Wild Things.

Penis Shaped Cookies

“I have to call Harriet,” Jack says as she her body slightly on the couch.

“I can stop there when I, well before I… Hum… Go do my things?” Embry suggests. It was hard for him not to tell Jack all about the shifters but Jacob had stated that the only one that could fill her in was Paul. Which would take a long time to happen if things continued taking this course...

“Is Harriet your girlfriend?” Ryan asks removing his eyes from the TV. Embry looked to Jack that was looking to him and they started laughing loudly. “What?”

“Harriet is an old woman,” Jack mumbles between her laughs.

“Oh, I wish she was my girlfriend. With the cakes that she bakes I’d be a happy man.”

“I like how you think,” Chester says with a smirk.

“Speaking about girlfriends… What’s the deal with Sasha?” Dave asks making everyone inside the living room laugh loudly.

“Sadly I can’t watch this unfold… I will remember to tell Harriet that your friends are here so you can’t go to work. I’ll see you later Jack,” Embry gets up from the couch making Jack complain loudly. “Love you.” He tenderly kisses her forehead and leaves the house.

“I love you too,” Jack shouts as he leaves.

“It was about time he left,” Ryan whispers looking to the door with a smirk.

“Don’t be mean Ryan.” Jack smiles tenderly to her friend.

“You’re saying that because you didn’t woke up with his feet on your face.” Ryan says defensively making Chester laugh.

“What did he mean by watching this unfold?” Dave asks looking to Jack suspiciously making her laugh loudly.

“Oh, do you think we should let him suffer a bit more?” Jack smirks looking to Chester.

“Hell yeah.”

“Why would I be suffering?!” Dave jerks his body from the ground where he had been sitting for the past twenty minutes. “I know she is older than me but I’m not exactly a kid…”

“Oh my god.” Jack looks to Chester and Ryan and starts laughing again. “He really has no clue!”

“I can’t wait to see his face when we tell him,” Ryan says when he stops laughing.

“You are just jealous,” Dave scoffs narrowing his eyes to his friends.

“Why would we be?” Chester inquires with a smirk.

“If we are something it’s sorry for you because--”

“We aren’t sorry because it’s funny,” Jack says interrupting Ryan.

“What’s funny?” Dave starts to walk in front of his friends in a fast pace. “You aren’t making any sense whatsoever!”

“Oh can I tell him? Please can I?” Jack pleases with puppy eyes making the boys nod his head in agreement. “Haven’t you noticed that Sasha is… How do I put this gently? Like Henry?”

“Of course that I have,” Dave mumbles looking to his friends in an odd manner. The three teenagers held a serious expression and waited for his next words. “It’s hard not to notice that she is a diva, like Henry.” He said that all of them started laughing.

“She likes boobies…” Ryan tells with a smirk.

“She likes boobies?” Dave asks with his mouth open. “But… She… What?”

“Sasha plays for her own team,” Chester says.

“She’s likes female parts better than male parts,” Jack adds.

“She is lesbian? Why the fuck didn’t anybody tell me she was a lesbian?” Dave shouts throwing his body to the couch. On that moment Jack, Ryan and Chester started laughing loudly again. “I don’t believe you! I refuse to believe you! I’m going to ask Sasha tonight.”

“I’m going to die!” Jack yells between her laughs holding onto her stomach.

“I think I’m going to piss myself,” Chester suddenly says. “Oh shit,” he mumbles and runs to the bathroom.

“I have to go too,” Ryan gets up from the couch and starts knocking on the door violently. “Get out! I need to piss immediately.”

“You guys are the worst friends ever,” Dave mumbles sinking his body into the couch. “I can’t wait to see your face when she says she isn’t gay.”

“Please stop, I’m dying already!”

“What should we do?” Chester asks when he gets out of the bathroom.

“We could go to the beach,” Jack suggests with a smile.

“Let’s pick our guitars and jam for a while,” Dave says with a small smile. “Even if you don’t deserve it right now…”

“You know we love you Dee Dee,” Jack mocks him with a smirk.

