Status: Comments would be lovely :)

The Green Door

Watch where you're walking

“Hey. I’m Chris.” He came up and shook my hand.
“Hey. Adrina.” I replied. “Well bye guys I’ll see ya tomorrow.” I smiled waving as I stepped out the green front door.

Such an interesting color for a door, everyone else on the floor had a plain white door. Whatever. It was now my green door. Well ¼ mine. I was literally skipping as I made my way down the stairs. This was exciting I finally would be living on my own. Well, technically not on my own, but without my mom, which was good enough for me.

I was so happy I could sing, but I wouldn’t because that would be just a tad bit weird. I made my way home humming to myself. I just couldn’t contain my happiness. I finally found a place to live.

Jared and Andy seem great. They totally seem like people I would hang out with. The only thing I’m really worrying about is Chris. Obviously nothing is going to happen there but it still is awkward having met him for the first time that way.

God was he gorgeous though. But nope, I won’t see him as anything more than a roomy. He sealed into the no-no section of my brain. Once someone’s in there, they are un-datable. I will see no attraction to him. No one has ever made their way out of there and he certainly won’t be the first.

I was busing texting everyone about the great news that I didn’t notice the guy in front of me until I bumped into him.

“I’m so sorry! I really should have been paying attention to where I was walking!” I apologized.

“It’s totally fine. Just be glad it was me and not a car or worse one of those flashers.” He chuckled and I cringed. Ew.

“Yea, I guess so.”

“Just watch where you’re walking next time.” He said with a flirtatious smile, that showed off his dimples.

“Thanks mom. “ I laughed. “Well cao” I said while waving, almost accidently bumping into someone else. I could see him shaking his head and laughing.

“Not funny!” I yelled sticking out my tongue and laughing.

Well that was certainly interesting, and now I was off to go home and pack, although I guess now it wasn’t really my home anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay chapter two :)
It's short but I'm thinking the next chapter might be a lot longer
renamed it From Untitled to The Green Door might change that though.