Status: Active (;

College Frerard

I Love You

Gerard’s POV

I was stood outside the door. Room 13. ... Seriously? How the Hell did I end up with this room? Could explain my unluckiness, I guess? But no. No bad luck anymore. Now I know what I feel and I know that I love Frank. AND I’M GONNA FUCKING TELL HIM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
I opened the door with one swift push and a grin was slapped on my face like a... Thing that slaps. A FISH!... No. No, going around comparing grins to fish just doesn’t work. Okay. *rewind* A grin was PAINTED on my face. Yeah. That makes more sense now.

I walked in to find Frank sat crossed legged in the middle of his bed (as usual) and staring straight at me with wide eyes.
“I thought you were going to sleep?” I teased as I walked over and sat down next to him. He kept his gaze forward and hugged his knees.
“I couldn’t sleep.” He stated. I noticed his breathing was getting quicker by the second, his chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. I frowned as I realised that something serious was wrong with him. With MY Frank. I may have not known him very long, but I can tell he’s anxious about something.
“Frankie, what’s wrong?” I asked, placing my hand on his back to show some kind of sympathy, but instead of coming closer to me, Frank flinched and jumped away from me towards the head of the bed before he turned to face me, his eyes were wide with fear and he brought his knees up to his chest to create a barrier between myself and him.
“Don’t touch me!” He yelled as his whole body began to shake. “D-Don’t... Don’t come near me.” Frank whispered.
I stared at him for a few minutes until I felt tears begin to form in my eyes... What’ve I done?... I love him... What’s wrong with that?
“Frankie?” I spoke softly, staring into his eyes. “... Frankie, what’s wrong?”

As I spoke, I felt my body begin to tremble, similar to Frank’s, and tears began to spill from my eyes like earlier today.
“Why the fuck are you crying?!” Frank snapped at me, his eyes narrow and peering at me from behind his knees.
“WHY THE FUCK AM I CRYING, FRANK?!” I yelled, beating his volume from earlier. I stood up and stepped towards the head of the bed so I could look down on Frankie who was still sat in a ball-like shape on the mattress. I leaned down towards him and he flinched as I placed a kiss on the top of his head. “I love you, Frank.” I whispered as one of my tears fell onto his cheek.
He wiped it off with the back of his hand as his whole body relaxed into the bed. He looked up at me standing above him, all his anger somehow vanishing and he looked like his normal, blushing, cute self.
“You... You w-what?” He stammered, letting go of his knees and hugging his chest, each hand on the opposite shoulder.
“I. Love. You.” I said clearly, my tears slowly calming and a smile growing its way across my face.

We were silent for a minute, just enjoying staring into each other’s eyes. That is... Until I got bored.

I knelt down on the mattress next to Frank and leaned downwards to place my lips against his. We held perfectly still, content with the simple touch as both our bodies relaxed completely in satisfaction and our eyes closed over. Frank pulled away at just the right time. But he kept close to me, our foreheads resting against each others.
“I love you too.” He whispered before breaking away and sitting himself up straight. I continued in my kneeling position as he put one hand behind my head and brought me closer towards him. Slowly, but closer and closer, until our lips met again. My eyes closed over as I replayed his last words in my mind. He loves me. He loves me. FRANK loves me. I love Frank and he loves me. I love him. I love him I love him I love him!
“I love you.” I said again, my lips brushing against his. He smiled against my own smile as he echoed my words.
“I love you.” He whispered.

It wasn’t long before I gave in. There’s only so many minutes I can be this close to Frank without kissing him properly.

I pushed my lips hard against his whilst I shuffled my knees around so that I was sitting with a knee resting at each side of Frank’s hip. His hands tangled in my hair and drew me closer to him as his tongue parted my lips and flicked around the inside of my mouth. I placed one hand on the wall behind him as to keep my balance whilst I pushed my hips downwards, gently grinding myself against Frank’s crotch. He moaned into my mouth whilst he ran a hand down my front, reaching up and under my shirt once he arrived at my hip. He ran his fingers across my chest making me shiver slightly, and therefore creating more pressure between our hips. I continued to gently push down on him and he began to suck on my bottom lip, causing butterflies to flutter around in the bottom of my stomach. Frank then ran his tongue over my lips before pushing it back into my mouth. I moaned into him as he pressed his tongue against my own, putting my hand behind his neck and pulling him closer to me... It was all so soft and gentle, but so satisfying. ... And fucking hot.
We broke away for a breath and everything stopped. Frank stopped moving his hand over my torso and I stopped pushing down on him. We were lost, staring into each other’s eyes, smiling to ourselves.
I don’t know how he feels, but I love Frank so fucking much, and I’m so so so so sooooooooo happy that I’ve told him that. I pecked his lips before climbing off him and parking my ass next to his on the bed. “Gee, I need to ask you something.” He said, bringing his knees back up to his chest and hugging them close.
“Go for it.” I smiled, twisting my neck so I could watch him while he spoke.
“I... Um... How?... How do you know Mikey? Mikey Way?”

My eyes widened and I quickly looked away from Frank to stare at the wall in front of us. I gulped as my heart sped up.
“Mikey Way?... H-He’s... He’s my brother. How the fuck do you know him?!” I asked, turning back to face Frank again. His eyes were as wide as mine, and his bottom jaw had slackened, forming a ‘o’ shape to his lips.
“He’s my best friend.” He stated, looking up at me as I watched the fear flood his eyes again.
“Frankie, what did he tell you?!” I freaked out, twisting my body back around to a kneeling position as I grabbed Frank by both his shoulders. “Frankie, please. Tell me what he said! How is he anyway? Is he okay? Is something wrong? Frank what the fuck is it?!”
“He said... He said that... That... I should stay away from you.” Frank said before gulping and staring up at me.
“Frank.” I stated, letting go of his shoulders and holding my hand out in front of him. “Give me your phone. I need to talk to Mikey. Now.”
He handed his phone over with a shaking arm and then shrank back into his ball shape at the head of his bed.

I stood up and scrolled down Frank’s contact list until I found Mikey’s mobile number. I breathed in. Slowly. And out. Slowly. And then hit the call button. Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got diagnosed with severe depression and moderate anxiety issues today. >.< Decided I needed some Frerard love to make me smile xD ... And seen as though I now have a sob story excuse to get out of homework, I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE! ;D YEYYYYYYYYYYYY! XD
*begins work on the next chapter* ^^
... Ghhhhhhhhhhod I should get a life. :’3