“Go before I change my mind woman!”

Jack gets up and runs to her bedroom. She picks the guitar that was next to her bed and shoves it inside its case. Before exiting the room she grabs her shoes and a jacket. When she arrived to the living room Dave already had his guitar and all of the boys where fully clothed.

“Here is fine,” Jack says sitting in the sand.

“This place would be perfect if it was warmer,” Chester comments laying his body next to Jack’s legs.

“Yeah.” Dave removes the guitar from his bag and plays a few notes to see if the sound was correct or needed to be tuned. “Give me yours,” he says looking to Jack.

“I can do that myself. It’s not like I don’t know the basics,” she says mimicking what he had done a second ago on the guitar.

“So what do you want to play?”

“I’m learning Don’t Cry by--”

“Gun N’ Roses?” Dave asks with a small smile. Jack simply shakes her head affirmatively and his smile widens. “I was afraid that your musical taste had gone ape shit here…”

“Don’t be mean,” Jack says as she starts to play.

“No, a little down.” Dave instructs her. She tries once again and he sighs, he gets up from the ground and kicks Chester lightly. “Get up man, I need to show her… And you really have to read the book I wrote…”

“I was here first,” Chester replies serenely. Dave looks to Ryan that simply sighs and gets up.

“I promise that I will. Now show me.”

“Like this,” Dave says putting his hands above hers.

“Oh, I get it. And the next part is like this?”

“No no,” Dave moves his hands above her and places her fingers in the right position. “In the middle now.”

“Get the fuck off her!” An angry voice yells. The four heads look behind them, where the voice had came from.

“What the fuck Paul?” Jack narrows her eyes to him. “Go away!” She demands.

“No.”

“You should hear what she’s saying,” Chester says with a smirk getting up from the ground. He starts to make cracking sounds by pressing his hands together. “I would hate ruining my stay here by punching you.” Paul starts smirking as tremors spread through his body. Jack that didn’t want Chester involved in a fight got up and placed her body in the middle of them.

“No one is going to fight,” She says with a steady voice narrowing her eyes to both men.

“He’s asking for it,” Ryan says taking Chester side.

“Let me take the guitars from here,” Dave mumbles picking the guitars from the ground. “I don’t want them to break.”

“Do you think that three pansies intimidate me?” Paul asks with a smirk.

“Shut up Paul. Did you come here to ruin my afternoon? Because if it was that mission accomplished so go some fucking place else!” Jack yells angrily.

“I just wanted to speak with you… I was worried!” Paul says with a softer expression.

Last night Paul had seen how much Jack had drunk and he hadn’t been able to sleep well because he had been insanely worried. All sorts of crazy ideas popped to his mind. What if she entered a coma? What if one of the guys that were with her abused her? What if she choked on her vomits in the middle of the night? What if when she went to the bathroom she felt on the ground and hit her head somewhere?

So as soon the patrol had ended he had went to her house to check on her but when he got there no one was inside. Knowing that she spent a lot of her time on the beach with Embry, Jacob and Quil he went there to find her. But for his surprise neither of the shifters where with her. She was alone with the three strangers. He knew that they were her friends but that didn’t mean he approved her being with them alone.

He was sure that one of them, the one named Ryan had feeling for her. Last night he watched the guy give her several hugs over various times and ask her to go to the sand and lay there with him. Jack seemed to be oblivious to his true intentions but he wasn’t. He knew what the guy wanted and he would make sure that he never got it.

When Sam called him, last night, to order him to go on patrol he almost lost his mind. Why did Sam have to ruin one of his first decent chances of speaking with her? He knew, however, if he didn’t do what Sam wanted he would be scolded and punished later.

“You’re fucking kidding me?” Jack yells angrily. “I’ve told you plenty of time that I won’t sleep with you, so fuck off!”

“Jack--” He tries to touch her face by she quickly slaps his hands. On that moment Chester took a step closer to her.

