Crossroads

Bella

Nika POV

I frowned as I followed behind Matt and into his house, he held my bags in his hand as he walked into his room. I sighed and sat at the end of his bed.

“It will get better,” Matt stated, I shook my head.

“I’ll never be the same, I could have killed that boy and then I would have turned on Emmi, I couldn’t live with myself if anything happened to her,” I exclaimed, Matt quickly wrapped his arms around me, I felt so safe in his arms.

“I will never let you hurt your friends,” Matt whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. “I have someone I want you to meet.” Matt grinned as he stood up and took my hand before leading me into the kitchen. “I got you a friend,” he stated as he pulled me into the kitchen. I smiled at him before looking down when I heard a small yelp. Glancing down, I saw a tiny Labrador puppy.

“Oh my god,” I squealed, Matt chuckled.

“Her name is Bella,” he stated before picking her up and passing her to me.

“A vampire with a puppy, something you don’t see everyday,” I exclaimed before pressing my lips to Matt’s in a sweet kiss. “Thank you.” I grinned as I pet Bella.

Later that night, Matt, Bella and myself sat on the couch, Bella was in my lap as I stroked her head. My head was resting on Matt’s shoulder as we watched The Lost Boys. I was tired and sighed as I closed my eyes. “I love you Matt,” I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ELLO peeps, i hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was short but i hope it was good.
Comments are nice to get.