Crossroads

But It's Better If You Do

M.Shadows P.O.V

I looked at Syn only to see him looking at something across the room, I looked across the room and saw the girls running off to the toilet. My mind kept replaying that girl dancing, the way her hair fell down her back to the way her eyes lit up when she smiled, she was hot.

I was suppose to be M.Shadows, I was suppose to be a badass, not have these feeling, especially after what I was, I could hurt her and not be able to control myself. Her friend was in pain and that was hurting her, I could feel her pain and that was scaring me.

“Come on, lets get you home” came a voice, it was sweet and had a hint of an accent. “I’m sure Aunt Maggie won’t mind if you stay, just forget about what happened”, I turned to see the girl from before walking with her arm around her friends shoulder.

“Nika, it’s not as simple as that” her friend replied, her frustration evident in her words. “You don’t under stand so quit trying”.

“I’m trying to understand what’s going on in your head, but its better if you tell me, you keep things bottled up, thinking it makes you stronger” Nika said in a soft voice, “Your going to break” she whispered as she ran back to the table, grabbing her coat and bag.

“Nika” her friend whispered as she walked past.

“See you later Amy, Malachai” she said to her two friends standing on the side lines, “Emmi get yourself together, your not the only one who lost something, I lost both my parent, don‘t tell me I don‘t understand” she said as she left the club, I felt bad looking in on their private moment but I couldn’t look away. For some reason I wanted to follow Nika, comfort her and learn more about her but I knew I couldn’t. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I was Syn standing there.
“Your not the only one” he began with a small smile, “I felt it too” I nodded my head understanding what her meant.

“Are they coming on Saturday?” I asked, he nodded,

“Yeah”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK I have a cuple of things to say:

1. I was sick when I was writing this, bare with me if its all over the place,
2. both me and Curlyteddy agree that it would be nice to get some comment, even if you don't like it, we'll take constructive criticism, it will help make the story better,
3. If you have any Idea's, do give them and you will be thanked and have the chapter dedicated to you if we decide to use your idea.
4. last but not leased we want to talk you all for reading the story and subscribing, it means alot to both of us.

Thank you all and we'll update soon, please comment!