“I’ll cut your fucking hand if you ever try to touch her again,” Chester threatens him.

“Can’t you just go away Paul?” Jack asks exasperatedly.

“If you ever talk to me like again that I’ll make you regret it!”

“Shut the fuck up, both of you!” Jack yells angrily. Both of them look to her and see that she had a rather angry expression. “I just want it to stop. What do you want?” She says looking to Paul.

“I want to speak with you in private.”

“Okay,” Jack mumbles. “We’ll speak.”

“You can’t be serious Jack!” Ryan yells outraged.

“We can take care of him,” Chester says slowly.

“I don’t want fights. And if it comes to that I’ll be the one punching him, not you!” Jack says angrily. She passes her hands trough her hair to calm down and sighs. “Let’s go speak.”

“I’m sorry I--”

“Save it. I know you’re not sorry…” Jack interrupts him angrily.

“Jack, please. I just want to be your friend… Just let me show you I’m not the same person anymore!” Paul pleads. He moves his hands to her arms and gently grabs them. “I’ve changed.”

“People don’t change,” Jack says bitterly. “People pretend they change but they don’t. And I know your kind better than you assume. I rather die that be with some fucked up womanizer that thinks that he can use all the girls he wants with no consequences--.”

“Listen to me,” Paul says calmly. “I’m not a womanizer… Not anymore!”

“Paul I’ve seen you run around in your boxers. I’ve heard your comments about girls and I’m not dumb. I’m not one of the girls you’ve slept with, so don’t fucking threat me like I’m a dumb bitch!”

“I know you’re not dumb.” Paul sighs loudly and scratches his neck. “Why do you have to be such a hard headed woman? Why can’t you at least let me show you that I’m sayin’ the truth! Why the fuck did you have to be so stubborn? Why couldn’t this be easy?” He starts shouting randomly. “They had to fucking turn this into a cosmic joke, didn’t they?”

“If you’re going to go all lunatic do it far away from me!” Jack spats. “I already have to deal with my insanity so I refuse to deal with yours! Yours isn’t even funny, it’s like you’re on crack and speaking with the voices on your head!”

“Jack,” he says tenderly amused with her rant. “Give me a change at being your friend…”

“If I say I’ll think about it will you go away?”

“Only if you promise,” Paul says knowing that she took her promises seriously.

“You said I was stubborn, that I was a hard headed woman,” Jack mumbles narrowing her eyes. “Why the fuck do you want to be my friend?”

“I was looking for a hard headed woman,” Paul says with a grin. “So do you promise?”

“Why is it important for me to promise?” She asks crossing her arms over her chest.

“Because I know you take your word seriously. I’ve heard that you never say something that you don’t mean.”

“Fine,” Jack says contradicted. “Now go away.”

“Can I at least have your phone number?”

“Do you really want my number?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.” Paul starts smiling. He didn’t think it would this easy to convince her. He removes his phone from his pocket and waits. “It starts with go and ends fuck yourself. I’ll repeat it once again: Go fuck yourself!”

“Now tell me your number,” Paul mumbles after a sigh.

“You’re pushing it,” she says shoving a finger on his chest. “Of course I won’t give you my fucking number. I’ll tell you if I’ll be your friend or not at school.”

“What if I don’t find you?”Paul asks trying to persuade her to give him her phone number.

“That could have worked if you haven’t been stalking me for the past two weeks. Now go away before I change my damned mind, because I’m pretty sure that I’ve only agreed with this because I might still drunk.” Jack starts to walk away from him muttering on her breath.

“It’s going to be so much sweeter when I finally have you,” Paul says with a loving smile.

“Why did you go?” Ryan automatically asked when Jack arrived.

“Because I didn’t want you to be locked up in a jail,” She mutters grumpily.

“He was just a pussy,” Chester comments spiting on the ground.

