My Heart Is in Your Hands

Who knew!

"Hey, what do you want to do today, Diggy?" My best friend Courtney asked me as we were talking on the phone.

"I don't know. I have to go to the dentist today. I am not looking forward to that." I told her.

"Sorry about that. What time is it?"

I sighed. "Noon." I glanced over at my clock. "Shit, I have to get ready!" I heard her laugh on the other line as I looked through my closet for a decent outfit. "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You! You're going crazy over nothing. Just get some skinnies, a tee and you're fine. You're just going to the dentist. Call me later? I just remembered I have to clean up my apartment."

"That's what I was gonna do, Court! And yeah, of course. Talk to you soon." Then she hung up, and I threw my phone on my bed.

I went into my closet and grabbed a random Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinny jeans, my black sneakers and my purple beanie. I left my apartment in five minutes. As I drove to the dentist's office, I put on some music.

I shuffled my ipod, and the first song that came up was Love Isn't Always Fair. My favorite song from Black Veil Brides. I sang along to every word as I drove. I got to the dentist's office a short time later, checked in and waited for them to call me when the dentist is ready.

I was looking at a random magazine, when someone walked through the door. He had jet black hair that went to his shoulders, he was dressed in black paints and a black shirt, he looked taller than me, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked really familiar to me, but I couldn't place him.

Bext thing I knew, he was sitting right next to me! Wow, he is attractive. He turned to me and said, "Hi there," he chuckled. "Nice shirt." That's when I realized who it was. I was sitting right next to Jake Pitts! I almost didn't recognize him without all of his warpaint on.

Of course, I just HAD to wear a Black Veil Brides shirt today. Great, now he knows I'm a fan. I smiled at him and nervously said, "Thank you." What else was I going to say? It's not everyday you meet the guitar player for your favorite band at the freaking dentist!

"You're welcome. So, what's your name?" Did I hear that right? Did he really just ask me my name? Yes, he did. Asnwer him!

"Uh, D-Diggy." I said. I tried to hide the fact that I was nervous.

He smiled at me again. "Cool name. I'm Jake. Wait, you knew that." He chuckled again.

I giggled. "Yes, I did."

"Madiggen?" I heard a random voice say. Great, I have to go in and get my regular cleaning done. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I thought your name was Diggy?" He asked confused.

"Well, Madiggen is my real name. Diggy is just a nick-name I go by." I shrugged. I'm surprised I'm so calm when I talk to him.

He nodded. "I gotcha. Hey, can I get your number if I don't see you when you're done in there?" He didn't just ask me for my number. He did. I can't believe it.

"Y-yeah, you can." I smiled at him. He returned the smile and gave me his phone so I can put my number in it. I punched in the numbers and gave his phone back to him. "There you go, Jake."

"Thanks, I'll call you soon."

"No problem. Uh, bye." I giggled.

"Bye, Diggy." Then I went in to the dentist's room. I hope I don't have any cavaties. That would suck.

I can't believe I just met Jake Pitts at the dentist. Who knew we went to the same place? It really is a small world.
♠ ♠ ♠
wooooo!!! Courtney and i have a BRAND NEW STORY! :DDD we are goooood haha <33 your turn Courtney, show me whatcha got! lmao

comment, loves! <33