Crossroads

The way you smile shines the heavens above me

M.Shadow's P.O.V

“Keep the noise down… I am highly allergic to mushrooms you idiot.” Nika gritted out, I smiled to myself, I hadn’t seen this side of her.

“She’s like this all the time.” Emmi whispered, I looked at at her.

“I’ll bring you something else.” the waiter stated, I looked back.

“Oh sure.. Here’s what I want, call your manager over.” Nika demanded,

“You don’t have to do that, I’ll get you something else to eat.” the waiter stuttered, it made me smirk.

“As if I’m gonna eat anything else you bring me.” Nika spat, I was taking aback.
“Get your manager or I swear I’ll make a scene.” Nika threatened,

“Oh Jesus, just get your manager.” Emmi said, the waiter looked back and forth between Nika and Emmi. Emmi was shaking her head and Annika was smirking. The guy crossed his arm and said he wouldn’t.

“What do you mean, I can’t see your manager.” Nika yelled, “You could have killed me, I wouldn’t have been able to breath and your acting like its not a big deal.”.

The waiter tried to hush her, she stood up, “Manager now.” She whispered venomously to the waiter, he nodded and ran over to a door, he knocked and then poked his head in, Nika laughed and sat down.

“Would that really have happened?” I asked Nika, she turned to look at me and nodded.

“Have you ever seen Mrs. Doubtfire?” She asked, I nodded, “Well do you know the restaurant scene when the dude is choking?” she asked, again I nodded.
“It would have been like that.” She stated, when I heard that I could have killed that waiter. He came back five minutes later with a man in a suit following.

“What seems to be the problem?” the man asked,

“He didn‘t bring my girlfriend the right order, even after she told him she is allergic to mushroom.” I said calmly, pointing at the waiter. Annika turned to look at me.

“I’m sure it was just a simple mistake.” the man tried to reassure us.

“That may be the case, but then he acted like it was no big deal.” Annika stated, she was pissed off and was making it know, I put my hand on her knee to calm her down.

“I’m sorry about that, is there something I can do for you?” The manager asked, Nika shook her head.

“No, I’ll let it slide this time, keep an eye on him though.” Annika replied, the man nodded before walking away, the waiter following after him.

Annika leaned back in her seat and sighed, I offered her half of my burger but she declined.

“Girlfriend?” She questioned, I looked at her and nodded.

“I’d like you to be.” I stated, she smiled and nodded,

“I’d like that too.” she replied, I put my burger down, smiling I leaned in and kissed her, she was shocked but soon responded. When I pulled back, I saw that her eyes were closed and she was grinning widely.

“Do you wanna get out of here?” I asked, she nodded and began to stand.
“Are you guys coming?” I asked Syn and Emmi,

“No dude, we’re gonna finish here, then go somewhere else.” Syn answered, I nodded, threw money down on the table and took Annika’s hand, I led her out of the restaurant and over to the car.

After driving for ten minutes, I pulled the car over at the beach.

“You want ice cream?” I questioned, she eagerly nodded, I walked over to the ice cream stand with Annika hot on my heels.

“I want chocolate.” She said as we reached the stand, I nodded and ordered her ice cream, when I paid, the guy passed Nika her ice cream. We began to walk towards the sand, Annika’s heels began to sink in the sand.
“Crap” She muttered, I laughed as she passed me her ice cream and took her shoes off.

“Here you go.” I said, giving her back her ice cream, she excepted it and continued walking towards the water.

“You want some?” She asked, practically shoving the ice cream in my face, I nodded and licked the ice cream.

“Not bad.” I stated, Nika laughed, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her cheek, she turned to look at me smiling, her smile made me happy that I was still here to see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I now it was crap but comment anyway!