Status: Finished. :)

Don't Let Me Fall - An Andley One Shot Fanfiction

Andy

“Man, I’m tired!” Jake said basically jumping on one of the couches at the front of the tour bus. “John why can’t we check into a hotel tonight?” he asked John when he got on the bus. That was actually a good idea. I needed a shower and a real bed.
“Because you guys don’t have a day off until after your Dallas show. When we get there then we can check into a hotel, but until then stop whining.” John said walking to the far front of the bus. Damn, just when I thought he would give in.
“He told you off, huh Jake.” Jinxx said running away from Jake who grabbed a pillow and started chasing him around the front of the bus. I loved hanging out with these guys; they were like a family that I’ve always wanted.
Ashley walked over to me and whispered in my ear “We need to finish our conversation. Let’s go to the back.” He said. When everyone was completely distracted with Jake beating up Jinxx with a pillow, Ashley and I slipped into the back lounge, locking the door behind us so we can talk. We stayed quiet for a little while; it got somewhat awkward, so I decided to break the silence.
“Oh yeah, about that fan earlier, Panda. She seemed really happy when she left.” I said chewing on my lip ring. I tried to look at everything but Ashley.
“Yeah, she plays bass in a new band. She wanted me to sign her bass for her. She was a sweet girl. But that’s not what’s important right now. What’s more important is what we have to do about this.” What was he talking about? Does he know? I started tapping the toe of my boot on the floor.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about Ashley.” I said chewing my lip ring again. Ashley started crossing the room and headed towards me. “What are you doing?” I asked when he grabbed my wrist.
“Something we’ve both wanted.” My heart started to race faster and faster while he pushed me towards the back wall of the room. Ashley had a seductive face that worried me a little. What was he doing? “Andy, I don’t know how to explain what I feel for you, but I know it’s not normal. I just want to try something.” I started to panic, I wanted out; I didn’t like this at all. What was he doing? My heartbeat continued to beat at a faster and faster pace as he placed his free hand on the back of my neck. “Just keep still if you want.” He whispered against my lips.
Then the unthinkable happened. Ashley pressed his soft lips against mine. I couldn’t comprehend much thought through my surprise. I didn’t know what to do. Do I cry because one of my dreams was coming true, or do I push him away, knowing that this could be a trick? With every passing second, shots of electricity flowed through me; there was a fire in our kiss that made me want to stay here with Ashley forever. I decided to trust my heart and not my brain and react to Ashley.
I started to move my lips under Ashley, kissing him back. I wrapped my free arm around his body and pulled him into me, accidentally letting out a low moan. This was everything I wanted; Ashley wanted me, I wanted him. I deepened our kiss and he failed to fight back his own moaning. It wasn’t loud, but it was enough to make me want more, so much more. I felt a cold emptiness when Ash broke away from me, but I kept my arm around him, keeping his body pressed against mine.
“I can’t believe that just happened.” I said leaning down and pecking his lips again. “I’ve wanted to kiss you for so long, you don’t even know.” I said against his lips, leaning my forehead against his, finding a way to pull him in closer to me.
“Andy, I can’t believe it. I’ve been thinking about kissing you all day. I don’t know how to describe this feeling I have for you.” He said leaning into me and pushing me more onto the wall.
“Same. Ashley, you’re just so gorgeous, I want you. I want you so bad you don’t even know. I actually spent the few minutes we had alone together in that dressing room staring at you. I think I might have gotten hard thinking about all the things I would do to you if we were alone, alone.” I laughed a little. Lucky for me the belts I was wearing today was able to hide the small boner I had.
“Same.” He said leaning into my chest. I looked down at him and smiled.
“You know the only reason I interrupted you and that bitch talking earlier was because I was getting jealous. Panda was a bonus.” I said. It was true, seeing him with that girl; it made me sick to my stomach.
“I wasn’t going to sleep with her. She was actually getting annoying. Her flirtatious attempts were terrible.” Ashley said. My heart skipped a beat when Ashley looked into my eyes, smiled and then hid his face in my chest.
“What? Why did you do that just now?” I chuckled.
“What does this make us now? Are we dating? Are you my boyfriend now, or what?” He asked without looking up at me. Of course I wanted a romantic relationship with Ashley, he was everything I wanted and everything I needed.
