Status: Active :)

Guts To Say Anything

Take a part of everything that's holding me down

My evening with Jack turned out to be pretty boring. We watched home alone, we made cookies, had a small food fight and when Alex came home we danced around to Blink 182 since he was in such a good mood.
But today was the day. Thank sweet holy jebus. Alex was picking me up from school early so I could finish packing for when we left for tour tonight. Alex texted me and told me he'd meet me by my locker to help me with all my books since it was the end of the year.
"Look who it is fellas. Little orphan Bethy"
Marc Jones. A dick that I turned down at Christmas.
"Where are you going Bethy? An orphanage? Big rock star brother finally realise that you're not worth it? You know your parents are the lucky ones in this. I'd probably want to get hit by a truck if you were my kid. You are such a dumb Fu..."
"You really wanna finish that sentence bro?" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Jack! Bro! What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in so long! We need to catch up more often!" Marc turned around and tried to do some sort of bro hug thing with Jack. Jack looked furious/
"1) I don't even know who you are.
2) I'm here with Beth's brother to pick her up so we can go on tour and
3) it is taking everything in my body to not punch your fucking lights out for what you said to Beth. Now get the fuck out of my sight and if I hear that you say one more thing to Beth I will kill you! Now fuck off!" Jack had gotten right up in Marc's face. I had NEVER seen him like that bfore.
Marc had gone white. He looked like he was going to shit or wet himself. Probably both. I hugged Jack.
"Thank you" I whispered.
"No problem. Alex is just signing you out. Cmon" he smiled and took my bag and we headed off to the office.
"Take care sir! Bye now!" Alex calld to the Principal. "Hey kids let's scadadle!".
Alex then took my hand and made me skip down the hallways.
"I always wished you were a few years older so we could have been in high school at the same time. It would've been so awesome." he laughed as we skipped.
I giggled.
"Okay Gaskank 1 and Gaskank 2 let's go do the serious shit before the fun shit starts. Wooooooooooooooo!!!!" Jack ran to Alex's truck while flailing all his limbs.
Tour was going to be awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long and that this so short and fillerish.
I've been so busy with school.
Anyway I hope you enjoy!
I'm about to write a lot today so I can update more often!
Enjoy! :)