my turquoise bikini and tied my hair into a loose ponytail. Grabbing my sun glasses and ipod off the dresser I ran back downstairs.

I placed the towel on the grass and laid town. Sulking in the early winter sun against my skin, I closed my eyes.

“Um hey Annie?” I lifted my sunglasses to see Garrett in front of me. “Can I get your help with something?”

“Sure thing, what is it?”

“Well um I was wondering, if you could—“He stopped midsentence when Rachel came out with a towel in hand.

“Hey guys.” She said with a cheerful smile. “So what are you guys talking about?”

“Nothing I’m just about to leave.” Garrett said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“What’s up with him?” She asked lying down next to me.

I shook my head. “I don’t know he’s Garrett.”

“Touché”
♠ ♠ ♠
Annie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45614146
Rach/Kels: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45612860

Eh not so proud of this chapter, I'm really excited for the next chapter though. I have it all planned out now I just have to right it. :) Comment and Subscribe please!