“Chester he is annoying as fuck. If people made money by annoying others he’d be the wealthiest person alive and knowing you… You’d end up killing him. And I hate prisons, they creep me out. And all those nasty stories…” Jack shakes her head with disgust. “I didn’t want you to end up with a penis in your ass because of a moron that doesn’t know when to shut up!”

“I love you, you know that right?” Chester says with a smile pulling her into a hug. He starts laughing lightly remembering her rant. “You’re one of a kind Jack… You really are.”

“And I love you too.”

“Let’s jam,” Dave says with a smile glad that they didn’t end up fighting the guy.

They stayed on the beach for almost two hours playing the guitar and chatting about trivial matters. The sun was still shining brightly when Enza called them to inform that they were home already, Jack could hear Henry yelling something about Carlisle but Enza ended the call before she could realize what he was saying.

She quickly stores her guitar inside the case and starts running to her house anxious to hear the news. The boys complained about her sudden energy and followed her.

“What did Carlisle say?” Jack asks when she opens the door.

“Our Enza has a date with him!” Henry says in a singsong voice.

“Should we go buy a wheelchair now?” Jack asks with a smirk dropping her guitar on the ground.

“Why would she need a wheelchair?” Ryan asks innocently not understanding the joke.

“Because Dr. Cullen will--”

“Don’t finish that sentence!” Enza yells with her cheeks flushed. “It isn’t enough that I spoke with him last night?”

“I can only imagine the nasty things you said!” Jack laughs loudly. She pulls a chair from under the table and sits.

“Speaking about nasty things being said,” Dave says with a smirk. He looks to his friends that immediately start laughing. “You’re straight, aren’t you Sasha?”

“I’m as straight as a rainbow,” Sasha replies with a smirk. Dave’s mouth opens forming a perfect O making everyone laugh loudly.

“Can’t you see that she can’t even walk straight honey?” Henry chimes in with a smile. “Let alone be straight!” Sasha hits his arm but laughs at his silly words.

“Honey you might not think I can walk straight but I can rock a runway!”

“I told you!” Jack says when she stops laughing. “And man this was the funniest way I have ever heard someone saying that they were homosexual!”

“We should write a book of tipping people about getting out of the closet!” Henry says excitedly.

“You mean like getting out of a closet and saying ‘I’m out’,” Chester suggests with a smirk.

“He’s here, he’s queer let’s buy him a beer!” Ryan shouts and everyone starts looking oddly to him. “What?” They suddenly burst laughing and Ryan simply blinks in confusion.

“You’re friends are too cheesy,” Henry says looking to Jack.

“Like you’re better,” Jack says with a smirk.

“I can do cheesy with style. They on the other hand can’t.”

“You’re such a diva,” Yvette says after a small laugh.

“Too bad that Leah isn’t here,” Sasha says with a small smirk. “I bet I could convince her to make out with me again!” Sasha wiggled her eyebrows laughing.

“You and Leah made out? Where was I?!” Dave yells with surprise making everyone laugh.

“You were snoring on the beach I think,” Enza informs him with a small smile.

“Everything always happens when I’m sleeping,” Dave mumbles grumpily.

Dee Dee,” Jack says in a singsong voice making him narrow his eyes to her.

“How many times have I told you not to call me that?”

“I’ve learn how to tune out when you’re saying that and.” Jack smirks. “Just because you keep repeating it doesn’t mean I’m actually going to stop!”

“You’re so mean!” Dave grunts crossing his arms over his chest with a pout.

“And you’re acting like you’re five,” Jack says after a laugh.

“He’s just cranky that he didn’t have a piece of this,” Sasha says point to herself. “If I was him I’d be mad too.” Dave starts mumbling under his breath.

“He’s speaking with the voices in his head. We should run before they tell him to kills us,” Jack says making dramatic gestures making Dave laughing.

“I don’t know why I love you. You’re mental!”

“That should say a thing or two about your sanity,” Jack comments.

