Wild Things.

Naked Conversations.

Carlisle didn’t know why he was doing this, testing his self to her scent and blood like this. But he had too, he didn’t understand, after becoming immune to human blood, he had never had it call to him like Cadenza’s was calling to him, even right now as he stood outside of Alice’s and Jasper’s room.

Alice had brought her back here after they had gotten back from some club in Port Angeles. Cadenza had been pretty drunk from what Alice had told him. He had watched as Alice carried a passed out Cadenza up to her room. He hadn’t been ready for her scent to be so strong within his presence and he had left to go hunting.

He had finally gotten back about an hour ago and was now standing outside of the room she slept in with a coffee and two Advil to help with the hangover he knew she would have. Inhaling a breath he had been waiting until he heard her breathing change indicating that she was awake. He let out a breath as he opened the door knowing that she was no longer asleep.

“Cadenza, here, this will help.” He watched as she turned herself over and pulled the pillow from over her head. Enza slowly blinked at the unfamiliar voice as she looked at who had just spoken her name. She had to blink a few more times before her eyes adjusted to the light.

“Carlisle?” Enza asked as she just looked up at him not moving from the position she was in. Enza slowly looked around the room and noticed that she wasn’t in her own room, or even at her house for that fact. She plopped her head back down on the bed and groaned slightly at the massive hangover she was suffering from. Enza then looked back up at Carlisle who was holding out two white pills and cup of coffee.

“According to Alice and Bella you had quite a lot to drink last night.” Carlisle stated with a smile as he offered her the pills. “Doctor’s orders, I know how to cure a hangover.” He gave her a wink as she smiled slightly and took the medicine and coffee trying not to move too much.

“Thank you Carlisle, this is sweet.” Enza stated as she placed the pills into her mouth and took a slow sip of the hot coffee. “Could you possibly remind me to do something to them when I have less of a hangover?” Enza stated as she took another but longer sip of the coffee starting to feel a little bit better.

“Like what?” Carlisle asked as she extended her arm that held the coffee mug and placed it on the side table that was near her.

“Um, I don’t know, hurt them in some shape or form. Especially Leah, I think we had a drinking contest off of some man’s body last night.” Enza stated as she rested her head back on the bed still looking up at Carlisle but only with her eyes. “When I am drunk, I tend to get a little bit crazy and very impulsive.” Carlisle smiled with a small chuckle as she shifted her body to lie on her back instead of her stomach.

Carlisle watched her as she did this. He couldn’t think of a more beautiful looking person in the morning. Her hair was wildly curly around her face as she shifted, to pull it off to the right side as she looked up at him. Her eye makeup had smeared but gave her eyes a smoky exotic look that would be seen on models. He looked at her lips that seemed to be slightly swollen from the way that she had been sleeping.

“You wouldn’t happen to see my clothes anywhere would you?” Enza asked him as he looked around the room.

“No, I don’t, Alice must’ve taken them last night.” Carlisle stated as Enza laughed because Carlisle still hadn’t realized that she was completely naked under these covers. Enza never slept in clothes and was not ashamed of her body in anyway. Enza thought about the first time she had just slept over at Damian’s, he had been so surprised that she had willingly taken off her clothes to sleep in her undergarments.

“Are you sure that you don’t see them? Maybe my bra and underwear, possibly?” She asked as he looked around the room before looking at her and realizing what she had just said.

“Cadenza, you don’t have any clothes on.” Carlisle stated as he looked at Enza who looked down at her sheet covered self.

“Sono coperti da una coperta.” Enza stated in a rather high pitched voice as she looked at Carlisle who was looking at her body outline then immediately looked out the window seemingly embarrassed. Enza laughed as she hugged the covers to herself as she sat up and looked around on the floor for her clothes and couldn’t find them. “Carlisle we are both adults here…”

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to—” Carlisle stated as she laughed interrupting him.

