‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 8

"Hey stop looking through my stuff, I just folded that!” I said, grabbing my clothing back from Kelsey.

“Ugh, you’re such a neat freak! And have you ever thought about packing a bikini? ”

I gave her a weird look. “No? Why would I— oh yeah!”

She rolled her eyes at me. “You my friend are so dumb; who goes to a lake house and doesn’t bring a bikini?”

“Shut up! It completely slipped my mind okay? I just found out we were going today!”

I randomly grabbed 3 bikinis and threw them into my duffel bag.

Garrett popped his head in my room. “You guys ready yet?”

“Uh huh, we’ll be right there.” I said than grabbing my ray bans from the shelf.

“Let get this show on the road!” Kelsey said before grabbing my hand dragging me down the stairs.

We didn’t make it far before Kelsey stopped midway down the stairs. She and Garrett both stared down with eyes wide as ever.

“Holy shit” Kelsey said in a whisper but enough for me to hear.

I gave her a weird look. “What are you—“She motioned to the door.

Turning my attention to the door my jaws dropped to the ground, I swore my eyes were bolding out of their sockets.

“What are you looking at?” Raquel asked in a bitchy tone.

“Oh uh she’s looking at nothing” Rachel answered for me.

We walked all the way down the stairs only to be greeted by Raquel dressed like she’s ready to hit the club.

“Yeah right” She scoffed and looked from me Kelsey to Rachel and then back to me. “Why are you dweebs dressed like you’re ready to hit the gym?”

“They look fine Raquel; the only one here that looks out of place is you.” Garrett said.

“They look like um what’s the word, a bunch of old ladies.”

I shot her a look. “And you look like um what’s the word, a prostitute.”

All the guys stopped what they were doing and dropped to the ground laughing. Raquel shot them a glare and they stopped, but still letting out a giggle or two.

“John! Are you going to let her talk to me like that?” John looked at her and then to me, all he did was shrug his shoulders.

“Oh don’t go crying to John; he can’t do a shit about it. You’re fault for looking like that.” Kennedy pitched in.

John just stood there with his hands in his pocket and stared at the ground.

“Hey John want to explain to your girlfriend we’re going on a road trip not to the strip club?” Jared said. Tim gave him a high-five.

Before John could say anything Pat walked in. “Whoa who hired a stripper!?!”

I started to burst into tears laughing my ass off at what Pat had just said. Raquel turned around and shot him daggers. He’d just realized it was her and ran straight behind Jared trying to hide.

“Face it Raquel you look like a stripper, we aren’t going to some club so I advise you to change.” Rachel said.

“Bitch you can’t tell me what to do or dress!”

Garrett stepped in between Rachel and Raquel. “Whoa now don’t be calling my girlfriend a bitch!”

“What are you going to d—“

“Raquel just drop it.” John said.

“But—“

John grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. She looked back and flipped us all off, I smirked and waved her off.

“Wow, that bitch just comes in here and thinks she’s the shit. Pfft!” Halvo said.

“Yeah whatever, I’m just going to say this now. If she says some snotty sarcastic comment, don’t expect me to be nice in response.” I warned.

“I’m with Annie on that, I’m not going to stand there and watch her bitch!” Garrett agreed.

“Okay let’s all try to be nice-ish Kennedy said looking at me. “Let’s enjoy this carefree weekend before tour starts up again and don’t let that thing ruin it for us!”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah whatever!”

Everyone started to gather their stuff and headed outside; I grabbed the keys from the table and followed everyone out.

“So who’s going with who and what whose are we taking?” Kennedy asked.

“Um we can take my SUV if you want, I still have it here.” I offered.

“And we can take my van too.” Trey said motioning us to the white van.

“Okay so that’s set so Kels, Rach, Halvo, Joel, and Raquel in Annie’s car. John, Jared, Garrett, Tim, Pat, and I in Tim’s car.” Kennedy said.

I shot him a look. “Wait, I don’t want to ride with them! Johnny do something about it” She said tugging on his arm.

“That’s fine by me; you can walk for all I care.” I said. I opening the garage and placed my bag into the trunk with Kels and Rachel behind. Everyone piled into the cars leaving Raquel and John standing in the drive way. Pat came up and knocked on the window.

I rolled down the window, “Yes Pattycake?”

“She’s going in our car! Why do I have to ride in the same car as the Devil/prostitute/stripper?” He asked in a baby voice.

“I’m sorry Patty; I didn’t make the seating arrangements.”

“But I don’t want to ride with her! She always picks on me!” He said flailing his arms around.

“You’ll be fine and if you have to then hide behind one of the guys, they’ll protect you.”
“Hmphh” He started to pout.

“Pat get you’re scrawny ass in the car, or I’m leaving without you!” Tim yelled from the driver’s seat.

I gave Pat a kiss on the cheek and walked away pouting even more than before. Rolling up the window I placed the CD in the CD player and played “Crash” by you me at six.

“This is going to be a long weekend.” I mumbled pulling out of the drive way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annie: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_annie/set?id=45481517
Kels/Rach: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45481801
Raquel: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_raquel/set?id=45481554

Lalalla! Buying my tickets soon! Can't wait to see them on June 2nd!!!!!
Not much in this chapter, more action in the next couple of chapters.