“The girl has a valid point… But tell me Enza.” Henry looks to Enza with a grin. “Yesterday you said something about finding me a hot, shirtless gay man and I am still empty handed…”

“Henry love,” Yvette says sweetly. “But fuck gays can’t handle a guy like you.”

“ So true,” Henry says after a dramatic sigh. “I still want to poke something…”

“The image! Make the image go!” Jack childishly yells making her friends laugh.

“Honey, my making love process is beautiful.”

“He’s a master of the making love art,” Yvette joins the conversation with a smirk.

“The images aren’t going away, someone do something!”

“I don’t know where we went wrong with you,” Henry says with a small smile on his lips.

“We have tried hard to give her a good education,” Enza replies shaking her head lightly with a smile.

“Oh please.” Jack rolls her eyes playfully.

“Now tell Uncle Henry that his love making process is an art!”

“That so makes you look like a pedophile,” Sasha says between laughs.

“Never,” Jack yells playfully making Henry chase her around the table.

“Non so perché o come posso sopportare voi,” Enza says with a smile shaking her head lightly.

In the end everyone was chasing each other around the house. Most of the afternoon was spent like that.

Around six in the afternoon they decided to go to the arcade place that they found in Port Angeles. They planned to have dinner there and play some of the games later. Everyone chose a different games but in the end they stopped playing to watch Henry play in one of the dance machines. He was angry and making a bit fuss since he couldn’t win.

When they returned home Jack and their friends went to watch TV while Henry and Yvette went to bake cookies. But not just any kind of cookies, they decided to bake penis shaped cookies making Enza and Sasha laugh imagining the reaction of the teenagers when they seen the cookies.

“I’m not eating that,” Dave declares when he watches the cookies.

“They are actually tasty,” Jack declares with a smile.

“They are!” Chester says with amazement. When Yvette brought the cookies from the kitchen he had looked oddly to them. But when he realized that the people that tasted them had satisfied expressions he decided to try one. He didn’t regret his decision and soon grabbed another. “What ingredients did you use?”

“Gay love,” Henry replies with a smirk making Enza choke.

“Gay love tastes good then,” Jack affirms with a smile.

“You have no idea, no idea whatsoever how good it tastes!”

“I can’t believe that tomorrow you guys won’t be here,” Enza says with a sad smile.

“We’ll come more often here. At least I am, I have a mission of finding myself a butt fuck Washington man!” Henry declares passionately making everyone laugh.

“Solo tu Henry. Solo tu direbbe una cosa del genere.”

“Gibberish.” Sasha mumbles eating another cookie. Soon a knock is heard on the door and Jack yells for the person to get inside. It was Leah and Embry.

"You’re just in time for penis shaped cookies,” Enza says looking to Leah that gave her an odd look.

“You’re such a hooker. Penis shaped cookies…”

“They have chocolate in them,” Yvette says making Leah laugh and Enza blush.

“Oh. It’s to fulfill the whore’s fantasy?”

“What fantasy?” Jack asks with her mouthful.

“No one told you?” Leah laughs when Jack shakes her head. “Your hooker cousin wants to taste Carlisle pen--”

“Non ti azzardare a finire la frase,” Enza yells with her cheeks flushed.

“…Penis with chocolate.” Enza throws a cookie to Leah’s head. “I didn’t understand what you were saying,” she says innocently.

“Nasty,” Jack mumbles pricking another cookie from the bowl.

“Stop eating the entire penis and leave some for the rest,” Sasha demands with a smile.

“This is too embarrassing…” Embry mumbles with his cheeks flushed as Yvette laughed at his embarrassment as she handed him a cookie.

“Shut up and come taste one,” Jack utters with a smile.

“Oh yes, we should all eat a penis and--”

“Stop saying penis,” Dave begs interrupting Henry.

“You just said penis so why do we have to stop saying penis?” Yvette asks raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

“Because my mind is saying: penis, penis, penis! I have penises coming out of my ears!” Everyone laughs at his comment loudly.

“Toss one to me,” Henry says with excitement making everyone laugh even harder.

