Crossroads

Preface

Annika's P.O.V

“Dakota, get the hell out of the bathroom,” I shouted while pounding on the bathroom door. she ignored me, which only added to my burning frustration. I love my little sister, really I do but she needs to be taking in small doses.

“I’m coming you crazy bitch,” she squealed as she pulled the door open, I pushed past her and walked into the bathroom. “Do you mind waiting until I get out,” she said in an annoyed tone.

“Nope,” I shouted through the closed door, I ran the shower and stripped from my PJ’s.
Stepping under the warm water I quickly washed my face and hair. I heard a car pull up and new it was Emmi and Amy Rose. I turned the water off and got out drying myself with my fluffy towel. I got dressed into my black skinny jeans and Him t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room where I dried and straightened my hair, after applying my eye liner, I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

“Hey girls,” I said as I saw them sitting beside my aunt on the couch.

“Hey,” They both said, I smiled and asked if they where ready to go, they nodded and we walked to the door. After saying bye to my Aunt and sister, I closed the door and got in the car. Amy Rose was driving and Emmi called shotgun, I was left with the back seat,
Oh Joy I thought.

When we reached the highway I was already tired, before I fell asleep I heard a song on the radio, I sat up and looked at Emmi.

“What song is this?” I asked sleepily,

“Crossroad by Avenged Sevenfold,” She answered I nodded and soon felt sleep over come me.
If I was Perfect, then this would be easy was the only words going through my head.

“Babe, wake up we’re here,” Amy Ross said as she gently shook my shoulder,

“I’m up,” I exclaimed as I sat up and opened my door, I stepped out and looked up at the house we would be living in, It was small from the outside and looked worn down. I slowly made my way to the door, Truth was I was afraid to step in, for fear it would collapse. I noticed a man in a suit standing at the door, Amy Rose and Emmi followed me up to the man.

“You must be the new tenants,” he asked, we nodded and he placed two sets of keys in my hand.“Hope its up to your standards,” he exclaimed as the walked away.

“Lets get inside,” Emmi suggested, we nodded as I put the key in the lock and pushed the door open, I gasped inside was nothing like the outside.

“Well this is up to my standards,” I said in awe, the girls nodded. I stepped through the door and heard it close after Emmi and Amy stepped through.

“I love it,” Emmi squealed, I laughed and was soon joined by Amy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like
please comment