“I just don’t like sleeping with clothes, never have. My mama and papa used to yell at me when I was younger because as soon as they would leave the room, my clothes would be off.” Enza stated as she stood up and wrapped the sheet around herself making a makeshift dress. “I just feel to constricted, sto facendo sentire a disagio? “ Enza asked as she touched Carlisle’s shoulder making him turn around and look at her as she held on to the sheet with her other hand.

“No you don’t make me uncomfortable you just don’t have any clothes on.” Carlisle stated as Enza smiled up at him. This was crazy, he just wanted to take her now and lose control. He inhaled a deep breath trying to calm himself but only made his hunger worse as he smelled her scent. It was a combination that he had never smelled from a human before, a sweet honey with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon.

“You know, most men wouldn’t complain about the fact that I am naked in front of them and completely comfortable about it.” Enza chuckled as Carlisle gave a small smile.

“I am not most men and you have a sheet covering your body so you are not naked.” Carlisle pointed out as Enza smiled up at him.

“You are correct about that, so where can I get some clothes?” Enza asked as the door flew open and startled her.

“Cadenza, I’ve brought you some clo—.” Alice stopped mid-sentence as she walked in and seen Carlisle who was standing in front of Enza who leaned to the side to see Alice. Alice noticed that she was holding a sheet to her body.

“I guess we found where I can get some clothes.” Enza stated as she stepped around Carlisle and walked over to Alice and took the clothes that she offered her. “Thanks Alice.”

“You’re welcome Cadenza.” Alice stated as she just stared at Carlisle’s back with a huge smile on her face.

“I am going to take my leave now.” Carlisle announced unnecessarily as he turned to leave only to stop as Enza called out to him. Alice smiled at him with a wink as she turned and skipped out of the room. Sighing he turned back around to see her standing there in the undergarments that Alice had just provided for her. Carlisle began looking over her body, he couldn’t turn away as he took in the sight of her. Finally he looked up at her face, Carlisle had expected her to have a frown upon her features at the shameless thing he had just done but she seemed more amused than anything as she stepped into the jeans.

“I wanted to thank you for the Advil and coffee.” Enza stated as she buttoned the jeans and put on the button up blouse. Carlisle didn’t know why but he thought that she looked stunningly sexy in the outfit that Alice had provided her with. It was so casual but seemed to fit Enza perfectly. She started walking towards him as she buttoned up the blouse.

“It was no problem at all, it seems to help with hangovers for some reason.” Carlisle stated as she stood right in front of him only on the third button out of the twelve that were on the shirt. Carlisle found himself reaching out and starting to button the third one from the top and going down from there.

Enza found herself breathing heavy. She knew that Carlisle could tell because of the way that he was looking at her. As he continued to work his way down Enza gasped ever so slightly when his cool fingers lightly grazed her navel.

“Sorry,” Carlisle whispered as he touched her hands as she worked on the last button. Enza looked up at him, why was she acting so boldly in front of him? Yeah she wasn’t insecure about her body but she had never just let men see her openly like that unless they were dating.

You’re in lust, girl. Enza thought to herself as she looked into Carlisle’s dark golden orbs. She needed to get away from him before she did something she might regret. Trying to steady her breathing as she backed away from Carlisle, Enza regretted it slightly, but she needed to get away from being so close to him.

“I really should be going, I told Jack I would pick her up at Embry’s so we could go school shopping.” Enza stated redundantly as she looked at him briefly before walking past him and out of the room.

“Cadenza, your shoes and purse are over there.” Alice stated as Enza walked into the living room.

“Thanks Alice and not just for the clothes but um, allowing me to sleep here.” Enza stated as Alice smiled with a shrug of her shoulders. “Sorry about taking over your bed Jasper.” Enza stated as he looked at her a bit startled by the emotions he felt radiating from her. Nothing but pure lust, if she was an animal Jasper would have thought she was in heat.

“Don’t worry about it Enza, its fine, Alice and I slept on the couch.” Jasper lied as Enza smiled at him. Besides Bella, Jasper was the only one who called her Enza. It was sort of funny that Alice just insisted on calling her by her full name. Alice had gone on to say that it was a unique name that she just loved saying.

