Crossroads

We Are Broken

Emmi's POV:

I sat on the couch beside Brian crying because of Nika moving out when Amy Rose and Malachai came through the front door.

‘Where’s Nika’s car?’ she asked, I sniffed and more tears came rolling down my cheeks.

‘Emm…she moved out,’ Brian replied turning on the couch to face Amy Rose.

‘She did what?’ Amy yelled, Brian bit his lip,

‘Yeah she moved out,’ he said nodding, Amy grew angry.

‘Why?’ she asked, Brian looked at me, I had to think, Amy had no idea Nika was a vampire, and even I had no idea why she HAD to move out, Matt was suppose to tell me but he left with Nika quickly, I dropped my face in my hands, Brian pulled me into a sideways hug, Amy knew something was up, I quickly jumped from the couch and ran up stairs, Brian hot on my heels, once Brian was in my room he shut the door,

‘What am I going to say ?, I don’t even know why she can’t stay here’ I asked Brian he sighed,

‘Matt said he would tell you,’ Brian murmured, I smiled and lay down on my bed, Brian came and lay beside me, I took his hand.

‘Is it really that bad?’ I asked, he nodded, I moaned,, and looked at Brian he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, I hugged him tightly. I wanted the whole vampire part to go away and just everyone be human, but then I realised the vampire bit was bringing us closer together and I loved that, I kissed his lips and placed my head on his chest. He removed his phone from his pocket and dialled Matt’s number and passed the phone to me, the phone rang when Matt answerd.

‘Hey Syn,’ he chirped, I laughed,

‘Actually it’s Emmi,’ I said, Brian laughed, and kissed my cheek.

‘Oh, I’ll put Nika on now,’ he mumbled, Brian sat up slightly.

‘Actually, it’s you I wanted to talk to,’ I admitted, I heard Matt gulp.

‘Oh really?’ he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I know, but i hope its alright EKKS!!!! enjoy and Comment please XxX