Yeah, I'm Thinking Cheese on That

there was an alligator and a walrus and three men died with an ax, and hatchet to the face

"I'M NOT PAYING YOU GUYS TO BE LAZY" screamed Grace

"You're not paying us at all actually" mumbled Trixie.

We made our way through the doors with Grace's camera equipment and set them down CAREFULLY on the table.

"Okay guys this is your first wedding, be nice, polite and don't inhale the food" said Grace fixing up her hair.

"I don't know why we had to dress up" i said looking down at my heels which still didn't make me appear taller.

"You can't walk around a wedding in shorts and shirt remember only 16 days until we photograph for warped, now GO TEAM" Grace threw her hand in the middle and lifted it up then walked away, Trixie, Stef and i shrugged and grabbed our cameras' and headed into the reception.

The music was acceptable mostly this day and ages' new music with a few hits of the 70's and 80's, i buddied up with Stefanie and started taking photos of the kids dancing and the decorations.

"Oh crap i forgot the tripod in the van, i'll head down and get it" i told Stefanie she nodded and i made my way to the elevator.

"Damn heels" i muttered and took them off.

"Wait hold the doors!" i looked up and saw a very familiar face.

"Thanks!! So what's your name?" he said smiling at me..

"R-riannon" i squeaked, he laughed.

"I'm Kennedy, nice to meet you"

All of a sudden the elevator stopped.

"Oh god i'm claustrophobic" i sighed and sat down.

"Shit the same thing happened to All Time Low TWICE" he sighed and sat down next to me.

I didn't know if i should laugh and agree because he will probably claw his way out of here knowing i'm a crazy fangirl. So i didn't say anything.

"Just breathe slowly it's what i do when i feel anxious" he smiled. "So how do you know Frank and Liz?"

"Oh i don't i'm the photographer with my other friends"

"Oh that's cool i think i saw your um- friend the pretty one- i mean professional one in the b-blue" he said nervously.

Kennedy Brock is DTF with Grace

"Grace yeah haha, how do you know the happy couple?"

"I actually don't, my mom dragged me"

My phone started ringing and of course Grace was calling AND OF COURSE MY RINGTONE HAPPENED TO BE "SAVING GRACE" BY THE MAINE. I coughed to cover up the sound and reached my phone.

"Hel-"

"WHERE ARE YOU I SEE STEFANIE AND TRIXIE BUT NO RIANNON" she started yelling.

"Nice to speak to you too Grace, the elevator kinda stopped, and i'm stuck i'm actually with someone" i said casually too scared to look at Kennedy.

"UN STUCK IT, I NEED YOU SOON, THEY'RE GOING TO DO THE CONGA"

"Okay love you too bye" i hung up and put it back in my pocket.

'I like your ringtone, hey that song sounds familiar i think i play guitar in it"

"ha ha ha funny story actually" i bit my lip, please don't eat me Kennedy Brock.