“I’ve never had a more beautiful boyfriend in my life.” I said hugging him tighter. “Of course you’re my boyfriend Ash.” I said pulling him into another kiss. I wanted him. Wanted more than just a little make out session, but I wasn’t going to push him to do more.
Ashley moaned against me. I felt him lick my lips as I parted them to allow him to enter. Ashley’s mouth tasted like a mixture of whisky and bubble mint. Our tongues danced to a never ending song. We fought for dominance, sadly I lost to Ashley. He pulled out of our kiss and started to kiss down my jaw line. I let out another low moan. Each one of his kisses left me wanting more and more.
“Ashley.” I moaned a little. “Please, touch me.” I whispered. Ash smirked at me, pulling me onto the couch and lying on top of me.
“Isn’t it a little too early for you to be begging Andy?” He asked me seizing my lips again with a lustful tone in his voice. He pulled off my shirt and started to kiss down my stomach leaving a hot trail down to my belly button. I shivered when he reached the area above my jeans. Ash put a hand over my mouth to stop me from making a lot of noise.
“You don’t want me to tie you up now, do you?” Ashley asked squeezing me through my skinny jeans. I shivered again. Oh God that felt too good. I shook my head no, although I wouldn’t mind it at all… “Good. Now behave.” He said undoing the button of my jeans while I kicked off my boots and he kicked off his. I don’t know where this change in personality came from, but I loved it.
“C’mon Ash, I’m getting impatient.” I said as he stood over me.
“Take off your pants Andy.” He giggled slipping off his pants. God damn he was super cute. I slid my black jeans off my legs and threw them in the pile of cloths building on the floor. Ash climbed back on top of me and just looked for a second. He trailed his fingers down my hip bones, sending fire through me. “You’re so beautiful Andy.” He whispered leaning down to kiss me again before he slid down his boxers, exposing his member that was already hard. I followed after and pulled down my own boxers, letting my own member breath.
“Wait, Ash. Do you have a condom?” I asked, stopping him before he leaned down.
“Why would you want me to use one? Those things are uncomfortable. It’s like putting a sweater on a snake.” He said looking at me.
“Listen Ash, I love you and all, but you’ve had sex with so many chicks that I don’t know if you’ve caught anything.” Ash gave me a look that just screamed ‘Really Andy?’ He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a condom, slipping it on. He hissed a little as he started touching himself; I swallowed hard as I watched. I reached out to touch my own, but Ashley moved my hands away and pinned them with his free hand above my head.
“Didn’t I already threaten to tie you up?” he said with a smirk. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Do you want me to take care of that for you Andy?” he asked rubbing his member on the head of mine. I let out a low hiss and shook my head yes. Oh God I wanted him to just take me right now. “I can’t hear you Andy.” He whispered again.
“Ashley, please. Fuck me. For the love of God fuck me.” I begged. He chuckled a little and inserted one of his fingers into entrance, going in and out. Then he added in another finger, scissoring at my entrance, stretching it as much as he could. Honestly, it felt really strange to have someone touching me like this, but my god I didn’t want him to stop. After he had all three fingers in, he slid himself in slowly.
Ash covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. God it hurt so much, but it felt good too. When he was all the way in, he just sat there for a second. “Tell me when I can start moving.” He said looking down at me and grabbing onto my hips. I shook my head as a go ahead for him.
Slowly Ashley started to move. It was torture, but god it felt good. I bit my lip trying to fight back a moan as he started to move faster and faster. “Oh my god Ash, faster.” I said rolling my hips a little, his grip on my hips tightened a little. He moved faster then started pumping me in time with his movements. This was too much. The intense pleasure I was feeling.
It didn’t take much until I came all over the two of us. I rolled my hips and Ash came too.
“Shit, Andy. That was so good.” He said laying on top of me. Both of us panting and sweaty. Ashley kissed me again, biting at my lip ring. It felt so much better when someone else bit it. I moaned again and he started smiling. “Andy, I don’t think I’ll be up for round two for a while.”
I let out a little frown and kissed his cheek. “Fine. We better go back with the others before they get suspicious.” Ash got off of me and we both got dressed. When we walked back into the front room, the guys were all knocked out, beer cans everywhere.
“How long were we in there?” I asked Ash who was fighting back a laugh.
“It wasn’t even that long.” He said grabbing me from behind and kissing my neck. I shivered a little.
“I thought you said you weren’t up for round two.” I said turning to him.
“Hey, we might as well get in another one while we still can.” He winked and walked back into the back room.