“My face is hurting.” Jack starts to breathe slowly trying to stop laughing.

“Dave is in a worse condition,” Chester comments with a smirk. "Imagine how his ears are!"

“I admit it was a poor choice of words but can we stop speaking about that now?”

“But it’s to entertaining,” Jack whines with a childish tone of voice.

“Please.”

“Fine, so Embry where’s Jake and Quil?” She asks diverting the subject.

“They can’t come today. They are with the girls…” Embry informs her with a small smile.

“Single girls?” Sasha chimes in with a smile. “Tell them to bring single girls!”

“They are toddlers,” Enza says rolling her eyes to her friend that immediately frowns.

“Let’s go watch a movie?”

“Sure.” Jack gets up of the chair and grabs a cookie. “Man they’re good!”

“All penises are good,” Henry yells as they walk out of the kitchen making Jack laugh.

They decide to go to Jack’s bedroom to watch a move and give some privacy to the adults in the kitchen. They all sit around Jack’s computer discussing the movie they should see and after a brief argument about the movie Jack presses play and everyone stares into the small screen.

“That’s unreal. No one can move like that,” Dave comments looking to the screen with his eyes narrowed.

“You have no idea,” Embry mumbles.

“What?”

“I was saying that I had no idea… If someone could move like that or not,” Embry shutters with a faint pink color in his cheeks.

“Well I have and I say they can’t! And look at that? How can he shoot a bullet and hit the target at that distance?!”

“Shush.”Jack slaps his arm.

“Angelina Jolie,” Chester says dreamily making Jack laugh.

“So… What did you do today?” Embry whispers to Jack.

“Went to the beach to play guitar with Dave…” Jack’s mouth started to twitch with annoyance.

“Cease the noise! Some of us are trying to see Angelina’s hotness,” Chester demands.

“Want to go outside to speak?” Embry asks with a small smile. He had heard through Jared that Paul had spoken with Jack and by the words that Jared had used Paul was happy so he wanted to figure out why.

“Sure.”

“No, stay here!” Ryan pouts.

“Cease the noise, I tell you!”

“They’ll speak lowly so turn up the volume.”

“Continue with what you were saying…” Embry says once Chester increases the volume.

“We bumped into Paul, or Paul bumped into us to be more accurate…” Jack’s mouth twitches again.

“What happened?”

“Oh Chester and him almost got into a fight and I had to go speak with him. He went away when I promised to consider being friends with him. Which didn’t really took a lot of time thinking to reach the conclusion that I’m not going to be friends with him...” Jack replies with a devious smile.

“You’re terrible… But have you thought that maybe if you said yes he’d stop pestering?”

“Since when are you on team Paul?” Jack asks crossing her arms over her chest.

“I’m not on team Paul,” Embry mumbles grumpily. He just wanted him to say to Jack what they were so he didn’t have to continue keeping the secret.

“But you just said--”

“Forget what I said. I was just trying to come up with a solution for him following us around…” Embry lies.

“Oh. You think if I say yes he’ll stop?”

“Maybe.”

“Well then I’m going to think about it a while longer…” Jack says. “But I’m really inclined to say no…”

Sadly the evening ended and Sunday came to pass even quicker than usual. Enza and Jack were on the airport biding their farewells.

“Call me more often,” Ryan pleads hugging Jack.

“Me too. If that guy bothers you again tell me that I’ll take the first flight and break his face in two,” Chester adds.

“Will do.”

“Read the book I wrote,” Dave says pulling Jack to his arms. “It well help you.”

“We want some love too,” Yvette yells with a smile. “Come here and say goodbye properly.”

“Yes or I won’t bake penis cookies next time I’m here!” Henry threatens loudly with a smile.

“This happens so often that I’ve lost the ability of getting embarrassed in public,” Enza comments with a smile.

“If you want to be embarrassed by something you should start with the unholy things you want to do with chocolate,” Yvette says with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is love <3

Image