Crossroads

Guinness

Synyster Gates point of view:

I laughed at Annika and then looked at Emmi, she looked great, I was bout to say so when the drinks arrived, I lifted my Guinness of the tray before the waiter even put it down, I took 5 big gulps and my beer was almost gone.

‘Hey, I’ll take another one please and get everyone else one please’ I said and continued to drink my beer, Matt kicked my leg from under the table and I glared at him.

‘Pace your self Brian’ he growled, I laughed and put my beer down. The waiter came back with four more beers, and placed them on the table, I rubbed my hands together and looked at Emmi.

‘You look great’ I whispered in her ear, she smiled.

‘Thanks’ she said and batted her eye lashes, I put my arm around her and looked at Matt sweet talking Annika and laughed Emmi held my hand and gripped hers tight, when the waiter came with the food.

‘Lasagne for you..’ he said and placed it in front of Emmi.

‘Cheese burger for you..’ he said and placed it in front of Matt.

‘Steak for you..’ he said and placed a big juicy steak in front of me, I drooled slightly and licked my lips.

‘And pasta NO mushrooms for you’ he said and dumped the bowl in front of Annika.

‘Evil waiter’ I said and everyone nodded in agreement, Matt, Annika and Emmi began to eat while I drank the last of my beer and started my next, then I began to eat my steak.

‘EWWW’ Annika screeched, I quickly turned to see a big mushroom in the middle of her bowl, I gulped back another half of my second beer.

‘WAITER’ I yelled, Matt glared and Emmi giggled, The waiter was at another table and gave us the one minute finger.

‘Ohhh’ I said shocked, and Emmi laughed.

‘So where are you from?’ I asked Emmi.

‘Finland’ she said and smiled.

‘Really? Whoa, I would have never guessed’ I said and scratched my chin.

‘Your really beautiful, and it’s not the drink talking’ I confessed and she smiled.

‘Thank you, I think your really hot’ Emmi admitted, When the waiter came back to our table.

‘Hey, I think I’m going slightly deaf, but I thought I heard you say NO mushrooms’ Matt growled and pointed to the mushroom, I laughed way to loud and everyone in the restaurant stared.

‘I’m so sorry but sir please keep the noise down’ the waiter said, I rolled my eyes and drank some more Guinness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, but please do comment!