“Oh, well I hope you two were comfortable, I am sorry about that.” Enza stated as Jasper chuckled at the concern he felt coming from her.

“Shouldn’t you be leaving?” Enza looked to her left to see Rosalie standing in the doorway leaning against the frame as she just stared at Enza.

“I am, in a few minutes,” Enza stated nonchalant as Rosalie seemed to glare at her.

“What are your plans for today Cadenza?” Alice asked happily after shooting a look at Rosalie warning her to be nice.

“Oh, um, I am going to beat up Leah for this massive hangover before we visit her cousin then I am going to pick up Jack at two so we can go school shopping for her, and I also need to pick up a few things for my classroom.” Enza stated but that last part was more for herself as she started silently counting on her fingers with a puzzled expression. Alice and Jasper smiled at each other at the randomness of Enza as she thought about everything she still needed to pick up.

“Oh,” Alice stated as she jumped up and walked towards Enza. “This is that guy’s number whom you and Leah were doing body shots off of.” Alice smiled trying not to laugh as Enza took the napkin and looked down at the name and number.

“Peter French, interesting name, was he cute?” Enza asked as Alice laughed with a nod.

“I guess, he was cute enough for you and Leah to be doing body shots off his six pack.” Alice stated as Enza began to feel the heat rise to her cheeks as she felt Jasper’s and Rosalie’s eyes on her.

“You are seem very interesting when you are intoxicated.” Jasper stated as Enza laughed.

“Everyone tells me that I am true party girl once alcohol is involved, a real wild thing.” Enza stated as Jasper shook his head.

“Yeah, and you are definitely not a lightweight.” Alice stated as Enza took that as a compliment and thanked her.

“I think that has something to do with drinking since I was eleven years old, my zio Francesco would always pour me a glass of wine during family functions and holiday dinners. Once he was gone my father continued it, I think it was his way to always have me remember him by. It’s also why I only drink wine on holidays and family functions.” Enza stated as she felt a pang of sadness. She was thirteen when Jack’s parents passed on, this year would be ten years without, and the anniversary was coming up soon. She would have to make arrangements for her and Jack to fly out to Italy to pay their respects like they did every year.

Jasper looked at her as he felt her sadness over the loss of her uncle. It still surprised Jasper even after two months of knowing Enza that her emotions could be all over the place. One minute she could be completely content and the next she could be extremely excited then maybe overly embarrassed. The way this woman worked never ceased to amaze him.

“Oh look at the time, it seems you should be going.” Rosalie stated as Enza looked over her shoulder and seen the time on the clock and gasped.

“Hai ragione! Particolarmente if I want Leah to introduce me to Emily!” Enza stated as she put on her heels from last night and grabbed her purse and keys hurriedly before almost running out the door. “Thanks again and also sorry about taking over your bed!” Enza yelled as she ran out the front door.

“Rosalie what is wrong with you?” Alice asked as she looked at Rosalie.

“Another human? Wasn’t going through what we went through with Bella enough?” Rosalie asked as she looked at Jasper and Alice. “Then we lose Esme because—”

“We didn’t lose Esme Rose, she is away helping Trevor with our diet.” Carlisle stated as Rosalie sort of jumps at his sudden appearance.

We may not have lost her, but you did. Her being with Trevor is like the two of you going through a divorce because she had an affair, and now our family is broken.”

“Expanding.” Alice stated with a smile as Rosalie glared at her.

“It’s broken, when, or even if Esme comes back you are telling me that you are going to be okay with her and Trevor living here with us? That you aren’t going to feel any sort of resentment for either of them?” Rosalie asked as Carlisle looked at her while he thought for a moment.

“When they come back to stay for good, when Trevor can handle our diet effectively we will relocate and start again like we always do.” Carlisle stated dancing around the question. He honestly didn’t know how he would feel. He loved Esme more than anything, and with all that love he was willing to let her go.

“What about Cadenza?” Alice asked as Carlisle just looked at her.

