Crossroads

My heart stopped beating, Such a softer sin..

Annika P.O.V

I put my eyeliner and mascara on before running back for my shoes, my back dress was tight fitted on the top but loose on the bottom, giving me room to run. I grabbed my black heels and put me on my feet. I was only 5’4” so the heels gave me a much needed boost, I put on my clear lip gloss before walking down to Emmi’s room.

“Are you ready yet?, Date crasher!” I asked, she laughed and opened her door, she came out wearing her purple dress and heels.
“You look nice.” I admitted, she smiled at me.

“No hard feelings about joining your date?” she asked with a small smile. I waved it off.

“Of course not, I’d me nervous if I was alone.” I admitted, she nodded and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back but stopped once I heard the doorbell ring,

“Shit, I’m not ready.” she squealed, running to the bathroom, I giggled as I began to walk downstairs. I reached the front door and opened it. I saw Matt and Syn standing there, both smiling.

“She’s not ready yet.” I said, opening the door all the way, I motioned for them to step in. I noticed as both men stared in awe at the house.
“It doesn’t look half bad on the inside, does it?” I questioned. Matt looked at me and smiled.

“Its a lot nicer.” he said, I smiled and nodded.

“Come this way.” I demanded, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the sitting room. I sat on the couch, Matt sat beside me and Syn sat on the couch across from us.

“Nika, where’s the eyeliner?” I heard Emmi shout down the stair.

“You mean MY eyeliner and its on MY bed.” I shouted back, I heard Syn and Matt laugh.
“She’s always taking my things.” I complained.

“And you wouldn’t have it any other way.” I heard Amy Rose say from behind us, turning I noticed Malachai standing behind her.

“Hey, yea I know, it sucks.” I said. She rolled her eyes and nodded.
“We’re going out.” she exclaimed as she began to walk towards the door, Malachai following her.

“Malachai Dawson?” Matt asked, Malachai turned to look at Matt. “How long has it been?” Matt as he walked over to do the ’man’ hug with Malachai. They pulled back, Matt hand still on Malachai’s arm.

“A few years.” Malachai answered, Matt nodded. Syn got up to shake Malachai’s hand, I sighed in confusion.

“We’re old, old friends.” Matt answered, I nodded and said goodbye as Malachai took Amy’s hand and walked from the house, I sighed and laid back on the couch.

“Emmi, would you hurry up.” I shouted,

“Why are you shouting, I’m right here.” Emmi said, I rolled my eyes and got up. I began walking towards the door. “have you got your phone incase Maggie calls?” Emmi asked, I searched my purse before nodding.

When we arrived at the restaurant, it looked expensive, I was thankful I decided to wear my black dress and not my hot pink one. I laughed at the thought of walking in there with a hot pink dress on. I was brought back from my thought when Matt opened the passenger door and helped me out.

“You look beautiful.” He exclaimed, gripping my hand and leading me to the restaurant door.

“You don’t look bad yourself.” I replied, as soon as the door closed behind us, we were led to a private booth. Emmi got looks on the way to the booth, her eyeliner was smudged down her cheeks creating the ‘Syn’ look.

I sat beside Matt, I looked over my menu, when everyone had ordered, I was still reading the menu.

“Ew, who puts mushrooms in pasta?” I asked, the waiter didn’t look pleased.
“Fuck it, I’ll have the pasta but with no mushrooms, I’m allergic.” I stated, the waiter nodded and began to walk away. I flipped him off as he walked away.
“Asshole.” I muttered, I heard laughter coming from all around me, I glanced at Matt.
“What? he was.” I mumbled as I drank my water,
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked, comment.