I'm Falling Down, Fall With Me?

You're So ***ing Special

Mia’s P.O.V

“So what were you dreaming about? You were screaming in your sleep.” Frank asked curiously keeping his eyes on the road. I watched him as he drove; he had tattoos travelling up his arms and hands, and a scorpion on his neck. He looked like a punk, an emo or whatever the stereotypes say, I smiled slightly and almost forgot what he was asking me.

“Umm ...don’t remember” I secretly wished I was telling the truth as I said this. Normal people dreamt about stupid things like fantasy worlds or being embarrassed at school, whereas I dreamt the same fucking flashback every night. One of my worst memories and my unconscious mind makes it even worse, it always ends with my dad jumping out of the mirror and then trying to kill me.

“Look, when I said I was going to help you, I meant it. I’m not letting you out of my sight till I know for a fact that you won’t go trying to kill yourself again.” I turned to glare at him.

“No offense Frank, but I don’t need a fucking babysitter, I’m 19. Anyway you don’t know me, you don’t care if I live or die” He turned to stare at me after I said this, his eyes were hurt and my anger instantly vanished.

“I don’t know you, but I do care if you live or die Mia. I’m not trying to be your babysitter; I just want to help you.” Tears pricked my eyes, and I quickly turned to look out the window before he saw me start to cry, again.

“Thankyou”, I said so quietly that I wondered if he had heard me.

“Nobody deserves to kill themselves Mia, nobody.”

Franks P.O.V
I could feel her watching me in the car, it made me feel nervous and slightly self conscious, what did she see when she looked at me? I wasn’t used to people not knowing who I was; my band My Chemical Romance was really big now, especially in New Jersey.

We were at McDonalds sitting in a booth down the back, a comfortable silence fell over us; I knew she didn’t want to talk. So I sat quietly and studied her face more, her eyes were bright blue, bluer that any eyes I’d ever seen, but they were sad and distant. She had pale skin, like a vampire almost and snakebites underneath her full pink lips that she bit down on nervously. She had a small stud in her nose and black shiny hair that reached her boobs.

I was almost memorized by her, why would such a beautiful girl want to kill herself? I suppose with society today, beautiful was fake tan and massive tits. We had a lot of girls like that coming to our trailer after shows and tryna get in our pants, but none of us liked them, so most of the time they gave up and just left. Plus I had Jamia, I was madly in love with her at the time and wouldn’t dream of cheating on her.

She looked up and saw that I was watching her; a hot blush spread over her cheeks and she looked down at her burger again, she was so fragile it made my heart ache.

“So... you’re 19 right, do you go to college?” I asked, she looked up at me and started laughing.

“Me; college? Haha, umm no, I work at Starbucks”

“Really? Wow, you must know Gerard then, he’s probably your number one customer” I said with a smile, she raised an eyebrow.

“Gerard... rings a bell, what’s he look like?”

“Umm, black longish hair, kinda pale, probably reads a comic book while he drinks his coffee...” She cut me off with a grin on her face.

“Yeah! I actually know him, he’s a nice guy but I don’t get to talk to him often because lots of MCR fans come in and he has to leave pretty quickly, how do you know him?” She took a sip of her coke and looked at me with curious eyes.

“Wait a second- are you in my chemical romance?” She asked, I didn’t say anything but I guess the look on my face said it all.

“Holy shit, so you’re Frank Iero?” I nodded slowly and her eyes widened.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” She looked angry now, I don’t know what I’d prefer, fan girl Mia or angry Mia.

“What’s so bad about me being Frank Iero?” I asked with a confused look plastered on my face.

“Well nothing except the face that you’re like a fucking celebrity!! I mean you’re bands like Jersey legends... and like this is bad cause you’re like famous and like famous people are like.... famous and like...” I couldn’t help but laugh at the frustrated look on her face as she tried hopelessly to explain.

“Don’t laugh Frank!”

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. But I don’t understand what the problem is- it’s not like I’m Brad Pitt or something.” I chomped down on a chip and gave her a questioning look.

“Pffftt just you wait, I mean you’re on like Kerrangs sexiest band member list or whatever”, She stole some of my chips and put three in her mouth at once.

“Mia, I can’t help that I’m incredibly sexy, it really is a curse”, she smacked me on the head.

“Careful there Iero, you’re heads increasing in size from you’re well fed ego. Anyway I’m taking you’re chips because if you want to stay sexy, you can’t have these”, she grabbed my bag of chips and put them on her side of the table. A smirk plastered on her face as she started eating my chips, three at a time.

“Mia, did you just say I was sexy?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, she blushed slightly.

“Fuck you Frank” she said with a laugh.

“Right come on then, it’s getting late, we can stay at my bands tour bus tonight”, I stood up and grabbed my car keys from my back pocket.

“Wait- what do you mean?” She gave me a confused look as she stood up to follow me out the door.

“Well- I’m not letting you go home Mia, I meant what I said before, I’m not letting you out of my sight till I know for sure that you’re not gonna go kill yourself. I promise you there will be spare bunks and stuff; I’m not tryna get in your pants if that’s what you think.” She blushed slightly but still looked worried about something.

“But you’re band will be there and won’t they... you know like ask what I’m doing with you... I don’t want you to tell them that I tried to-to kill myself” she looked down at the ground as she said’ kill myself’.
God- she was so beautiful and fragile, I had a sudden urge to hurt anybody who had ever hurt her, she was way too special to be so depressed and insecure.

“I don’t think they’re there, they have family and stuff in Jersey. But trust me, Gerard used to go through what you’re going through, they’ll understand Mia. But I can just tell them you’re an old school friend if you want”. She smiled at this.

“Thanks Frank”

“Don’t worry about it Mia”
I was saving Mia’s life even if it killed me.

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?
I promise it gets more interesting
its just getting started
you'll meet MCR next chapter
Title and Lyrics: Radiohead- Creep