“It is not the same as Edward and Bella, Alice. I am not going to fall in love with my singer, she is just that to me, my blood singer. I will not put us through what happened with Bella. The Volturi are still on edge about how large are coven is and about what happened with the whole Renesmee situation a few years back. We have stayed in Forks longer than we usually stay in one place. Once Esme and Trevor return we will decide what to do, if you guys want to attend school once more then we will relocate, if we want to disband for a few years and do things on our own we can do that.” Carlisle stated as Jasper looked at him trying to get a feel for his emotions.

If anything Jasper could say that Carlisle was just confused, he didn’t know what or how to feel.

~*~

“Do you think having sex with Carlisle would help me get over with being in lust with him?” Enza bluntly asked as Leah shook her head thinking that she heard wrong.

“Run that by me again because I don’t think I heard you correctly the first time Cadenza.” Leah asked as Enza sighed as they sat in her car as Enza was driving to her cousin’s home.

“I just, need to stop thinking about him and how damn sexy he looks in t-shirt and jeans. Perché i miei ormoni in disordine? Ho solo bisogno di sesso. “ Enza exclaimed as Leah chuckled at her friends distress.

“Where is this coming from all the sudden?” Leah asked as Enza sighed.

“It’s just every single time I see Carlisle when we go to the Cullen’s I just get overwhelmed by being in the same room as him. Especially when he looks at me sometimes, it’s just the way he looks at me, like I…well I don’t know how to describe it but it makes me just want to jump his bones.” Enza stated with a distressed groan.

“Call Peter, he was sexy.” Leah stated as Enza pulled into a driveway.

“Have you ever been in lust with someone before?”

“Thought I was in love once.” Leah stated seriously as Enza sighed sadly.

“That totally different though, I just want to pretty much do the horizontal tango with Carlisle and be done with it.” Enza stated as Leah laughed with a bit of groan.

“Kill the visual! Kill the visual!” Leah exclaimed as Enza laughed. “But I never did realized how much of a sexual appetite hooker’s have.” Leah stated as she quickly jumped out of the car as Enza went to smack the back of her head.

“I have a healthy sexual appetite! E io non sono una battona, né una puttana o di qualsiasi altro tipo di prostituta!” Enza shouted as Leah laughed knowing that she had said something about not being a hooker, a whore or any other type of prostitute. Over the past month and a half Leah had begun to understand a small portian of Italian, or at least the sentences that Enza would constantly repeat because of Leah calling her a hooker or a whore.

After Enza had calmed down they had walked up to the front door and knocked before entering. Leah already knew that Paul, Jared, Quil, and Seth were here just because she could hear them.

“Leah! It’s been a while! How have you been?” Enza was taken aback by the woman whom greeted Leah with such warmth. It wasn’t that she was repulsed or anything but more fascinated as to what happened to the young woman to have acquired such long beautifying marks on her face.

“Emily this is Cadenza, I think you may have met each other when we were younger.” Leah stated as they shook hands then hugged.

“I am not sure, if we did it must have been when we were a lot younger.” Emily stated as Enza agreed. “Would you like to join us for lunch?” Emily asked as Enza looked at Leah who just shrugged.

“If there is even any food left.” Leah stated as they all started to walk into the kitchen.

“What are you doing here Leah?” Paul asked finishing up his third helping of whatever Emily had made.

“I brought Cadenza here to meet Emily, Paul.” Leah stated with a glare as Paul looked to the woman whom he had thought smelled faintly of vampires, but dismissed it as he wolf whistled at her.

“Hello, Cadenza.” He stated in a low tone.

“Jail bait.” Enza stated leaning against the counter as everyone laughed. So this was the Paul that Jack had told her about, the one who was always picking on Embry and the others when they ran into him.

“I am nineteen, turning twenty this year, I am not jail bait.” He stated as Enza shrugged.

“Really? Cause Seth over here looks a lot more mature and grown than you do.” Enza stated as she leaned down and kissed his cheek. Seth blushed madly as he gave a small hello to Enza as he swallowed the food that he had been chewing. Paul was about to say something but Enza looked at Quil first and asked him a question. “Did Jack stay at Embry’s last night or did he take her home?” She asked as Quil looked up at her.

