Status: Finished. :)

Don't Let Me Fall - An Andley One Shot Fanfiction

Ashley

Andy followed right behind me as we walked back into the back room and locked the door. Our lips locked the second I pulled Andy onto the couch on top of me. Andy let out a low moan as our lips parted and our tongs danced together. His mouth tasted like cigarettes, I didn't like that at all, but I chose to ignore it for now. We both pulled away to catch our breath.
"Oh God Ash you're an amazing kisser." Andy said panting.
"Thanks, so are you." I said smirking at him, pulling off his shirt. I rolled us both over and started kissing his chest. Slowly I made my way down from his collar bone, biting it a little, to the top of his belly button. With every kiss Andy let out little whimpers. I kept kissing down lower and lower on his beautifully long torso.
"Keep going." He said running his fingers through my hair. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxers, he kicked them off in a hurry. I looked at his already erect member and gave Andy an evil smile. He got what I was going at and looked at me in disbelief as I started to lick it up and down. He let out low whimpers with each stroke of my tongue.
"Oh God Ashley! More!" Andy whimpered gripping my hair. I started to suck on the head of his member, passing my tongue over the slit slowly; feeling the grip Andy had on my hair tighten. I looked up at Andy, his head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open whimpering my name. I loved it.
Slowly I pulled his hands out of my hair and got up to pull off my own pants and boxers (honestly what was the point in us even getting dressed again?). "I don't have to use a condom again, do I?" I asked him.
"No, God, just hurry up and fuck me Ash." He said propping himself up on his elbows. "Don't even bother with the stretching, just hurry up." This was like music to my ears, but he's gonna regret me not stretching him in the morning. Slowly I started to ease into Andy's entrance while he gripped at the fabric on the couch. He was so tight, despite us just doing it; and it felt so good. I had this feeling that that alone might send me over my limit.
"Tell me when it's OK for me to move." I said gripping onto his hips. He let out a nod and I started to move in and out slowly, then picking up speed. Oh god it felt so good. "Fuck, Andy." I moaned.
"Ash, faster. Harder." He moaned. I complied moving faster as I started to pump him in time with my movements. We were both lost in our own worlds of pleasure. It was intoxicating. With each passing second I just wanted more and more. "Oh God Ashley. Ashley. Ugh!" Andy moaned. We had completely forgotten where we were and that there were other people on our tour bus.
"Andy, oh fuck! I love you!" I moaned out loud.
"I love y-you too. Ashley Purdy!" Andy screamed as he came all over the both of us. I was still rolling pretty hard, so I continued fucking Andy as hard as I can. Somehow Andy managed to flip us both over on the couch and he started riding me. Rolling his hips and bouncing up and down on me faster and faster.
"Faster Andy." I moaned out when he started rolling his hips. "Oh god faster." Andy kept moving his hips faster and faster until I came inside of him.
Andy collapsed on top of me after I pulled out of him. Both of us were breathing heavily.
"That was great." Andy said kissing me deeply. "You are amazing Ashley. I love you."
"I love you too Andy." I kissed him back, cuddling him. We laid there in silence for a while before Andy decided he wanted to go to bed. We both got dressed and walked out into the front room; all the guys were still knocked out in the same spots that we left them. Good. They hadn't heard.
Since I don't really wear a shirt, I changed into a loose pair of basketball shorts and crawled into my bunk. A few minutes later Andy joined me wearing a black tank top and a pair of Batman boxer. He snuggled into me and I covered us both with my black star patterned blanket.
I kissed his forehead and whispered "Goodnight Andy. I love you." He looked up at me and smiled back,
"I love you too Ashley." He whispered back. I laid with him there awake until I was sure he was asleep, his breathing slowing into a rhythmic pattern. I finally had everything I wanted. I finally had Andy. He is my heart, he is my everything…

I Love Him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, That's the end. Don't worry though, I'm writing another Andley fan fiction right now. It's called 'Kiss The Lips Of Evil' and it's longer than this one (meaning it's not a one shot). Lots of drama. Well, not too much. I hope you enjoyed my story, I could use some writing tips and comments and what not. So yeah. Leave a comment or message me. Bye.