Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mibba Land

Dora: Today we are heading to the wading---

Gerard: We aren’t heading to the wading pools you dipshit, today we are heading to Mibba land!

Dora: What the fucking is Mibba land?!

Gerard: Only the most awesome land in the world! Now put that in your spit sucker and suck it!

Dora: Bitch. I guess we are going to have to ask Map where that is.

Map; Do do do, the map you are trying to reach is currently unavailable or outside the calling area. Please try again never!

Gerard: That’s okay! I know how to get there.

Boots: Concha.

Gerard: Bitch don’t steal my word.

Boots: Concha, concha, concha, concha!

Gerard: Ho.

Boots: Rsie

Gerard: What the--?

Boots: You said ho, I added a rsie making you a horsie. Can I ride you bitch?!

Gerard: OMG! Hell no! That’s a little thing called bestiality!

Boots: Nu uh! I am not little.

Gerard: Eww, I don’t wanna know that.

Boots: Bitch.

Gerard: To help us get to mibba land I’m inviting the writer of the story to help us get there. She goes on mibba several times a day several hours a day.

Dora: Sounds like she has no life to me.

Writer: Bitch, don’t tell me that, if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have a life on Mibba, oh and tell your cousin Diego he sucks!

Dora: Ho, don’t talk about my cousin!

Writer: I can talk about him all I want! I’m the writer! I just made you say that.

Dora: Amanda is the most awesome person in the world.

Writer: See I can make you do anything!

Dora: Amanda is awesome.

Writer: Thank you, I know...naw I’m not that self centered!

Gerard: Hey writer why’d you make me cross the alligator infested water?!

Writer: Because I thought it’d be funny, and my readers thought so too!

Gerard: Oh okay.

Writer: Anyway, to get to Mibba Land, first you must cross through Newb Land, then you must go through First Fan Fiction land, and then you get to Mibba land!

Gerard: How bad is First Fan Fiction Land?

Writer: Let’s just say you’ll see a lot of stories with no paragraphs, bad plots, and endless spelling and grammar mistakes. Hey, you might see my first fan fictions there, if you do say hi to them for me.

Gerard: Um okay...looks like we are going to Mibba Land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks all of you for the birthday comments! I love you all!