Status: Active (;

College Frerard

The Phonecall

“Hello?... Frank?... Frank are you okay?... Has he hurt you?... Is he there?... FRANK!... FRANK, TALK TO ME!”
“It’s me.” I said after thirty seconds of being dumbstruck. It’s Mikey. It’s his voice. I’m talking to Mikey. My little brother.
“Gerard?” He whispered. “Wha-... What’ve you done with Frank?” He asked, his voice breaking in places into a high-pitched squeak.
“Mikey... I... I’ve not done anything. He’s here. He’s fine.”
“Prove it.” He spat down the line. I bit my bottom lip and scrunched my eyes closed. Since when was he so bitter?... My kid brother... How the fuck did I hurt him that bad? “I SAID PROVE IT!” He yelled, making me jump and my eyes fly open.
“Sure.” I muttered.
I slowly handed the phone back to Frank as a tear fell from my eye for the third time today. “He wants to talk to you.” I whispered as Frank emerged from his ball-like sitting position and took the phone from me.

“Mikes?” He asked. “No, no I’m fine... No honestly! He’s not done anything. He just wants to talk to you. ... Yeah... Yeah I’m passing you back, okay?... Sure.” He said before handing the phone back into my hand. I slowly lifted it back up towards my ear.
We remained silent for a few awkward moments. I recon it’s been about three years since I’ve talked to Mikey, and now I don’t know HOW to talk to him.
“So how the fuck did you get out?” He asked, breaking the awkwardness.
“They... They said I was better.”
“And ARE you better?” Mikey questioned me.
“... I think so?”
“You don’t seem so sure.”
“WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!” I snapped. I was freaking out, I won’t deny it. I love Mikey so much and it kills me to know that he hates me. “Look, I know that you hate me but-”
“I don’t hate you, you tosser. I probably just need some time. You fucking stabbed me, Gerard. What the fuck am I supposed to say to that?!”
“... Mikey... I was ill... You walked in on me... I freaked out... I didn’t want you to find out like that...”
“Gee. Forget about it. I’m sorry... I know. I know you were ill and... Shit. I just don’t want you to hurt Frank, okay? He’s my best friend and I love him, so... Yeah. Just make sure you don’t hurt him. Make sure you’re better.” He whispered again, pleading with me.
“I could never hurt him, Mikey. I love him.” I explained, nothing but the truth. Mikey was silent for a few seconds before he gulped at the other end.
“Do you love me?... DID you love me?” He asked, and I could practically hear the tears running down his cheek. I ran the back of my hand up my own cheek to pick up my tears.
“Yes... Yes of course I love you. I always have.” I choked, tripping over my words as I hiccupped through my sobs.
“But... You hurt me. How can I be sure that you won’t hurt him?”

I know that Mikey’s only trying to look out for his friend... But... His words burned. Of course I’ll never hurt Frank... I don’t think it’s physically possible for me to hurt him. But Mikey’s right. I hurt him. Physically and mentally. I can’t hurt Frank like that... I won’t be able to live with myself if I ever did. I looked up at him sitting on his bed, his eyes puffy and red as he stared back at me, completely still. “Gee?” Mikey asked again, knocking me out of my thoughts and back into the world.
“No.” I said, my eyes fixed on Frank. “I promise, Mikey. I’ll never hurt him.”
“Okay.” He sighed. “Okay I believe you. I’m going to go now, tell Ma and shizz. I want you to take care of him, okay?”
“Of course I will.” I smiled.
“Good. I’ll have to come visit you both sometime... Just... Just be careful. I love you both, so... Yeah. Anyway. Bye, Gerard. I’ll talk to you later, yeah?” He finished.
“Yeah.” I ended before Mikey put the phone down.

I stood still for at least a minute before giving Frank back his phone.
“So everything’s going to be okay?” Frank asked, motioning me to sit down beside him.
“Yeah.” I smiled, parking my ass. “Everything’s going to be okay, Frank.”
“Good.” He grinned before leaning towards me and pecking my cheek. I felt my cheeks darken red a little as his lips pressed against my skin. Once he’d pulled away, I turned to face him. Our eyes locked in a gaze for a few seconds. But that didn’t last for long.

Frank wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me close to him, locking our lips as he lay himself down, pulling me on top of his body. He parted his legs slightly as I rested my weight on him and pulled away from the kiss to suck at his neck. Frank moaned quietly and wriggled underneath me each time I moved my lips over his skin. I ran my hands all over his body as I kissed along his jaw line, and found my way into his shirt once our lips met again.
He pulled my head down to deepen the kiss so he could explore my mouth with his tongue once again. We kissed like this for ages, every now and again pulling away to kiss his neck, or for him to bite on my bottom lip.
“Shirt. Off. Now.” I murmured into his mouth before I got off his tiny body and removed my own top. We both threw our T-shirts to the floor and were left sat opposite each other, running our eyes over one another’s torsos.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to fold our shirts before we carry on?” Frankie giggled as he eyes darted to the small pile next to his bed.
“Fuck off and kiss me.” I smirked, lying myself down next to Frank and attempting to pull him down with me by grabbing his hips. Once he’d lost his balance, he placed each of his knees beside my hips and leaned down to smash his lips against mine, once again sliding his tongue past my lips and caressing the inside of my mouth. His hands slowly ran down my front, and mine placed themselves into the back pockets of his jeans. Once at my waistband, Frank pulled away from the my mouth and began to kiss his way down my chest and stomach, and between each kiss saying the words ‘I love you’.
I would reply and echo his words, but I was so lost and happy that I couldn’t form words, only soft moans as he undid my zipper and pulled my jeans and boxers clean off.
I watched his smile grow from ear to ear as he rested his eyes on my erection.

“Fuck.” He said, with wide eyes. I laughed and rested my head back down on the pillow. “Mmm... Looks kinda good...” He whispered before placing a soft kiss at the very tip of my dick. Still unable to form words, I just ended up making noises that went along the lines of: “Uhh... Ohh... Mmm... Mmmfff... Uh! Ohhh fuckk...” as Frankie slowly wrapped his lips around my cock and moved his head up and down, taking more and more of me into his mouth each time.

I closed my eyes as I let him get on with his ‘work’, every movement feeling like Heaven. Frank, the guy I loved, loved me back. And that was amazing.

... And not only that... But he also sucked me off. Really fucking well. And swallowed it all. So... I’d say, all in all, this morning’s been pretty decent. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
*shrugs* Fuck it. Here, have a second chapter of the night! :')
...
I think Imma little tired so not entirely sure how the sentencing and spelling is in this one :') If you notice any stupid mistakes like repeated words etc, just yell at me and I'll sort it out ^^
NIGHTNIGHT!<3 Thanks for reading and I hope ya'll have a lovely day. *bows and exits*

xoxoJoey