“She stayed at his house, he had been drinking and wasn’t going to drive her home.” Quil stated as Paul looked at Enza more closely. No wonder she had been so snarky to him.

“Oh, good, but her phone is off, could you call Embry for me in a little bit and tell him that I am coming for Jack at 2?” Enza asked as Quil nodded.

“You’re Jack’s sister?” He asked as Enza directed her attention back at Paul for the moment.

“Cousin actually, why?”

“No reason, you just resemble each other.” He muttered as he got up and left the room. Enza spent the next hour there before leaving to drop off Leah and then go pick up Jack. Enza waited thirty minutes before Jack was even ready because she too had a hangover.

“Can we do shopping tomorrow?” Jack asked as Enza laughed loudly making Jack flinch.

“I guess you didn’t have a sexy doctor to wake up to giving you coffee and Advil.” Enza laughed as she thought about Carlisle and immediately wished she hadn’t. Something about him just made her hormones act up and being with a man was not something she needed right now.

“You went home with a doctor last night, I want details!” Jack asked as Enza took the road that would taken them to their home instead of Port Angeles.

“Actually, Alice’s father is a doctor, that I am in lust with.”

“Oh that’s just gross Enza, your friend’s old man. Cadenza that’s just EW on a whole other level.” Jack stated as Enza laughed again making her cringe and hit her shoulder telling her to stop being so loud.

“Adoptive father, he is a little older than me, which it really weird but I stopped thinking about that a month ago.” Enza stated as Jack chuckled only to groan afterwards.

“Did I ever tell you that I hate alcohol?” Jack stated as she leaned her head against the window.

“Every time you have a massive hangover and did something you regret, so tell me what happened.” Enza stated as Jack looked over at her with a glare.

“I know you can’t see my eyes through the sun glasses but I am glaring at you.” Jack stated as Enza shook her head with a laugh.

“Nice, so what happened last night?” Enza asked as Jack groaned remembering.

“I may have possibly, or may have not have possibly made out with Paul.” Jack stated as Enza looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Why is it so hard to just plainly state that you made out with Paul?” Enza asked with a small laugh as Jack didn’t say anything.

“I don’t want to be used again.” Jack whispered as Enza pulled into their driveway and turned the car off.

“What makes you say that? Paul isn’t Elliot, Jack.” Enza stated as Jack looked at her.

“But he’s no different, he just uses woman like they are only here to please him.” Jack stated as Enza sighed looking at Jack for a long moment.

“You like him.” She stated plainly as Jack just looked at her and didn’t say anything for a minute.

“You’re in lust your friend’s father.” Jack stated avoiding the subject.

“That has nothing to do with what we are talking about.”

“No, but it’s still gross.” Jack stated as Enza and Jack laughed only to have Jack grab her head and groan afterwards.

“We aren’t done talking about this, but because you’re in so much pain I will let it go for different day.” Enza stated as Jack looked over at her glaring again.

“Once again, I am glaring at you.” Jack stated as Enza laughed. “And no matter what, you are gross for being in lust with Angel’s father.”

“Alice.”

“Tomato-Tahmato, I don’t care, do we have Advil?” Jack asked as they started walking into the house.

“Alice and Angel are completely different Jack.” Enza stated with a chuckle as she shook her head. “And it’s in the medicine cabinet in the downstairs bathroom and you better rest up because now we are going to Seattle tomorrow to go shopping.”

“Woman, why must you torture me?” Jack asked as she walked into the downstairs bathroom.

“Because I love you, Jacqueline!” Enza yelled as she was walking up the stairs.

“There is a thin line between love and hate, Cadenza!” Jack called out as Enza laughed while shaking her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! You should comment and tell us what you think because it's my Birthday tomorrow, March fifth baybee! :D And that would be an awesome birthday gift to me! :) Anyways, thanks again for reading! :D

Comment & Subscribe

Image